by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Queen of Brawl, Wolf of Battle (For Darius)

3 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Queen of Brawl, Wolf of Battle (For Darius) - Page 12 Empty Re: Queen of Brawl, Wolf of Battle (For Darius)

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:20 pm

"Thank you, Katsumi-chan." Akashi said as the sumo left. She then looked to Rika. "i hate how she takes things too far, Rika-chan." She said. "These wounds look serious. She can kill us all she wants but as her friends we have to stop her when she gets out of control. Because she won't stop herself." Akashi sighed and turned on a shower that was nearby.

Get some towels and washcloths so we can clean her up. And if she has a change of clothes... That might be good." She winced as she looked over the damage. "She really needs a hospital more than anything. Even if it's just a precaution." She reached out and carefully inspected Sarah's body, looking over her face and trying to figure out where she was bleeding and where she was injured so she knew where to clean and where do be careful about aggravating more. "Please... Please don't wake up while I'm doing this..." Akashi said wincing at the thought of Sarah waking up while Akashi was basically groping her, even though it was necessary and she was doing it in a very clinical manner.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Queen of Brawl, Wolf of Battle (For Darius) - Page 12 Empty Re: Queen of Brawl, Wolf of Battle (For Darius)

Post by Darius Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:20 pm

Rika gave a nod to Kasumi as she left, never finding out who she was but happy that she was helping them. "Sarah wouldn't be Sarah otherwise," Rika said with light hearted humour. "I've never seen her get pushed so far before. That other girl was real tough!" It was the most intense fight Rika had ever seen, and it made her realize just how far behind she was to Sarah when it came to fighting. When asked to get the towels, Rika nodded and ran off to get them, as well as a change of clothes.

Sarah continued to snooze peacefully on the bench, her face caked with dried blood. Her shirt and bra were still gone, leaving her topless as Akashi inspected her.

And that's when Sarah's eyes slowly started to open.

With a soft groan the Queen of Brawl started to come around, her green eyes shifting into focus. The first thing she noticed upon openeing her eyes was Akashi, and her hand on her half-naked body. Sarah's confused look slowly became one of anger as she realized Akashi was the last thing she remembered before she went to sleep. "Akashi," Sarah growled with surprising calmness. "Are you....groping me? No, here's a better question." She glared straight up at the sumo as she grolwed out, "Did you actually knock me out with your boobs?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:48 pm

Akashi froze when she saw heard Sarah groan. Instinctively she tensed up and unfortunately she had bbeen trying to wip away some blood on sarah's breast to see if there was a cut. This meant that as Sarah woke up, Akashi had a handfull of boob and a nervous look on her face. "S-Sarah-San!" She gasped. "It's not what it looks like!" She looked down and recoiled her hand "Eep!" she squeaked. "Sarah-San!" She said furrowing her brow. "I did what I had to do to keep you from killing yourself!" She snapped. "No matter what happened I couldn't just watch that! The two of you were trying to kill each other! If you had died..." She turned her head. "No... Even if you had won the outcome would not be alright." She said in a softer tone.

"Don't Move. Let Rika-chan and I treat your wounds. Once your cleaned up and showered, we'll get you to a hospital."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Akashi didn't get get a chance to finish as Sarah abruptly sprang from the bench and launched herself at the sumo, slamming her against the lockers and pinning her arms against. "Are you fucking kidding me?!" she shouted in her face, her furious and bloody features right in Akashi's face. "I almost had her! If you hadn't gotten in the way I would have-!" Suddenly Sarah winced, and clutched stumbled back clutching her arm. She was suddenly very aware of how much pain her body was in. With the adrenaline of the match gone there was nothing else to distract her from it. "Ow, ow, ow, fucking ow."

Rika came in then, carrying with her towels and Sarah's street clothes, and her eyes widened when she saw Sarah was up and about. "Sarah!" she cried, rushing over to her when she saw she was in pain. "Are you okay? You should go see a doctor."

"I'm fine," Sarah answered grudgingly, pushing Rika off her. "Fuck the doctor. Nothing's broken. I'll just walk it off." Sarah started doing just that, although she was limping, and after a few steps she suddenly collapsed to one knee. "God dammit!!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Akashi winced as she was slammed into the locker. She silently listened to Sarah's words but she knew she was right. Sarah was pushing herself too hard. "Sarah-San!" She said as the brawler stumbled back. Akashi sighed as Sarah continued to push herself and nearly fell down. "Sarah-san! Please... Let us help you... Get cleaned up and well take you to a doctor." Her tone was pleading but then she furrowed her brow. "The only thing that didn't get injured was that damn thick head of yours!" Speaking of head, Akashi felt herself getting lightheaded as well. Her own head haf been cut open and in the commotion, she had forgotten to fix herself as well.

"Ah damn.." She moaned. "I'm too fucking tired to argue with you..." She said finally and held her hand out for Sarah to stand up. "Please just let us help you Sarah-San."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:14 am

Sarah growled furiously at the two of them, getting shakilly back to her feet. She wanted nothing more than to get back out there, find Ciara, and rip out all the hair on her head. But her entire body felt like it had been hit by a truck, and Sarah had to relent, letting out a frustrated snarl. "For fuck's sake," she growled, and would start to strip without a second thought, removing her stretchy shorts and tossing them aside, and headed for one of the shower stalls. Her nude body was bruised and battered nearly everywhere, and her head was still covered in her's and Ciara's blood. "I can at least get the fuckin blood off me. And I'm not going to the fucking doctor."

"But-" Rika began.

"No BUTS!" Sarah snapped, and immediately winced in pain as she started up the shower. "Oh God, it hurts to scream...."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:00 am

Akashi frowned at Sarah's reluctance. She sighed as Sarah yelled again. At least she knew she met them halfway. It was like Sarah and Akashi would have smiled if she didn't hurt so much. She ran her heand through her hair and when she pulled away, she found it slick with blood. Grinacing she turned to Rika and leaned close to her. "Rika-chan could you please go to my locker and get my street clothes as well?" She asked. Giving her a serious look, she reached out her hand and set it on Rika's shoulder gently. Leaning in, she whispered even quieter. "I need to speak with Sarah-San alone. Thank you..." She told Rika the locker number and then stepped away.

Stepping out of her mawashi and taking the shower next to Sarah, she washed herself down. Normally she would have jumped at the chance to oglle and tease Sarah in this situation but instead she barely spared her a glance. Twin trails of blood and water ran to the drain from their stalls and after silently washin her wound, Akashi spoke up, quietly.

"Sarah-San... Those two... Came here specifically to fight us. You and me... That girl you fught... She had been studying you... And the girl I fought... It was the same. I'm just as pissed as you are...ahh... Well maybe I could never be that mad..." She smiled slightly and turned her head to glance at Sarah.

"I mean... Katsumi-chan... She's amazing... That's for sure. I never thought I could even find another girl who could fight me inside the sumo ring." She clenched her fist tightly and punched the wall hard. Blood flecked against the wall but she held her fist there. "Sarah-san... I don't know if I could beat her in the sumo ring. That thought fills me with emotions that I cannot even begin to understand."

Akashi pulled her hand away andit fell limp. "I NEED to beat her. Thinking about i t makes my blood boil. In the ring... In the ring I know I could. She's been so focused on Sumo... She's never fought anyone but sumo. I can feel it.. In the ring I can beat her..." She clenched her fists and punched the wall again. With the same hand, blood now dripping down the wall.

"Sarah-San..." She said in a low growl, looking over at her. "This is our turf. We can't let them come in here and think they own the place." She then sighed and pulled her hand away. "O-owwwie!" She whined and waved her hand around and wincing. Sucking on one of her knucles she looked down at Sarah. "But please... I'm begging you not to go after her until you've healed. I don't want to see you hurt worse than you are now." She then grinned. "Such a sexy body. I don't want anything to happen to it before I can get my hands on it!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:34 am

Rika was reluctant to leave Sarah after seeing her collapse like that, but when Akashi whispered to her she knew it was better for her to leave. She knew first hand that Akashi was good at talking people down from a bad situation. So she nodded in agreement, turned around and went to find Akashi's locker.

Sarah sighed blissfully as the water cascaded down her naked body, her battered body finally getting some respite. The blood that covered her face slowly washed off, spiraling down the shower drain at her feet. It was then she noticed that blood was washing down from Akashi's stall as well. Seemed like the sumo had a rough day as well.

Sarah snorted. "Yeah, I kinda figured that when she knew practically everything about me," she replied dryly. "She either wanted to fight me, or was a stalker." Sarah continued to listen to Akashi, learning she had her own personal battle as well with the other sumo named Katsumi. She had been pushed intoa situation much like Sarah's own. Who the hell are these chicks?

Sarah turned to Akashi in surprise when Akashi punched the tile wall. She seemed pretty rattled about her fight with the other sumo. Sarah surmised that she was used to being the only sumo in the AFW, and now she was threatened to be kicked off her pedestal. Sarah would never admit it, but the longer she fought against Ciara, the more she started to doubt her chances of winning the fight. Such a thought made her clech her fist so hard the skin threatened to break.

But as Akashi went on about turf and pride, a fire began to build in Sarah's belly. A desire to put these girlsin their place, to show them they wouldn't go down as easy as they thought. "Yeah," she said, a big grin spreading across her face. "Yeah! They think they can just waltz in here and beat the best just like that? Fuck no they won't!" She looked at Akashi with the same grin. "Fine, I'll hold off for awhile. But when I do take that cunt on again, I'm not holding anything back. And you better not either."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:18 pm

Akashi grinned at Sarah's reply. She was thankful that Sarah wouldn't put herself in needless danger and understood what was at stake. "Never!" She shouted back. "Well fight them until they are beaten! Even if our bodies are ground to dust, we'll choke them with the powder of our remains until they submit to our strength!"

She then turned to face Sarah and held out her hand. "It's a promise. We come back as the victors or we don't come back at all." She held out her bleeding hand and then looked down. She lifted her hand up and spit in it before extending it out once more. She looked at Sarah with absolute seriousness.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Sarah smirked at Akashi's declaration. If anything the sumo wrestler could reallly get serious when she needed to be, enough to make that weird declration.

When the spit handshake was offered, Sarah raised an eyebrow. SHe looked at Akashi one more time, then at the hand again. Finally Sarah spit on her own palm, and clasped hands with her rival. "Deal," she said, grinning at the idea. Suddenly she yanked on Akashi's hands, bringing her closer so she could growl at her. "Don't ever knock me out with your boobs again. Got it?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next