by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 245 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 245 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Adrian Trask comes to the dorm (ambush welcome)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Adrian Trask comes to the dorm (ambush welcome) Empty Adrian Trask comes to the dorm (ambush welcome)

Post by Jman2113 Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:48 am

"Ahhh..." He said, jumping down on the bed, arms behind his head. "My new home..." Adrian said. He was new, but couldn't wait to test out some of his moves on the opposing faction. His ex Scarlett let him spar with a few times in the past month, but he feared she held back, scared of how Adrian manhandled her. He felt kind of horny, thinking about this, finally in the right place. Adrian reached inside his jeans, playing with himself. He ran his hand up his hardening dick, moaning lightly. This would have to do until he got his first opponent.

Last edited by 859 on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jman2113

Back to top Go down

Adrian Trask comes to the dorm (ambush welcome) Empty Re: Adrian Trask comes to the dorm (ambush welcome)

Post by Talimaya Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:56 pm

Meya was always looking for unsuspecting victims. And what better place than the boy's dorm? Especiallly when she'd heard about a new arrival, one that was likely just itching to get into a match. Well she'd certainly give him that. With a knock on Adrian's door, she'd keep from laughing, instead opting to speak up just loud enough for him to hear her. Risky, in case someone else heard. But she was sure she'd be fine.

"Room service."

Would he know that there was no room service? Well she didn't think so, and was eager to ambush him in his own room, wanting to prove to him that no place would truely be a safe haven from surprise attacks.

And in conjunction with saying 'Room Service' she was wearing only a bath robe, with nothing underneath.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Adrian Trask comes to the dorm (ambush welcome) Empty Re: Adrian Trask comes to the dorm (ambush welcome)

Post by Jman2113 Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:24 am

He stopped stroking, sitting up. "Room service? This place has everything." Adrian chuckled, getting up and walking to the door. He himself was wearing jeans and a black t shirt. Adrian noticed the voice was female. Hmm...don't think women would be allowed here. But, as long as it's just room service... He thought, getting to the door.

Adrian turned the handle, opening it. His hand left the grip as he saw a woman wearing nothing but a bath robe. Adrian was stunned, but smirked. Suddenly, he thought. Why would room service be dressed like this?

Jman2113

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:47 pm

She didn't need him to believe her beyond opening the door. She'd literally fling herslf onto him, aiming to send them both crashing to the floor. If she could manage that, he'd find himself pinned beneath her as she smiled down at him.

"Room Service is here, with your first match, and your first loss. Though its up to you just how you'll lose." After all, she couldn't specify the match type here. Which meant he could very well ask for anything he was good at, even if she wasn't. But she doubted he was going to be thinking of anything but one kind of match, with the way she was dressed.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman2113 Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:24 am

It worked, although he grunted, he looked up, smiling at her. "I'd really love to see you try..." Adrian said, looking at her face, then her cleavage. "Call me crazy, but im thinking Hentai...oh, by the way...you forgot to secure my arms." With that, he reached under her, aiming to rub her pussy to distract her for a moment.

Jman2113

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:31 am

Meya would let out a small moan as he started rubbing her pussy. The sudden feeling sent a wave of pleasure through her. She'd made the mistake thinking he would be a bit shy towards a sexual match. But not wanting to let him get the advantage, she'd try to press her breasts against his face, hoping to smother him.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman2113 Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:57 am

He was smothered by her breasts. "Mmmrrphhh..." They felt nice. They were pressed too close for him to open his mouth to tongue her nipple. He used his other arm, spanking her hard, while the other attempted to shove two fingers in her smooth, what felt like shaven pussy.

Last edited by 859 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Jman2113

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:03 am

Meya would let out a small yelp as he smacked her ass, her eyes rolling back a bit as she felt his fingers slide into her pussy. This wasn't going to work at all. And she'd start trying to pull away, releasing him from the smother so she could roll away.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Jman2113 Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:06 am

"Hehehe..." He said, as he sat up. "I'm afraid I'm not as new to this as you think..." Adrian smiled, then licked his finger. "Ohh...you taste good." Adrian said, then got up and into position. "I'll have fun playing with you."

Jman2113

Back to top Go down

Post by Talimaya Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:18 am

Meya would smile as she got up, no longer looking compromised like she had been a moment ago. And she looked confident too. "Oh I don't think so. I'm going to toy with you and have you begging me for more. I have more than one trick up my sleeve after all." She would drop the bath rob to the floor at this point, stretching as she watched him. She wanted to see if he'd come at her while she wasn't in a ready stance.
Talimaya
Talimaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next