by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Masane Tajiri

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Masane Tajiri - Page 7 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Masane Tajiri

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:24 am

Akashi rolled onto her hands and knees, slow to get up but when she heard Masane's words a fire burned inside of her. She hopped up to her feet and took a fighting stance with a hard look in her eyes. "I'm sorry Tajiri-San. If that is what it takes then I will make sure you can't move a muscle." Roaring, Akashi charged at Masane, keeping her head low but eyes up, her hands at the ready knowing an attack was coming as soon as she got close.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Masane Tajiri - Page 7 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Masane Tajiri

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:22 pm

Masane nodded slowly. "I know." She replied calmly, and then braced herself as Akashi charged in. She would try to take advantage of Akashi's low position, and would try to grab her by the head, and force her weight on top of Akashi's back, trying to make Akashi fall to the mat. If this worked, Masane would pull one of her more vicious attacks out of her arsenal.

She would feel a twinge of regret, but she would keep ahold of Akashi's head, and would start slamming knee after knee into it, shouting with every knee she threw into Akashi's head. "Kyei! Kyei! Kyei!"

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Akashi was surprised Masane didn't go for a strike and let her get in close. She reached in to try and get her hands on her waist. But as Masane went up and put her weight on her back, her eyes widened but then she grinned. She felt the kneww slam into her face but even though it rocked her, she yelled and reached to grab the knee before Masane could bring it down. She was kind of thankful Masane did what she did. If she could hold onto Masane's leg, She would use her strength to get Masane up, using her back as well as her arm to essentially get the karate girl hanging upside down. In this position, she intended to drop all her weight onto Masane's head.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:33 am

Masane blinked when she felt her second knee stopped by Akashi's hand. She blinked in surprise as Akashi started to stand up and hold onto her leg. She had no idea how Akashi could still have this much steam, but now all she could do was brace herself. She shut her eyes tightly, and felt herself falling down into the mat.

"Arrgh!!" She cried out, and flopped down onto her stomach. Her hands went up, clutching her head tightly and kicked against the mat while trying to deal with the effects of that slam. "Ghn... How in the... grhh..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:44 am

Akashi panted as she rolled onto her hands and knees and looked at Masane. "That was nothing!" She shouted. She reached out to grab Masane by the hair and attempted to send hard punches into Masane's head. "You can't fight Kirin-sama before I do! She still owes me a match from our deal at the tournament!" She barked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:49 am

Masane clenched her teeth as she heard Akashi yelling at her. She started to get to her hands and knees when she felt Akashi grabbing ahold of her hair. "Grrh-AHH!" She yelped in surprise as she started taking punch after punch to her head again. She was on her knees as Akashi started raining blows on her head again, and it was really starting to take effect on the karateka.

"Rgh... I relinquished.. the title.. to her.. for safekeeping.. so GET IN LINE!" She shouts defiantly, and would try to bring both hands up to clap Akashi's ears, and try to give the sumo a taste of what her head was going through right now.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:48 am

Akashi felt her ears get boxed and let go and stumbled back disoriented. "That's not how it works!" She shouted back as she tried to regain her senses. "You should have more respeect for the title... If you give it up for any reason then you have to prove you're worthy to get it back from the back of the line..." Shaking her head she would run towards Masane and try and kock or knee her depending on if she was up or not."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:58 am

Masane moved away from Akashi as she stumbled back, crabwalking away from her. and blinked at what she said.

"I.. I have respect for the title. I just wasn't ready for it when I got it. Now I feel I am." She said. "And I'll prove my worthiness.. starting with YOU!" She said, lurching up to her feet in one swing as Akashi ran in. She would take a hard kick to her gut, but at the same time, she hoped to nail the sumo with a rising uppercut. Regardless of whether or not the attack hit, she would fall to her back, clutching her stomach, feeling her whole body growing weary from this fight.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:18 am

A smile appeared on Akashi's face at Masane's words. She liked to hear that Masane had such a spirit. She felt the knee sink into the karate girl's gut and was going to clutch her when she felt a fist slam into her chin. She grunted and stumbled backwards, falling onto her butt and grabbing her chin. She felt dazed and tried to shake off the cobwebs. "Heh... I could have taken that punch without the knuckles..." She muttered to herself.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:52 pm

Masane flopped to her back after that kick, coughing hoarsely and holding her gut. She clenched her teeth, seeing Akashi down too, but apparently in better shape than she was at the moment. It was incredible, no matter the heavy blows she landed on the woman, she only shrugged them off a few seconds later. Every woman had to have her limit though.. she had to be close. She clenched her teeth, forcing her bruised body to sit up slowly, and was gasping for air, needing a few seconds before she could try to get back to her feet again.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next