Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Angel's special therapy (for Firecyde) -complete.

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Angel's special therapy (for Firecyde) -complete. - Page 5 Empty Re: Angel's special therapy (for Firecyde)

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 08, 2010 4:45 pm

Nico's face was all red with enticed embararassement as Angel teased him with her virtually naked melons.
The beautiful amazonian nurse had proved to be much stronger than him so far, but Nico's silly male pride urged him to raise the challenge. "M-Me, afraid? I'll take you on any match you want...", he said, trying to sneak away from his slightly trapped position against the door.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Angel's special therapy (for Firecyde) -complete. - Page 5 Empty Re: Angel's special therapy (for Firecyde)

Post by Firecyde Mon May 10, 2010 12:42 pm

"Any match? Mmmm, I've got one! How about a paddle submission match? That's where we try to get each other to submit by spanking each other with wooden paddles, does that sound good?" grabbing him, but not smothering him.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 10, 2010 1:58 pm

The idea of a paddle submission match was very embarassing, but Nico could not pull back at this point. "Uh...o-ok... deal, but under one condition... that you can prevent me from escaping your clinic. If i can escape, then we're going to have a match of MY choice!". With that said the boy tried to grab the key dangling from Angel's neck.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Tue May 11, 2010 1:25 am

"Okay!" Angel said, seeing that Nico tryed to grab the key, so she picked him up, and put him in a bearhug, and ran to the other side of the clinic with him, trying to smash him against the wall. "Let's see you try to escape now!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 11, 2010 1:46 am

Angel was clearly bigger and stronger than Nico, so having the key would make no use as the voluptuous amazon picked him up and pressed him strongly against the wall, having his smaller frame sandwitched between the wall and her powerful curves to press the air out of his lungs some. "Unffffhhhhhh...!!"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Tue May 11, 2010 4:54 am

"Aw, did you think you could escape just because you had the key?" Angel teased, as she grabbed the key and put it back on her neck, dropping Nico. "I'll be back Ataru! I'm going to get the night-night juice, or you know it as Chloroform!" Angel said, strutting away.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue May 11, 2010 12:51 pm

Nico remained partly stunned as Angel took the key back from his hands.
"Unhhgh... ugh... c-chloroform??". Once he had recovered enough strenghts, the boy would stand up looking around for a possible escape from that crazy situation but the only way out was locked and the dominating nurse had gone with the key, so he was stuck in that room.

Last edited by 157 on Tue May 11, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed May 12, 2010 12:34 am

"All right, here I come!" Angel said, coming back wearing her attire on, a tight, blue one peice thong leotard with a lightning bolt on it, all of which barely contained her curves. Angel then soaked a rag with chloroform, patting her breasts with it, she would then try to pull the poor boy into her breasts after advancing towards the poor boy.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed May 12, 2010 1:52 am

"G-Gasp.... h-hey.. s-stay back...", the blushing boy stuttered moving backwards until he was cornered against a wall.

Angel's ample bosoms were all glistening with her 'nighty night juice', looking both intimidating and erotic to the smaller boy. Well knowing that being trapped inthere would mean goodnight for Nico, he would struggle, trying to escape from her playful arms.

Though, his embarassed resistence was probably fueling up Angel's desire to have his head snuggled inbetween her breasts.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Wed May 12, 2010 1:28 pm

"Hmmm, I got you!" Angel said, grabbing Nico and shoved his face into her breasts, holding it there tightly. "Go to sleep! You'll lose soon anyway!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Angel's special therapy (for Firecyde) -complete. - Page 5 Empty Re: Angel's special therapy (for Firecyde) -complete.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next