by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Bathtub Fun: Shiori vs Yatori

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bathtub Fun: Shiori vs Yatori Empty Bathtub Fun: Shiori vs Yatori

Post by Yatori Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:10 am

The bath "tub" was the size of a small swimming pool and partly filled with water. There were cameras around it, and a referee in a black-and-white-striped swimsuit waiting for the contenders.

Yatori entered the bath room in just a slinky two-piece hip tie bikini. Blowing a kiss at the cameras, she made it to the pool's middle. "This looks to be fun," she commented as she cast her glance towards the entrance.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Bathtub Fun: Shiori vs Yatori Empty Re: Bathtub Fun: Shiori vs Yatori

Post by Yuri_Is_My_Life Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:11 am

Out of the other end of the room entered Shiori, skipping out happily and dancing over to the outsized tub. Dressed in a 2-piece string bikini several sizes too small for her, her large breasts jiggled with a life of their own as she pranced over, threatening to burst from the bikini top with each movement. As she made her way to the water's edge, she took her sweet time, giving each of the cameras in the room (as well as the referee and her opponent) a good look at her, both front and back.

As she slid into the water, she smiled and winked at Yatori, leaning over slightly and giving her opponent a nice view of her rack. "This looks to be fun, wouldn't you say...?" she said in a low, sexy tone, followed by an excited giggle. ^-^

Yuri_Is_My_Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:20 am

Yatori almost licked her lips at the sight of her very delicious-looking opponent put on a one-girl modeling show for her benefit. Oooh... Santa Mina, I've been a very good girl, haven't I? she thought.

"From my lips to yours," she giggled back at Shiori's suggestion, imagining the future delight of subduing those massive melons using her own pretty pears. One point for pinfalls and submissions, two for orgasms... nice point system... "First to four points, right? Let's enjoy ourselves all night long, then."

Last edited by 123 on Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri_Is_My_Life Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:09 pm

Shiori giggled modestly, flashing Yatori a coy look. "Ooh, scandalous... Have it your way, then," she said, shrugging with playful mock indifference.

Hearing the sexy referee beginning the countdown, Shiori sank down into the water, leaving her just her face above the surface as she started blowing bubbles playfully.

Yuri_Is_My_Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:13 am

(OOC: Now that I think of it, how deep do you want the water to be?)

"Oh, I plan to have it my way all the way," Yatori assured Shiori.

Moving through water was a bit of a chore. The mafiosi gamely waded over to Shiori with arms extended, intending to lock up with a standing grapple. If Shiori accepted her challenge, Yatori will happily push into her, rubbing her perky breasts against Shiori's all-but-unclad bust, as she tried to drive Shiori into the nearest wall of the tub.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri_Is_My_Life Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:12 pm

((Well I think the tub itself should be about 10 ft deep, but you said it was only partly filled, so let's make it like 4-5 ft full. Shiori sinking into means she's also crouching a bit))

Shiori winked coyly back at her opponent... she could tell this was going to be fun.

From seeing Yatori's stance, Shiori could guess what she was trying to do... though she knew she had no hope of winning a test of strength against Yatori's lean, muscular build, Shiori accepted the challenge all the same, and attempted to push back with a different tactic...

Shiori will lace her fingers through Yatori's intimately, trying lightly to push forward in order to rub herself into her opponent and ultimately plant a slow, breathy kiss on her lips... hoping this will catch Yatori off-guard and make her relax, Shiori will then attempt to wrap her arms around Yatori, locking her arms to her sides...

Yuri_Is_My_Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:15 am

(OOC: Okay, call it three to four feet. Wow, that invalidates pins; drowning isn't fun. So it's submissions and orgasms only, now that I think of it. Orgasms for the most part... You tricked me. ^_^)

Enjoying the feel of Shiori's front upon hers as they mashed their bodies against each other in the standing grapple, Yatori did briefly freeze up upon Shiori's luscious kiss, surprised that her opponent went for that so early. She quickly found her arms pinned to her sides by Shiori's hug.

Ooh... sneaky, Shiori-chan...

The blushing Yatori decided to try and power out of hug, trying to bend Shiori's arms into the same position she was currently trapped in, before briefly releasing Shiori to go for a proper bear hug.

But she didn't break off the kiss. Instead, provoked, Ya-chan kissed Shiori back, and sent her tongue into Shiori's mouth to try and wrestle down the teal-haired girl's tongue, a counterattack that upped the ante in their sexual arms race.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri_Is_My_Life Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:16 am

((Sowwy. ^o^ I didn't really think about it that much... so let's make it 3-4 feet but have the walls be kinda slanted, so pins against the walls are valid... have them be kinda cushioned too to prevent concussions or something... that OK?))

Shiori slid her tongue gracefully around Yatori's, accepting Yatori's kiss and returning it vigorously...

Shiori knew she had the disadvantage of strength, quite sure that given the time, Yatori would be able to overpower her. Though she had the advantage of her opponent being locked in a hold, Shiori's strength wouldn't keep her there for long...

So she did her best to distract Yatori's attention away from her pinned arms, holding her there as tightly as she could whilst kissing her back passionately, giving her some nice lip action in the french kiss in addition to rubbing her ample chest repeatedly into her opponent's, grinding her down below as well....

Yuri_Is_My_Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:54 pm

(OOC: No prob. Consider it done.)

Yatori was starting to get turned on by Shiori's lavish attention, such that she forgot to fight back despite her plan. Not good, considering that an orgasm was worth two points.

Still, it was wonderful to be touched here and there. Shiori was lusher than even Mia, and obviously an expert at this. Yatori could tell by the way her tongue was being smothered across her mouth, even as her breasts were dominated by Shiori's while their bikini bottom-clad groins slid against each other, causing her to shiver. Just a few moments that felt oh so long being worked over by this girl, and she already wanted to go nude, to see how nicely Shiori's treatment felt without the flimsy barriers of their already-brief clothing.

Okay... mmm... don't use Full Frontal on her... wear her down first...

Finally Yatori drew her face away from Shiori, breaking their passionate kiss. "Gee," she whispered, rather breathless, "I'm really bi..."

Taking a deep breath, she began to seriously power out of Shiori's hold, trying to reverse their positions so she would be the one pinning Shiori's arms to her sides...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri_Is_My_Life Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:33 pm

During the passionate kiss and rubbing, one of Shiori's nipples had been exposed as her breast rubbed up against Yatori's, pulling up the skimpy material.

As Yatori finally ends the kiss, Shiori senses how quickly she was being overpowered, and tries to get away... she will quickly release her grip on Yatori and fall back into the water in an effort to escape the same lock she'd put on her opponent...

Yuri_Is_My_Life

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next