by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Raw strength vs Inner Strength

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Raw strength vs Inner Strength - Page 2 Empty Re: Raw strength vs Inner Strength

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:10 am

Amy blinked, stupified at what she said. She couldn't make heads or tails out of it, but as Yi began to walk away, she shook her head. "What did you just call me?!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Raw strength vs Inner Strength - Page 2 Empty Re: Raw strength vs Inner Strength

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:19 am

"A coward full of indecent excuses," she spoke casually, as though this had been common knowledge. Her hand waved back at the woman, as she came to a stop at the treadmill and picked up a bottle of water, and brushed her left hand along a long strand of black hair that had fallen in front of her shoulder. "My wit would too easily break you under your own might" Yes, those claws had sunk in deep. There would be a spar here today, to see just how much she had gotten inside of Amy's head, she turned slowly and raised the water bottle to her lips.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:03 am

Amy frowned at her, and got off her machine, walking towards her. "I am NOT a coward." She said. "Sorry if it sounded a little cliche, but you don't look like you'd take very many hits from me. Sorry if you took offense to that, but I figured I'd give it as a fair warning. Right now though, I don't care. Lets go." She growled.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:12 am

She smiled serenely, the words offered by Amy didn't even cause a momentary ripple across Yi's pleasant features. Good good, "It's good to see that you could realize your folly. How else would you become stronger if not by fighting those who are stronger?" she asked as she lead the way to the mats. While it was a practice ring, it bore little resemblance to the turnbuckle-cornered ring that was the center stage to most of Friction's events. This ring was two inch thick, dense foam, and predominately blue with a white circle enscribed to show what was to be considered 'out' and 'in'.

"Do you have any terms, or would you like me to choose them for you?" She asked once she was at the opposite end of the ring.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:35 am

Amy was really becoming irritated by this girl, and followed behind her, growling softly. "Pin or submission." She commented. "Normal rules." She then stepped into the ring herself, huffing softly and started to warm herself up. "Hope your body's as tough as your mouth." She warned.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:54 am

Interesting, with all that jibbing, the woman didn't want something more rough. That would make this fight somewhat more difficult. The historian would stand upright and extend her right arm towards the gymnast. Right palm was open facing upwards, as though she were offering a hand up a ledge. A nod was offered as magma eyes focused solely on her opponent. Her attention had changed, as though the woman who had been mouthing off just earlier was not the woman presently in this ring.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:56 am

Amy growled as she watched her take a stance, and moved in quickly towards her, trying to grab her around the waist to start off. If she managed that, she'd pick her up and try to turn her around to slam her down hard on her back.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:14 am

Bull rush, of course. Just as Amy's wrists passed Yi's hips, the historian would apply a left hand to the crook of the gymnast's right elbow. Her motion was flawless as her body slid backwards and her right hand found Amy's left shoulder. Yi did not for a moment attempt to fight the shear power that bore down upon her, but rather drew Amy faster, pulling upwards on the arm while pushing down on the shoulder. The intent would be to corkscrew her opponent downwards and onto the floor. If the counter operated as effectively as she planned, and Amy wound up on her back, Yi would move to mount her, placing Amy's ears between her knees to hold her down.

If the counter did not go as smoothly as planned... Well, Yi'd figure that out when it occurred.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:32 am

Amy blinked as Yi made her move. She felt Yi's hands on her, and gasped as she was thrown in a corkscrew to the ground, and fell to her back as predicted. Before she could even comprehend what the hell just happened, she had a faceful of covered crotch as Yi straddled her head, looking up at her with a surprised expression on her face. "Wh- Mmfmfm!!" She starts to struggle to push her off

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:40 am

She sat upright, leaning back almost. Technically, Amy was not finding Yi's crotch nearly as close as it could have been, as the historian was using her knees to squeeze Amy's head and keep it in place. The thick, rough fabric of Yi's coveralls rubbed against Amy's ears as the gymnast struggled. With Amy on her back, there was much she could so to send the Chinese woman flying, but Yi would wait for none of it. Yi's hands moved to greet Amy's counterparts and hold them in place. This may have been the perfect moment for a stab at Amy's ego, but presently there was too much contest to be making statements.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next