» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Stuck with a Ripper

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stuck with a Ripper - Page 2 Empty Re: Stuck with a Ripper

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:01 am

Well John was sure glad Jackie was playing ball here, after all if he was her prisoner she was required under the rules of war to take care of him he reasoned. He'd have done the same for her had the roles been reversed John thought to himself, probably wouldn't have tied the Ripper up though. Something told him that she'd be too dangerous to even allow for that if she was half aware of where she was, better to have just played nice anyway the artist tried to keep it in the ring best he could even if he and his friends were no longer intent on playing nice in the squared circle.

The Ripper shuffled off to the kitchen, short while later she returns with a nice glass of water. John had been feeling quite parched, the hard back and forth they had combined with having his air deprived from the Ripper's mighty chest led to that. Jackie went back into the bedroom and drank it in front of the artist, earning a raised eyebrow from John. Was she just planning on teasing him here? His question was answered however as Jackie would straddle him and lean in close, Jackie's scent was close by. John opened his mouth to ask what she was doing when suddenly the Ripper leaned in and kissed him, transferring the water in a very, very intimate way.

John kept eye contact with the Ripper, her eyes were pools of intrigue. Her tongue probed his mouth as she brought the water, he remained calm and swallowed his medicine. The artist after drinking would breathe deeply through his nose as he'd make out with her, John wasn't the sort that indulged in this kind of thing. So used as he was to focusing on his work, but he was also no stranger to intimate greetings. "Mhmmm......" John would moan into this kiss, after a short while he'd break it and mutter into Jackie's left ear "So what's the deal with this? I'm not complaining though....." the scribe would lightly nibble on said ear. More out of affection than anything else......

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:53 am

Of course, she would sit up with a smile as she sit on his laps before heard his question, she would smirk before ask "What's wrong with some friendly kiss? Are you...perhaps...a Shy Virgin???" She asked with a mischievous smile, obviously teasing the hell out of the artist as she smirk at him

Discord: Void Effect#1624
Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:04 pm

John was no stranger to intimate kissing, on the rare occasion that he took a partner he wouldn't settle for a mere one night, instead he would take one for several weeks or even months. And savour each moment he had with them for when he was making progress on his next work pieces, likely forged from sheer inspiration. What John was getting from Jackie here was sheer.........swinging of back and forth, from the ring Jackie had been ruthless and dominating. Yet here she was playful, sultry almost from her teasing. Such a thing rather than unnerve the artist simply intrigued him more, John simply wanted to get more from her......

He nibbled on her ear as she straddled his lap, Jackie didn't actually weigh that much it seemed. Even with her mighty sweater puppies lurking just below her shirt, John could swear she was braless. She spoke of John being some sort of shy virgin guy, to which John's nibbling of her ear went from that to just a bit more of a bite. After lapping at her ear the artist would lean back and move his face close to hers.

"I'm far from one Ms Rose I assure you, I've never left a partner unhappy. Can the same be said by you? Would you care to test that?" John muttered as he leaned in close and kissed her, this wasn't one that was done by surprise. This one was done more slowly by the artist, it was probing. Sensual, John wanted to consider this a followup to his retort.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:53 am

She would smirk after she heard John's mutter, before she would felt him kiss back, of course, she isn't letting him take control that easily as she would also kiss back, with a smile on her face, she would pull away after few mins of kissing before reply "Consider this challenge accepted" She said with a smirk

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:21 pm

Now this was something that John was keen to try, exploring pleasure with a lady like Jackie. If she was ruthless in the ring perhaps she would be dominating here, so far the Ripper had been teasing. Almost endearing in a way to the artist, despite having only just met in a match previously the pair seemed very familiar with each other. John didn't actually know much about Jackie though, why did she come to Japan. Why the Ripper gimmick? She went from being brutal to seductive back and forth, but for now John was reasoning that Jackie was simply intent on teasing the lad. Fine by him, it was a nice little game that she decided to play.

John would moan quietly into his kiss, Jackie returned the favour. Her mouth tasted sweet, not bloody like he'd expect with her supposed history as the Ripper. Her lips were soft too, the artist would keep his eyes locked with Jackie's as they made out. Just before she parted ways with him John would lightly nibble on her lower lip in a manner that was sort of affectionate, Jackie said the challenge was accepted.

The scribe tilted his head to one side and chuckled a little. "The game is afoot then. But......No offence but your kinda at an unfair advantage here, me being tied up like this. Wanna loosen my bonds a bit? You don't have to go all the way if you don't want, but maybe this is a bit of a handicap?" John muttered giving his ropes a little shuffle to indicate this as he gazed at the fetching Ripper.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:13 pm

She would smile a she nod her head before slowly, she would make her way toward him and goes on top him and slowly loosen him up, but of course, not completely free him from the bed as she remain behind him. But of course, Jack wouldn't let it go without teasing him as her chest looming over him, slowly come closer as she untie him, and of course, touch his chest as she had her teasing smirk on her face

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:28 pm

John wasn't sure if Jackie was going to be playing ball with him here, she'd have likely just kept John the artist there and do whatever she liked to him. Or at least that was what John was inwardly thinking, but then again she'd been nice enough to loosen those bonds and give him some water in a rather intimate way. Perhaps this was an attempt at playing Stockholm with him, either way it seemed that the Ripper would be giving John his freedom back.

The artist was glad for that at least, but it wasn't going to be him out of the woods just yet. As the Ripper straddled him and loomed over him as she undid his rope bounds and of course Jackie made sure to dangle her mighty chest there, the pair of glorious orbs that Jackie used to defeat him earlier this night. The artist could swear she was braless under that shirt, he made sure not to look at them as best he could.

Instead he lost himself in her eyes, viewing himself in hers. Jackie shuffled off John's ropes, he'd slowly move them to his front and rub them together to get some feeling back into them at long last. Felt nice again, the Ripper used the chance to run her fingers on John's toned upper body. She was warm to the touch despite her icy hair and previous demeanour. John would get his feeling back in his wrists eventually, enough to move his arms around and touch Jackie. He'd press his hands onto her hips and say "Thanks dearie, let me just shuffle you a bit." John would then try and move upwards a bit, more so that Jackie would now be straddling his waist area and was upright with the scribe. The artist would move one hand behind her back and one to stroke her long and flowing hair.

"Tell me Ms Ripper. Have you claimed any of your victims like this before? Didn't just leave them in the alleys of Whitechapel?" John said, if what Jackie had said earlier she was no stranger to being intimate in his mind. But he wanted to test that at any rate.......it was holding her here that John realised how light she actually was in his arms. Maybe now that there was no need to fight he could appreciate that fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:22 am

She would smile as she look at the artist before she teasingly tell John "Maybe~ Maybe I haven't~" She said with smirk as she lay there, with a small smirk she would sit up as she look down at him before she decide to tease him little more "But from the looks of it, it seems you enjoy this position very much~" She said with a small smile

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:40 pm

Well Jackie sure played her cards close to her massive chest it seemed, but still she was playing it cool with her history of conquered victims. John wasn't sure if she was bluffing or not, but if Jackie could keep up her ruthless demeanour in the ring she was probably good at that. Likely Jackie had been with a few people here and there, perhaps in the same way that John himself had done so.

Albeit with less tying up of one's partner, that wasn't to say John was turned away by the concept of BDSM. Far from it, he was just more of a velvet seduction kind of person than a whip and oil sort. Still though John tilted his head at the Ripper's comments as he ran his hands up from her sultry hips to her back, from the fabric he could tell that she was surely braless under there.

"I'm partial to this position yes, I also enjoy treating my partner like a queen. Something I think you'd enjoy." John muttered as he gently fondled the fabric of Jackie's shirt. As much as he'd enjoy this place with the Ripper in his lap he figured he could indulge Jackie in something like this, John would shuffle the Ripper in his arms so that she was sitting on the bed again. The artist would then get himself off the bed and sit down in front of Jackie, he'd then take her bare right foot in his hands and begin gently kneading it with his fingers. "I imagine you'd be quite sore after our fight what with all the running about you did so allow me to rub some of those pains away for you, I'm actually quite good at this sort of thing." John would say with an airy tone of calmness, he'd inwardly thank Lucy for making him go through with this.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Void Effect Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:43 am

She would smirk as she felt John start fondle her cloth, with a smile, she would let him as she lay on top of the artist as she let him, before she felt him shuffle as she sit up once again before she would saw him kneel down in front of her as he start play with her foot, making her to smile a bit "My My, what a gentlemen, go ahead" She said with a smile

Void Effect
Void Effect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next