by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor)

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor)

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:02 am

"W-Wha..??? mnrf...". Bunbun was shocked at how Ariel changed shape to swallow his furry body. To his embarassement, the inside of er slimey body felt oddly pleasurable... that was until she grew fists to start working him.

"G-Gasp... i w-won't give up that easily..", he said, coughing a bit. The bunny was all soaked now, and in spite of his words he didn't look very dangerous as he stood up again with cute stubborn spirit, ready to throw himself against her opponent again with trembling legs.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor) - Page 2 Empty Re: Eventful night at the furry bar (for MrDoctor)

Post by MrDoctor Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:10 am

"YES! You are going to be fun! Well, if you're going to get me, then come on!" Ariel said, opening her mouth to warn him where Bunbun would end up if he was too reckless.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:17 am

"U-Ugh....". Bunbun's eyes blinked in embarassement at Ariel's mouth teasingly open for him, his bunny ears flickering as he tried to thought of a strategy.

Eventually, he threw forward apparently going for a direct tackle, then he slided down trying to sweep Ariel's legs. "Here i come..!", he said, in the hope that such strategy could surprise the slime queen.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:40 am

"Whoa!" Ariel yelled out as she was seperated from her legs, as she landed on the ground, she grabbed Bunbun's legs, and started to stuff his legs into her maw, wraping her tongue around his legs, then she inserted her tongue into his pants, lapping his manhood and started to pull him into her mouth.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:48 am

"Yay... got you..!! Urgh.... nopes..!!!". Bunbun joy for his succeeded attack was very short as he realized the slime girl had used it against him to entrap her prisoner again.

"N-No... l-let me g-go..", he moaned and squirmed while Ariel started enveloping him again, using her tongue to keep him tamed and aroused.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:53 am

"No, you are too sweet!" Ariel said, seriously laping his manhood, determined to get his sample. "Your DNA and slime DNA would make for a great servent for me!" Ariel said, completely traping him in her, useing her whole body to pleasure him now.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:56 pm

"Nhhh ggasp.. f-feels ..s-so good...", Bunbun was starting to give into sexual pleasure, which was not surprising, since he was partly a rabbit after all.
His hips bucked instinctively at Ariel's fullbody massage as he was helpless in her sexual dominating embrace.

The queen could enjoy the sensation of his shivering and gurgling in her slime, knowing that he was ready to cum. "M-Mmm- no..mblubb.... gurgle.."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:44 am

"MMM, it's okay to come out now girls!" Ariel said, with her three servants, Francine, Emily and Rachel coming out of the vents, much to the suprize of Bunbun and other people. "Ooo, Miss Ariel, is that for me?" Francine asked, Ariel nodding and had Bunbun's manhood show up from out of her. "Mmm, that looks good! Here I come hun!" Francine said, lowering herself and placing her mouth over his manhood, using the slime in her mouth to vibrate Bunbun's manhood.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:40 am

Bunbun was trying to use his aroused pelvic movements to try and get out of Ariel's slimey grip. Though, when his surprised eyes saw three slimegirls join in the act, it became clear that his efforts were getting him nowhere.

"G-Gasp... oh..n-no.. f-feels...s-so good....", he moaned as Francine started using her wonderful mouthing on his erection, giving him a heavenly sensation. His natural instinct worked against him, cooperating with the sexy slimegirl as he started bucking his hips vigorously, getting closer and closer to his climax. "OHHHHHH...", he moaned, arching his back in mindless pleasure.

Meanwhile, footsteps from an approaching human figure could be heard as Ryu the rookie demon-hunter was attracted by the noise of a fight. "Hey.. what's going on here..ugh!! S-Slimegirls..??!", he said, revealing his presence.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:07 pm

"Why hello there, human! What are you doing here?" Ariel asked with a curious look on her face, releasing Bunbun from the imprisonment of her body. "Hold on to that thought madam." Francine said with respect, creating a new ball of slime, which formed into a new slime creature, Hannah. "Why, hello there cutey! Go get familier with your daddy." Ariel said to Hannah as Hannah snuggled up to Bunbun, "Hi daddy!" Hannah said. Rachel and Emily asking what they wanted it to be, Emily saying, "Maybe he's here to get eaten!" Rachel asking, "Do you want me to kill him, madam?"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next