by ScyldScefing Today at 12:05 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pussy vs Roxanne (complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Pussy vs Roxanne

Post by anegge Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:38 pm

Pussy prowled after Roxanne as she got up, with an aggressive glint in her eye. As Roxanne grabbed the ropes the veteran pounced wrapping her arms tight on the girl's waist and then throwing her own body back to wrench the exhausted girl from the ropes into a skull stunning bridge suplex.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 6 GXChUKwPussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 6 1BElGMIPussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:10 am

Roxanne's eyes widened when she felt Pussy's arms around her waist. She had already been suplexed once that night, and definitely didn't want to go through that again. However, when she was grabbed she had only one hand latched onto the ropes, which wasn't nearly enough to stop Pussy.

"YAAH!" Her back crashed against the mat, and as Pussy bridged gravity forced her dress down, exposing her black and white panties. Her butt pointed upwards in an embarrassing manner, but she didn't pay attention to it. Her body was weakened, and she couldn't squirm effectively out of that position. The ref approached and slapped her hand on the mat. "One!"

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:25 am

Pussy simply held the girl in place firmly not wanting to put her through any more pain if she could help it. Roxanne certainly seemed the stubborn type, much like herself. Pussy smirked amusedly as she pressed lightly into the girl's back in bridge.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 6 GXChUKwPussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 6 1BElGMIPussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 6 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:51 pm

"Two!" Roxanne feebly tried to move, to little effect. Her head was still spinning, her body was sore, and Pussy had her tight in the bridge. Even if she broke the pin, she'd be too weak to fight off another big move or submission. Her legs wobbled slightly.

"Three!"

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Pussy relaxed herself down onto her back lowering Roxanne down next to her before kipping back up to a standing position to raise her hands in victory.

Then she knelt down to offer Roxanne a hand in getting up. "You did pretty well." she informed her.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Roxanne slumped back onto the mat as Pussy lowered her. She closed her eyes, turning her head to the side; her body was exhausted. She lay there for some time, resting a bit. Then, hearing some voice above the roar of the crowd, she opened her eyes and saw Pussy. "Mmm... thanks..." she said, slowly, as she awoke from her half-slumber and took her hand. "You're very good... meanie!" She joked, getting up. She had some injuries, but those would heal quickly, and it seemed that her cheerful personality was coming back.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:38 am

"I know." the veteran responded dismissively. She looked down towards Roxanne's stocking legs. "Will you be all right to walk back to the locker room alone, or would you like help?" she asked. Now that the match was over, it was best to avoid exacerbating any injuries.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:59 pm

"I'm fine... nh!" Roxanne winced as she got to her feet; her left ankle was urt, making her limp a bit. "Um... on second thought, I guess I could use some help..."

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:38 pm

The small wrestler's leaned into each other as they left the arena. Pussy was careful to keep the weight off of Roxanne's ankle especially as the made their way up the ramp. Then the pair disappeared into the darkness together headed for the locker room.

------------------
Pussy beats Roxanne by bridge pin

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Pussy vs Roxanne (complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Pussy vs Roxanne (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6