by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Janabell Straight Edge Talk -vs Ryu-

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Janabell Straight Edge Talk -vs Ryu- Empty Janabell Straight Edge Talk -vs Ryu-

Post by Janabell Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Janabell's theme music "This Fire Burns" starts to play, the fans cannot decide weather to boo her or cheer her.
It was the young woman's first day coming to the arena...Janabell slowly walks and stands tenn feet away from the
ring and goes down on one knee and gives a sarcastic smirk to the camera...After she stands and runs to the ring
and slides into it. Janabell then is handed a mic by the ring annoucer and she gasps and says into the mic "Testing testing."
The diva then gives a dirty look to the fans and she starts ti talk "Listen and you may learn something from ME, i came here to
Help this wrestling company ive watched it for a long time and started to notice when girls lose matches the sulk into their corner
and drink themselves away with vadca or KILL their insides with over the counter drugs..." Janabell then turns and looks to the
annoucer, "Fear not i am here, YOUR Janabell Rodriguez is here to stay and save each and every one of you pathetic clowns..." The fans
start to boo Janabell and she chukles and rubs her head her wet blonde hear gets into her face. "But while i do this you have to know that
I AM BETTER than each and every one of you..." Janabell then sighs as the fans continue to boo her.

Back to top Go down

Janabell Straight Edge Talk -vs Ryu- Empty Re: Janabell Straight Edge Talk -vs Ryu-

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:19 pm

The tunes of Ryu's theme started echoing in the arena, raising the eager roars of the fans, together with the high-pitched screams from some excited girls.
Ryu walked his way to the ring with his usual wrestling attire, except for a hood sport jacked, which he took off and tossed absently to the wild fans, focused onto the lovely looking, obnoxious newcomer.

"Woah woah..." he started. "It was a very good speech Ja-chan, and i'm sooo touched that you are here to save this show, and all of us. If only i could find a way to thank you for your committment...", he climbed up the ring and smirked. "Oh wait i have an idea: How about i teach you some respect for the wrestlers and all the people here?! I'm challenging you to a match, RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE! And, since you're a tough one, we'll have an ULTIMATE SUBMISSION MATCH: the match will go on, regardless of pins or even KOs, until one of the contenders accept the other's submission. What would you say, tuff gal?"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Janabell Straight Edge Talk -vs Ryu- Empty Re: Janabell Straight Edge Talk -vs Ryu-

Post by Janabell Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:32 pm

As Janabell was going to go on with her speach a new wrestler was coming out and she quickly turns
to the man...He was nto a bad looking person that was what Janabell thought, but she was still better than him.
How dear HE another pitiful person come out here on JANABELL's night and tell her what he will teach her.
The young woman was good a submission training Jujutsu in Brazil, All in all Janabell was just the best that
ever came from Japan, she was GOD's creation...Janabell takes her black yankee baseball cap off and throws it to the
ground, Dressed in normal wrestling attire. Her left eye twitches and she yells "YOU THINK YOU CAN come out here and
interupt MY time? HUH? And an U-ultimate submission?" Janabell had to think about that match she wanted to say no "N-"
The fans boo her out of the building and she screams "FINE i accept get a ref out here and ill teach you,everyone in the back and
people at home watching that I am better than you All." At that a Refaree slides into the ring and rings for the match to start as Janabell waits

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:07 pm

Ryu smirked a bit as he noticed how the girl was a bit nervous. Maybe she was only a too much enthusiast newcomer. And, he was not planning to go too hard on her really, but only to prove his point as a wrestler of Sex Wars, and as a part of the male team.

"Ok, Ja-chan... let's see what you got", he said, walking closer and raising his hands as to invite her to lock hands into a test of strenght: a quite basic starting position, aimed to get a hint of her skills and strenght.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:17 pm

Was this man really trying to test her? Janabell was scared of this submission but she put
on a very good front...After she gulps and it seems the guy was inviting her into a collar and
elbow tie up. No Janabell knows he is stronger than her so the young woman slowly walks up to him
and goes into the tie up, soon after she throws a kick aiming for his testicles, it was a dirty move
but that was what Janabell needed to win this match, She had no intention of going a fair one on one
fight her tonight, the fans boo her as she attempts this move, the low blow.

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Ryu was deceived by Jannabell's starting nervousness, so he didn't see it coming. He DID feel it though, as the boy bent forward and down to the canvas. "UNGHHHH...!!"

Most of the male part of the audience brought hands to their crotch area in instinctive self-protective movement as her kick connected with Ryu's family jewels. "nrghh... b-bitch... he groaned, winching in pain".

Last edited by 157 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Janabell gasps as her kick connects and the fans chant "You Suck Janna wanna" to her.
The young woman quickly takes advantage and grabs her opponents left arm and attempts
a hammerlock on him, this was the setup for her Pepsi Twist finisher, she had this all planned
out but little did Jannabell know Max has more ring experince then her and it will not be that
easy to defeat him...

-if i stop replying that means im away till monday, i never post on weekends -saturday and sunday-

Last edited by 873 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:56 pm

Ryu's groin was hurting like hell, but that didn't mean his mind was dazed so early in the match.
When Janabell forced him up to his feet, trapping him in her hammerlock, Ryu would suddenly throw himself down forward, which would hopefully unbalance his opponent into running against the ropes.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Janabell Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:59 pm

The man max throws Janabell off balance as she flies into the ropes, The young woman
hits her neck against the second rope and falls on her back, and after she holds her neck.
Janabell coughs, her neck starts to hurt it is hard to catch air, that stops her from moving
as she holds the ropes with her right hand and gasps for air...

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Ryu takes these moment to recover from the breathless state induced by Jannabell's vicious low blow.
If she won't do anything to anticipate him, he will eventually stand up and walk his way behind her, waiting for the girl to stand up and then circling her waist with both arms, going for a german suplex.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next