by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tomomi vs Summer

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tomomi vs Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: Tomomi vs Summer

Post by anegge Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:33 am

Summer grimaced as Tomo slapped at the mat with her hand. "It can't be over already, can it? That would be disappointing." she commiserated, but that didn't stop her from adding a twist to her scissors to wrench the girl's abs. As she tightened the arm bar she pulled her upper body partially off the mat leaving the imprisoned idol's abs tautly wrenched between the arm bar and the scissors. "How's that? Submit?" asked Summer even as she slipped her groping hand carefully inside the girl's bra and gave her a nipple pinch.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi vs Summer - Page 2 GXChUKwTomomi vs Summer - Page 2 1BElGMITomomi vs Summer - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:45 am

"Sub...mit?" Tomomi gasped, trying to conserve her air now that Summer was scissoring her even tighter than before, "No... way..."

She needed to focus. Summer was scissoring her tightly, but that hold can be broken easily just by twisting in the right direction. She was in an armbar, but it was one handed and not particualrly strong. And now Summer was eagerly groping her, pinching her nipple and distracting her with thoughts of arousal. Her nipples were already hard from the heated position and the constant stimulating play she received. She let out a gasp as Summer pinched her nip particularly hard. She had to get out quickly. Tomomi would try to force her way out. She would first push up onto her knees, hopefully weakening the bodyscissors some, and then twist off to the left side, the side where her arm was trapped in an armbar, hopefully loosing that hold as well, and making her right breast hard to grope. When she was more or less in position, facing Summer, she would attempt a rather unfair attack, aiming a punch right at Summer's crotch. If that doesn't make her let go of the scissors, nothing would.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:55 am

"That's the spirit." encouraged Summer as her opponent mustered the courage to fight back. Of course, it didn't stop her from frowning as her scissors and then her arm bar were easily weakened by her fellow grappler. She creased her brow as the singer turned towards her and tried to return her focus to the scissors giving the girl a final hard squeeze but suddenly she was struck right between the legs. The larger girl yelped splitting her legs and quickly covering up with her hands, "Whoa, ow, ow! What the hell!" she squealed as she started to roll away from her opponent defensively.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi vs Summer - Page 2 GXChUKwTomomi vs Summer - Page 2 1BElGMITomomi vs Summer - Page 2 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:02 am

"Hah...hah," Tomomi panted. She rolled backwards when she finally was let go, resting on her knees to regain her breath. She was worn down, tired, and needed a break. She doubted that Summer would give her one though.

"Sorry... about that..." Tomomi said, still pausing and panting, "I had... to do it."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:27 am

Summer growled at Tomomi's response. "Don't do it again." she responded brusquely. She rolled back up onto her feet when she saw that Tomomi's exhaustion. Despite the pain between her legs she shambled to a standing position and then bounced back on the ropes. With the added spring in her step she propelled herself towards the tired idol and leapt into the air turning to land a butt drop right in the girl's face and knock her back to the canvas.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:18 pm

Tomomi hung her head. "Sorry," she said again. She had regained most of her breath, but was still in a bad condition. She had been exhausted by the last move and her midriff was still sore from the tight bodyscissor she received. She wasn't nearly as fast in getting up as Summer was, still on her knees when Summer's butt drop slammed into her face. Her face was buried in Summer's tushy behind for a second before she bounced backwards and landed on her back, stunned and embarrassed by the turn of events.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:38 am

Summer quickly got back to her feet and ran for the ropes again before quickly rocketing back to where the pink haired wrestler lay. She leapt into the air bringing her leg up across the downed girl to give her a solid legdrop right atop her bruised belly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:09 am

Tomomi lay stunned on the mat, having just had her face roughly shoved into Summer's behind, which was not as pleasant as it sounds. She groaned and opened her eyes, trying to shake she cobwebs out of her brain and get back up. What she saw made her want to close them again. Summer was nearly on top of her, her leg drop attack nearly complete. Tomomi tried to roll aside, but it was too late. "Guh!" Tomomi groaned when Summer's leg slammed into her weakened abs, knocking the air out of her again. She flopped onto the mat, panting, trying to regain her breath.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:33 am

Summer quickly shifted forward grabbing the slight girl's ankle and drawing her entire leg up across her body in a leg hook. Then she reached up to grab the girl's far wrist dropping down on her chest to chest in a full bodied pin that put the two girls face to face. Summer grinned confidently down at her foe as the referee moved into position for her count.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:38 am

Tomomi's eyes were still closed as Summer locked in the pin. She only opened them when the referee began counting. "One!" the referee yelled. Tomomi's eyes opened a sliver. She saw Summer's face right above hers, a confident smirk on her face. This made Tomomi very upset, as she hated being looked down upon like this. Tomomi gained the resolve to fight back hard now. She gritted her teeth, and clenched her hands into fists. When the count reaches two, Tomomi would push upwards to try and break the pin.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next