by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Just another day to Brawl

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Just another day to Brawl Empty Just another day to Brawl

Post by Darius Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:46 pm

"Out your momentum into it!" Sarah Gatt instructed. Today she was in the gym for a little workout, but she wasn't alone. Her old friend Rika Smart was with her. Currently Sarah was holding a punching bag in place for Rika to wail on, helping the younger girl with her technique for upcoming fights. Both girls were in their workout clothes. Sarah was in strecth pants and loose t-shirt, while Rika wore a white tang top and black shorts, as well as fingerless gloves. "Alright, that's good. But id you want real results, you just imagine that your next punch is going to shatter the other guy's jaw." She grinned wickedly at the idea. Rika nodded with a smile, and taking her advice puunched with greater force.

"Wow, it does work!" Rika laughed.

Last edited by 379 on Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Just another day to Brawl Empty Re: Just another day to Brawl

Post by Toshokan Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:05 pm

"Ooh, nice." Suddenly, a pair of girls appeared and approached them, just outside of Rika's field of vision. The one who had made the compliment was Kea, who was wearing long pants and a big white shirt. Next to her, her long-time partner Jesse was clapping in a silly manner; she wore a soprts bra and matching gym shorts. They had come to the gym for a workout as well, and for whatever reason they weren't wearing their trademark cowboy hats that day. "Despite your size, you pack quite a punch." Neither of them had noticed Sarah, who was behind the sandbag.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Rika was just about to throw another punch when she heard someone adress her. Turning around, she saw the two girls approach. She had never seen them before, so she guessed they were new. Most of the wrestlers who spent some time here knew better than to talk to her or Sarah. Speaking of Sarah, it didn't seem like the two had noticed her behind the bag.

Rika bristled at the taller girl's words. "What's that supposed to-"

"Yeah, she's really strong isn't she?" Sarah suddenly said as she stepped out from behind the bag. "She was just showing me how to throw a proper punch." Rika gave Sarah a confused look. But then Sarah discreetly winked at her, and all confusion was cast from her mind.

"You see, I'm new here," Sarah went on, looking a little bashful and embarressed as she did so. "And I need a little help with my training. I don't really know what I'm doing....."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:40 pm

Kea and Jesse were a bit surprise when they saw Sarah stepping in, but when Jesse heard Sarah a smile appeared on her face. "Oh, is that so?" She walked closer to Sarah, looking at her face. "We're new here as well. Isn't that right, Boss?" She asked over her shoulder, and Kea nodded. "Yeah. But we already know how to fight." She also stepped closer. "I'm Kea. Maybe I or Jesse here could show you a thing or another as well."

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:32 pm

"Wow, really?" Sarah asked with a big uncharacterictic smile. It was kinda freaking Rika out. "That would be great! I could use a spar to see how I stand against real fighters." The realization of Sarah's plan soon dawned on Rika, and she hid a maliciuous smirk. "I'm Sarah. And that's Rika." Rika gave a small wave in response. "And if you don't mind, I'd love to have a spar with you, Kea!" Sarah would then head for the ring in the gym's center, and start to climb in.

Rika would then wave to Jesse. "Come on. Let's go watch ringside,: she said, and would go to stand at the side of the ring, waiting for Jesse to join her.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:17 pm

Kea nodded in approval. "Why not? I was looking for some exercise as well." She then proceeded to walk behind Sarah and get into the ring as well. Although Sarah's loose t-shirt hid a lot of her upper body, Kea couldn't help but notice that her arms looked very well-developed for a newbie. But then again, working out was one thing and fighting was another. Kea got into the ring and went to a corner, doing some stretches. "So, do you prefer striking? Or grappling?"

Meanwhile, Jesse had moved next to Rika and looked at the women on the ring, propping her elbows against the mat and bending forward to get a better view.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:30 pm

Sarah smiled kindly at Kea as she joined her, and soon stood facing the woman at a bit of a distance. When asked what kind of style she used, Sarah decided to bend the truth a bit. "I mostly use grappling," she answered soon enough. "But I've been trying to work harder on my strikes. Um, this may sound strange to you but....can I have a free hit?" She made the question sound as innocent as she could. "I mean, just so you can tell me if I did something wrong!"

Rika had to admit, Sarah was doing a good job at playing the ditzy newbie. Discreetly, she would take a step back, and hoped Jesse wouldn't notice.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:30 pm

"Well..." Kea thought for a moment, then nodded again at Sarah. "Okay. See if you can break my defense." With that said, Kea assumed a defensive guard, fists clenched in front of her. She didn't plan to strike back for real, of course, and would just wait for Sarah to get closer and use her free hit.

Jesse watched with an entertained face as the two prepared to start their spar. "That'll be fun! Ain't that right, Rika?" She still looked at the ring, not bothering to turn her head.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:43 pm

"Wow, thanks!" Sarah giggled, and brought her arms up in a silly boxing-like stance. She moved towards Kea with her fists clenched. When she was in range to throw a punch, he reared back....

She smiled darkly.

And then she let loose one hard punch of unrestrained power right into Kea's unprotected stomach. This was not the strike of an amateur, but one of an experienced and powerful brawler. With Sarah putting a good deal of her power behind it, and with not much to stop it, Sarah's fist might have well have the hammer of God.

Rika smirked at trhe show. As soon as Sarah threw her punch, Rika would make her move. Jesse hadn't noticed she had gotten behind her, and right after Sarah's punch, Rika would rear back her leg, and kick the blond girl hard in the crotch.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Toshokan Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:59 pm

Kea had barely any time to blink when she saw Sarah's fist coming at her. In a reflex motion, she moved her hands to protect her belly, but even with this makeshift protection it was one hell of a punch. It drove the air out of her, and the impact made her stagger two steps behind. She clutched the attack spot, impressed by such strength.

From the ringside, Jesse let out a yelp as Rika backstabbed her. She was not prepared for any attack, and Rika's foot met no defense when it landed on Jesse's crotch. With a mind-numbing pain between her legs , she slumped forward, with her hands over the delicate spot. Kea heard the yelp; something was wrong here.

Toshokan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next