by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Yukiko discovers an old friend!

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Yukiko discovers an old friend! Empty Yukiko discovers an old friend!

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Yukiko walked out from the spa, one towel wrapped around her body, and another wrapped around her head to dry out her head. She walked towards her locker, and flopped down on her bench. She exhaled slowly, and then chuckled softly. "Whoo... heh.." Yukiko has had a rather exciting first few days here at the AFW, with her first match here being against the Rumble Roses cover girl, experiencing a new match twice in a row, and managing to win the first fight, she had to admit; she was having one hell of a time here.

Everyone here seemed rather nice for the most part, although a bit strange at times. She was just glad to be wrestling again, mostly. It was then that her thoughts reflected back to her fights in Wrestle Angels league. Most things were kept relatively clean in the ring. Sometimes the other women would try sneaky tactics, but they risked termination if the match got too sexual in public. The backstage of that place, however, was a whole different story. She shuddered a little, remembering how she was almost never safe in the shower, because of different wrestlers deciding to make her their toy. There was one woman in particular that did it most of the time, and stood out a lot stronger in her memory. That long blonde hair, that large build, the sadistic smile she always had on her face... She shook her head, shaking it out of her head. That was then, and this was now.

She reached up for her padlock, and started to turn the dial, and managed to unlock it a couple seconds later, popping open the door, and looked at her ring attire that lay in wait inside the locker. She sighed a little, then looked at herself. Not yet.. her body was still a bit too wet. She'd have to wait a few more minutes before she'd be able to slip on her ring attire without much fuss.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Yukiko discovers an old friend! Empty Re: Yukiko discovers an old friend!

Post by Clyton Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:52 am

Suddenly, a blond-haired girl entered the locker room, a bit unintentionally stealthily. This girl was about to enter the spa, wanting to spend a lengthy hour in that Heavenly bath to bathe her large and sexy body. She has an upcoming match coming up later on the day, and what's better to do but to get into the spa for some leisurely time with herself and mesmerizing in her own beauty. She approached another locker that was some distance away from Yukiko's, and started to undress her wrestling attire, before she was fully naked. She placed her belongings inside the locker as she grabbed a white towel from that same locker and wrapped it around her body, her cleavage on her large breasts still visibly shown. She then headed towards the spa room.

However, along the way, she noticed another girl who was waiting on a bench to get her body dried before wearing her clothing. Upon closer inspection, the girl realized the clothing was a wrestling attire that belonged to someone she knew well, and immediately, she recognized who the girl really is, a smile creeping on her violet hues. "Yukiko?" The familiar voice said immediately right behind Yukiko, and if the girl turned, she could see the large girl, hands on hips. It was "Beauty" Ichigaya, a 'former' WA wrestler, and an acquaintance of Yukiko.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:29 am

Yukiko was about to unwrap the towel from her body, feeling it was dry enough for her to get her ring attired back on. That's when she heard it. That familiar, dangerous voice. "Yukiko?" She froze, instantly recognizing whose voice that was. No. It couldn't be. Couldn't she go anywhere without this woman stalking her? She swallowed nervously, and turned to see it was indeed who she feared it was.

"Ichigaya." She replied in a flat tone, not happy to see her at all. "What are you doing here??

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Ichigaya's smile grew bigger when she saw Yukiko's cute face in front of her. She definitely knew that just by seeing even one detail, she can confirm that this girl is definitely Yukiko. In her mind, she considered Yukiko a beauty as well, but obviously not exactly up to her perfect beautiful look. "Well..." She hummed, trailing off intentionally while she brought her hand up to pause Yukiko from saying any further, one finger from her other hand touching her bottom violet lips. "I'm here for the usual. You know that I can't go around living without you, Yukiko." Suddenly, she would giggle. "Ahhh, I was just kidding. I'm here because I am now in the AFW."
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:33 am

"Mmp!" Yukiko blinked as Ichigaya touched a finger to her lips. She stepped away from her, glaring up at her, not liking what she said in the least, and didn't seem to let up even when the woman said it was a joke. There was a kernel of truth to every joke or jab, and Yukiko knew there was more to what Ichigaya was saying. "I'm sure." She replied skeptically.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:26 am

"So, looks like you're catching on pretty quick unlike last time." Ichigaya said with a smirk, looking at the entrance to the spa, then at Yukiko. It was actually a hard choice for her. To overwhelmingly abuse Yukiko, or enjoy her one hour spa time. "You know, I'll consider your pleads. Do you want me to make you my 'toy' again? Or do you want me to take my beauty bath? Depending on what you say, your words, even your tone, I will choose between the two options." She said as she crossed her arms, trying to make a mockery of the girl. It doesn't matter what Yukiko actually says, Ichigaya already made up her mind before she even said those words. She was just merely playing around with the cover girl's mind.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:53 am

Yukiko narrowed her eyes as she said that. "I never wanted to be your toy in the first place, nor do I consider myself one to you now. Since this a new league, with new people, I would like to think we could act like we don't know each other and make our own alliances with other women in this faction. That's not going to happen, is it?" She said, all with a serious expression on her face.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:07 pm

Ichigaya frowned at what Yukiko said. What the girl said was definitely right, and she was tempted to do that. However, she couldn't resist the chance. "No." And quickly, ichigaya sent her right hand in and tried to poke Yukiko in the eyes to temporarily blind her, before she would send a devastating palm strike towards her face.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Yukiko knew that was the answer she was going to get, but even so, she wasn't expecting an eye poke right at the start. "Ahh!!" She cried out, suddenly clutching her eyes, and then took the strong palm, and fell to her butt while she was still rubbing at her eyes. She growled in frustration, and tried to bring her feet up to kick her hard in the shins. "Back off!" She would shout.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:19 pm

Ichigaya took advantage of Yukiko's blindness, stealthily walking around so she is right behind the girl, and making Yukiko's kick attack nothing but air. She would then suddenly grab two handfuls of the girl's hair, before she would send up a devastating knee strike towards the back of Yukiko's head to daze her.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next