by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tomomi vs Summer

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tomomi vs Summer - Page 6 Empty Re: Tomomi vs Summer

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:37 am

Summer could feel Tomomi sinking beneath the sensual waves of body on body motion she was forcing on her. She licked her way up to the weakening girl's ear to whisper sweet nothings to her and leave her completely entranced and helpless to the redhead's advances. "Doesn't that feel sweet?" she asked, "The way I'm riding your' hot, wet sex, the feel of my nips eating into yours?" She rocked deeper her razor sharp nipples sliding continually across pinned aureole, her now wet puss working more slickly and firmly in it's ravaging grind with each moment.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi vs Summer - Page 6 GXChUKwTomomi vs Summer - Page 6 1BElGMITomomi vs Summer - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:49 am

Tomomi never thought she was going to face someone who could completely dominate her, but then here she was, getting raped into oblivion by a cute redheaded Irish girl. She could only whimper as her strength disappeared and she became totally pliant in Summer's hold. Her breasts weren't giving in to Summer's, though in her current position she had no way of fighting Summer's breasts back. Her pussy was wet and seeping fluids now, her own juices mixing with Summer's spit and sex juices. She ceased her struggling, letting Summer ride her, lacking any strength to fight back.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 am

Summer knew her pink haired prey's body was hers completely now as the girl just lay back and took her sexually draining attack. "That's it. Give into the pleasure completly" she softly suggested luring the sweet singing idol with her own siren song. Tomomi's sputtering snatch wouldn't be able to take much more at this rate, and the red on her face told Summer that Tomomi's emotions were reaching the same fragile state. She began to fantisize about what she should do as a finisher after she forced her young foe to orgasm. As she did, her wet twat and firm breasts beat even fiercer down on the totally helpless girl. With both girl's crotches soaked through as they were her pussy rode faster than ever before catching tightly with each stroke on the pinned girl's sensitive clitoris as it peeked from her lips. "Cum." demanded the domineering red head as she leaned in to kiss Tomomi thickly on the lips.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Tomomi vs Summer - Page 6 GXChUKwTomomi vs Summer - Page 6 1BElGMITomomi vs Summer - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:07 am

"nngh," Tomomi moaned weakly. Her opponent's grinning face leered down at her. She wanted to just punch that sick smile off of Summer's face, but it was all over. Her body finally gave in as Summer demanded that she cum. Tomomi moaned like a slut in heat as her pussy burst, her juices flowing out of her defeated pussy and down her body. Never had Tomomi been so humiliated in a match; she had just been utterly raped into submission. Tomomi's eyes closed as her orgasm subsided. Tears flowed out the corners of her eyes, tears of shame and defeat.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:26 am

Summer was panting hard as Tomomi came and she came in return as she felt the thick flood of juices pouring out around the tightly clasped snatches. She gave a soft moan, her own orgasm proving extremely satisfying to her after owning the idol's body so, but certainly not nearly as draining for her as it had been for Tomomi.

She rolled off the utterly humiliated girl letting her arms and legs free, but the devastated fighter's respite was short lived as Summer slipped around to take Tomomi into a Dragon sleeper. The hold was too loose to knock the girl out because Summer had other plans for her destroyed foe. Summer wrapped her legs around Tomomi's and split them spreading her pussy and sweeping one hand down to yank down the girl's skirt and expose her dripping sex to everyone. She pulled her top from her still perky chest and licked her lips as Tomo was fully exposed. Flash bulbs popped as the eager crowd took in the sight, but soon Summer leaned in excitedly and began to suck hard at her opponent's nude melon molesting the other with her free hand.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:34 am

Tomomi had the small satisfaction of Summer cumming as well, though when she thought about it she realized that it might just be added humiliation. Summer was cumming on top of her, after all. Even when Summer got up off of her, letting her go, she provided no resistance. She had nothing left, not after Summer's devastating assault upon her. Tomomi was quickly put into the sleeperhold. Then, she felt Summer's hands yanking down her skirt and exposing her wet pussy to the world. She began sobbing weakly in humiliation. Summer quickly had her breasts exposed as well. Tomomi leaned against her opponent, weakened by the sexual assault, humiliated by the exposure. Her breasts were soon assaulted by Summer's eager mouth as she took in one of Tomomi's nipples eagerly and suckled hard. Tomomi whimpered. She hoped Summer wouldn't do it too long, or she might lactate.

"P-please stop," Tomomi moaned, "Haven't you had enough?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:42 am

Summer's stare was filled with lust as she barely tore herself away from the girl's pear shaped orb to listen to her plea. "Ohh, it would be tough to ever get enough of these things." she responded giving Tomomi's far tit a firm bounce in her hand, "but if your' submitting then, of course, I'll stop." she responded as kindly as she could muster despite her extreme desire to keep going at the girl's ripe chest.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:46 am

Tomomi hung her head in shame. She had been raped by her opponent, forced to cum, and now forced to take her opponent's mercy. She had never been so humiliated.

"I give," she said. She began to sob. "I submit to you Summer. Just please, don't do this to me out here..."

((You want to have Summer drag Tomomi backstage and finish her business there?))

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:52 am

Summer immediately grabbed Tomomi's skirt and pulled it back up covering her shame. As she released the girl from the sleeper hold she carefully pulled her top cups back onto her chest and made sure they were secure. "There you go, Tomomi. You seem, um, pretty shaken up." she said standing and offering the girl a hand to get to her feet, although still with a palpable limp. "You gonna be okay?"

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:15 am

Tomomi clung to Summer like a little girl clinging to her mother after Summer dressed her. "I-I'm fine," she said, even though she obviously was not. She was still crying, her body was still weak. She leaned against Summer, a bit too weak to stand.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next