by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Clash of the Titanesses (for Tatyina)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Clash of the Titanesses (for Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clash of the Titanesses (for Tatyina)

Post by KyrasPyravi Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:53 pm

Katsumi furrowed her brow and considered Akashi's warning with no small amount of concern. From the recordings, Sarah was definitely not the most buddy-buddy fighter in the league, and then, neither was Ciara. Deep down, Katsumi hoped that after her match, she and Akashi would have enough strength to separate their two friends if anything truly got out of hand. (Little did she know that the sparks had already begun to fly.)

She smiled warmly as Akashi assured her that Yokozuna Tanikaze had passed without suffering. It was the least that her hero had deserved, Katsumi thought to herself.

Katsumi's warmth too gave way to uplifting flames as Akashi pumped herself up. She had heard of the exploits of Akashi's brothers and was impressed that their sister was in no way deterred by any circumstances against her. Katsumi's own willingness to wrestle was burning her up from the inside, and her relatively calm demeanor gave way to a posture of pride, challenge, and excitement.

Grinning inwardly and outwardly, Katsumi dropped the bomb. "Oh, I don't think you're nearly as fired up as you're going to be after I truly introduce myself," she laughed as she gave a powerful tug on her robe's belt. Quickly shedding the garment and grabbing it before it touched the ground, Katsumi swept up the robe and tossed it away, where it landed (by some stroke of luck, Katsumi would later admit) on one of the ring's corner posts. But that wouldn't be what seized Akashi's attention.

Katsumi's powerful body, a beautiful physique to rival that of her opponent, stood bare and revealed before Akashi... her only attire a silver-blue mawashi.

"I am Sadaji Katsumi, great-grandaughter of the late Yokozuna Sadaji Futabayama and protege of the former Yokozuna Akebono. I too follow the path and pride of a sumo wrestler, and I challenge you to a test of endurance. Pit your body against mine until one or both of us can no longer stand, and show me your true strength as a sumo."

All vestiges of calm banished to the winds, Katsumi raised her leg in the time-old tradition of their wrestling and slammed her foot down hard enough to reverberate throughout almost the entire gym. Eyes burning with challenge and elation, Katsumi bellowed out her challenge.

"Akashi-san, let me FEEL the power of the Tanikaze!!"

Last edited by 883 on Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:36 am; edited 1 time in total

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/katsumi-sadaji-daughter-of-the-dohyo-t2307.html:1qlmd9jt]Katsumi Sadaji[/url:1qlmd9jt], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/ciara-austerlitz-she-wolf-of-the-one-four-one-t2308.html:1qlmd9jt]Ciara Austerlitz[/url:1qlmd9jt]

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Clash of the Titanesses (for Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clash of the Titanesses (for Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:40 am

Akashi was definitely excited as Katsumi spoke. She was eager for a fight but did not know what the girl had up her sleeve as she waited for the introduction. She was, however, taken aback when she saw what Katsumi revealed. Her heart almost popped out of her chest as she saw the Mawashi. She thought she had been the only one to have these kinds of aspirations. She had wanted this more than anything. Those other sumo clubs were nothing compared to the real thing.

She had trained with her brothers and because of them, they had honed her into a fine Sumo but they could only do so much. Practice, no matter how intense, was only so good. It took real experience to compete. And here in the AFW, shefound out that, while her Sumo was definitely an advantage, going up against so many other styles had made her stronger than she might have been only doing Sumo. But here she was standing face to face with someone who shared her dream and her heart was racing and her body itched for battle.

"Sadaji-San!" She called out. "I am impressed. Your family is honorable and you must be quite skilled from such tutelage. I eagerly accept your challenge! I had been hoping for one, all of my life!"

She then lifted up her leg high and slammed it down as hard as she could, letting out a loud yell as the ring shook. "I can feel your spirit... this will be an epic clash." She said with a serious tone. "But you should know... I am serious about becoming the Yokozuna here. No matter where you come from or what your intentions are... to me, you are still a Rikishi entering my dohyo!"

She then inhalded, suddenly becoming calm once more. "Once we purify the ring... let our clash commence." She said and began performing the sumo ritual as best as she could without the proper equipment.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:32 pm

An involuntary shiver rippled through Katsumi as Akashi let loose the full weight of her spirit and declared her intent to become Yokozuna. The air seemed hot and heavy as both wrestlers faced each other down, radiating a heady mixture of challenge, pride, excitement, and the promise of a true match. Katsumi's mind had focused in on this one moment in time, gone completely blank of everything except the world of sumo that had bloomed in this ring. The blue-girded sumo grinned in appreciation of Akashi's aspirations, and she was elated when the young Tanikaze made clear that nothing would be held back: they were opponents... at least for now. Akashi was not the only one who had been eyeing her opponent appreciatively.

She closed her eyes and exhaled softly as she calmed herself down. There would be plenty of time for excitement in the crush of their battle and for... relaxation afterwards, but for now Katsumi stilled her fire as she too respected the traditions of the dohyo. Whether the clay shifted beneath her feet or not, sumo had been her way of life, and she refused to cheapen its value in appreciation. She visualized the handful of salt as it arced like a dove's wing through the air, she tasted the freshness of the water on the tip of her tongue as she "sipped" from her hands and purified her mouth. She could almost sense the evil spirits fleeing the ring as she and Akashi banished them, driving their legs like pistons into the mat and scaring a good number of people within earshot. If there had been ghosts in the canvas, they would not be returning for quite some time.

A large number of people were slowly trickling in from the other side of the gym while those that already were on Katsumi and Akashi's side had definitely taken notice and surreptitiously scooted over to machines closer to the ring to get a better view. Many of them were shocked and intruigued that another sumo had appeared, her body and spirit rivaling Akashi's no less. Others were mesmerized, they had seen Akashi perform an abridged version of the ritual before her matches, but they had often been overshadowed by both the entrance and ill-mannered interruptions of her opponents. To witness the fervor of the true ritual and the silence that both girls respectfully afforded it was an experience that most had never seen, even though many did not understand the full weight of the tradition. But a good number that had moved to this side, most of whom were just arriving, were muttering nervously about some other "scary" event that was going down near the grappling mats.

Unfortunately for all parties involved, the whispers were too quiet and the two sumo were too focused on their match for Akashi and Katsumi to find out what exactly was transpiring on the other side of the gym.

Katsumi had finished her ritual and strode to the center of the ring, her gaze never leaving Akashi. She, too, now considered her opponent as exactly that: her opponent. Taking a deep breath to loosen up her muscles, she lowered herself into the iconic starting position, one fist planted firmly into the canvas, the other fist hovering above, waiting for Akashi.

"Hold nothing back, Tanikaze-san. When we pit our bodies against each other, we must go all-out, otherwise you'll never be able to break my body and I'll never be able to crush yours." Katsumi grinned as she recalled one of her mentor's sayings. "Akebono used to always tell me that if two glaciers meet and try to grind each other into powder, they'll never make any headway by just caressing the other. Hit me with everything you've got, Tanikaze-san, and I will do the same. There will always be enough time for caressing later."

Katsumi licked her lips appreciatively, yet deep down she was shocked at herself.

Kami, this girl's messing with my mind and she's not even trying. I've NEVER spoken to an opponent in that manner. Of course it doesn't help that she's the first female rishiki with true goals and power that I've met in my entire life... or that she's got such a beatiful, luscious-NO! Snap out of it, Katsumi! The match is now, the match is all!

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/katsumi-sadaji-daughter-of-the-dohyo-t2307.html:1qlmd9jt]Katsumi Sadaji[/url:1qlmd9jt], [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/ciara-austerlitz-she-wolf-of-the-one-four-one-t2308.html:1qlmd9jt]Ciara Austerlitz[/url:1qlmd9jt]

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:06 am

Akashi too performed the ritual expertly even without the necessary props. She hadn't even realized that there had been a gathering crowd, focusing only on the task at hand. Nothing was going to break her focus now and once she finished, she looked at Katsumi and bowed. She smiled. "Never." She said sharply. "I've never taken anything out of the ring when I left after a match. I've always left everything I had inside."

She too was surprised by Katsumi's words. She had been so caught up in what had unfolded that she had only gotten a chance to look at Katsumi's body as a sumo and not as a woman. The sudden words had made light of how truly appealing it was. She was eager now... To show this woman her true power in all respects. She couldn't help but grin. No matter if she could not get up after the match, she would not need that kind of strength for other things that were done... Lying down.

She blushed suddenly and then shook her head and crouched in the traditional sumo stance. "I expect everything you have Sadaji-San."

Akashi then steeled her gaze. She knew for a moment as they looked at each other, it would seem like an eternity. There was ni ref, no bell, just an understanding of when to begin. Akashi's muscles tensed and se gave a fierce roar as she darted forward, forgoing slaps for the first assault, wanting to test her out, breast to breast in a contest of strength. If Katsumi was as she claimed, Akashi had no doubt she would want the same thing. There would be plenty of time for the brutal sumo slaps in later engagements.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:51 pm

"Your sweat and strain will be evidence enough that I've held nothing back, Tanikaze-san."

Katsumi locked eyes with Akashi as they prepared to open up their battle. The moment seemed frozen in time as the anxiety of expectation seemed to drain soothingly from the young Sadaji's mind and body; the hardest part had been waiting and searching, but now no more. Now she was where she belonged. Now she was in the ring. She was home.

It was an unspoken signal, a sudden tensing of the body, an aggressive flash of the eyes that triggered the battle. Katsumi gave vent to her own fervent battle cry as she charged to meet Akashi in the middle. She noticed Akashi's arms wide and at her sides, prepared to grapple with her rather than exchange slaps, and felt an inward satisfaction. In the split second before the two sumo collided, one thought flashed through her mind: body-to-body it is, then.

Akashi and Katsumi slammed into each other with staggering force, shaking the canvas and causing the ropes to quiver from the sheer impact. Her arms already in motion to grapple with her opponent, Katsumi felt surprised, excited, and impressed at the same time. Akashi's momentum had completely halted her in her tracks, although her own power had ensured that Akashi hadn't gained even an inch of ground either. Despite her opponent's impressive strength, Katsumi had expected some sort of give, to push her back a step, to push her upper body back and off-balance, if only a little. But recognizing that pressing the charge or trying to regain momentum on the balls of her feet was no longer an option, she planted her feet firmly into the canvas and forced herself forward, challenging Akashi in their test of strength.

Closing with her opponent into a firm embrace, Katsumi gripped Akashi's green mawashi tightly and rested her head on her opponent's left shoulder, her cheek pressed closely to Akashi's neck. Inhaling deeply, she powered into her rival hoping to force her back step-by-step, thrusting her bountiful chest into Akashi's impressive bust. She centered the force of her pushing through the chest, shoulders, and breasts, buckling down for a sweaty round of grappling.

"Is this...ungh... what you've wanted, Tanikaze-san?" Katsumi managed to grit out as she muscled forward into Akashi's body, "Because Kami... mmnf... knows, I've needed this."

Last edited by 883 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:29 pm

Akashi swore she could feel every cell in her body as she collided with her fellow sumo. Their breasts meeting and mushrooming together, the way their stomachs tightened and collided. Their heads slamming forward. It truly was everything she wamted and it sent several tingles of varying degrees and types of exhiliration.

Akashi was surprised that she was halted in her tracks. She rarely came against someone who could halt her charge. She grunted and reached for Katsumi's mawashi sash and tightened her grip. She bent her knees and panted hard, resting her head against Katsumi's shoulder as well, their cheeks touching briefly. There would be time for strategy later, but right now the two ladies were putting their strength against one another in this initial contest of strength.

"Hai!" She yelled, not wasting any more energy on speech. When they were finished, Akashi was looking forward to picking at Katsuki's brain... Among other things she might do to or with her. She grunted and tried to get the lower center of gravity, pushing with her big breasts to try and drive Katsumi backwards.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:10 pm

Katsumi too fell silent, the only sounds from her mouth becoming grunts and deep breaths as she powered into the other girl in a scrum of flesh and muscle. She focused on dropping her stance into a stronger position and took some of the pressure off of their stomachs to shift her weight forwards. She had about a half-inch on Akashi, but even the slightest difference in their center of gravity could make all the difference. By shifting the center of their struggle to their breasts instead of standing up stock-straight in a full-front press, Katsumi hoped to take away that advantage, no matter how small it seemed.

She groaned as she ground her body forwards, driving her breasts deep into Akashi's bust, using them like battering rams to force her opponent back. She felt her tits crush and swell as they smashed into their opposing pair, but Katsumi's focus wasn't on a titfight. Not entirely, at least. Instead, she began aiming her bosom's pressure upwards at a slightly higher angle, hoping against hope that the slightest force at that angle could somehow counteract some of Akashi's lowered center of gravity.

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:59 pm

The world of women's sumo was not the same as men's for various reasons, most of which were due to the difference in anatomy. Now matter how you sliced it, a female's most prominent asset in the dohyu was their breasts. Akashi was surprised that their strength was comparable but knew because of that, this round would be won by leverage. She felt their breasts rub together and grunted as they slammed and smashed together. Normally this would be enjoyable, and it certainly was in a different way, but now as their breasts battled it was about something else entirely. She felt Katsumi reel back and slam upwards. She couldn't help but smile as she knew what tactic's she was using. She had to keep herself from getting distracted and going into her old les sumo ways.

She grunted as Katsumi's voluptuous breasts slammed into hers. She gripped the Mawashi and slid one leg backwards, bending her knees even more. As Katsumi pulled back to slam into Akashi, Akashi pushed forward, to close the gap before Katsumi pushed forward to disrupt her rival's balance if only slightly. In sumo even a disturbance could mean being on the mat.

The crowd watched in awe at the busty beauties. To those who didn't know, it looked like the girls were barely moving, merely embracing in a steamy hug, but to the trained eye, there was a mighty battle going on.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KyrasPyravi Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:13 pm

Katsumi inhaled with a hiss as her attack was cut short, Akashi pushing forward and jamming their bodies together on her terms. But she had been trained well, especially for circumstances when she was off balance. Already conceding the first ground gained to Akashi, Katsumi slid her legs and hips backwards and dropped her stance as well, quickly enough to only give up a foot or two against her opponent and preventing a fall early on in the match.

She blushed into Akashi's shoulder as the other girl pushed her breasts firmly into hers in a solid uninterrupted press. For just a moment, she felt the warmth and flesh of the woman embracing her more than the intensity of their struggle, but she quickly snapped back as her opponent kept up the pressure. The two girls were now both buckled down in firm forward stances that diminished the effect of leverage or imbalance, so there was only one way to go. Setting her jaw and tensing her muscles, Katsumi clenched Akashi's green mawashi and pushed back, pressing her bosom forward in response and extracting an extra burst of strength from her hips and leg muscles, determined to regain the ground she had lost and to grind down her stamina.

KyrasPyravi

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:49 pm

Akashi was glad the first round was going to be a test of strength as their breasts smashed together and ground intenstly into one another. She was panting hotly against Katsuimi's neck, more from excitement and closeness than from beignworn out. She was hot and adrenaline burned through her. Her heart was pumping so hard, she wondered if Katsumi could feel ot against her bosom.

Grunting as Katsumi widened her stance, she felt the Sumo pushing forward and felt her own footbeing forced backwards to regain her balance. Would it be a war of attricion with each girl gaining mere inches? Akashi was already impressed with the girlals strength. She didn't need to see more. She was ready for things to continue.

As she slid her right foot back, she arced her left foot to the side, almost like she was dancing with Katsumi. It was a dance, but also a strategy. Katsumi could slide with her and they could begin a fierce new round of breast attacks. Akashi hoped she might try something different as she switched her weight to her right foot to try and lift Katsumi off of one leg to bring her down with a side throw. A text book sumo maneuver.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next