by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Stephanie Hultch vs. Ada Wiley - Dubious Debut Duo! (Done!)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stephanie Hultch vs. Ada Wiley - Dubious Debut Duo! (Done!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Stephanie Hultch vs. Ada Wiley - Dubious Debut Duo!

Post by Tanosh Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:10 am

Ada would continue this for a while, before breaking the hold and deciding on moving to something else. After all, now Stephanie was a weak enough to not try and go charging off, right? Ada would roll Ms. Hultch over onto her stomach, and lift up only one leg in a Boston Crab maneuver, leaving her other arm entirely free to do as it pleased. With it, she would begin to work her fingers into Stephanie's sex, toying with the outer folds for now.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Stephanie Hultch vs. Ada Wiley - Dubious Debut Duo! (Done!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Stephanie Hultch vs. Ada Wiley - Dubious Debut Duo!

Post by Tanosh Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:20 pm

Ada would bend Stephanie further back and began to finger more vigorously. A cautious eye watched the school girl's reactions as she fingered, not wanting to bring her to climax just yet... It should never be said that Pink Ice doesn't put on a good show!

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:29 pm

Wiley would continue to work Stephanie into a frenzy with her fingers, and just as school girl would know the release of orgasm, Pink Ice would drop her from the Boston Crab and completely let her go. "Don't go anywhere, okay?" she said as she walked off towards the ropes. She'd slip through the ropes, and jump to the ground outside the ring. Under the ring skirt she'd produce a big metal bucket which sloshed with ice as she set it up on the ring.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Ada returned and put the bucket beside her panting opponent. Even though it was inches from her skin, it still felt cold by proximity. Pink Ice would lift her opponent up into a one leg one arm Boston Crab again, and lift a few cubes of ice from the bucket of ice water. This time, she'd be a little more vicious than her previous fingering. She'd begin to insert cubes of ice into her opponent's sex. "Oh, you'll love this..." though not everyone was as perpetually hot as Ada was.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:39 pm

Finally once her opponent was stuffed full of slowly melting and trickling ice, she took a final cube and began to rub it over Stephanie's exposed mound, gingerly toying with her bump in the process. "Everyone loves ice, cum on, baby."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by animegurl2010 Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:41 pm

stephanie let out a loud scream as she came a lot, ice and cum came out of her pussy, and melted water as well, it was a mess

animegurl2010

Back to top Go down

Stephanie Hultch vs. Ada Wiley - Dubious Debut Duo! (Done!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Stephanie Hultch vs. Ada Wiley - Dubious Debut Duo! (Done!)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next