by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer Empty Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer

Post by Whipwreck Wed May 05, 2010 6:05 am

Jennifer was leaning up near the exit, waiting for Juli to walk out, for this was one of her heroes of the leagues. Jennifer would want to show Juli what she could do, both sexually and physically. Jennifer saw Juli, walking out with a boy slung across her arms, in a fireman's carry, Jennifer smiled and would bow. "Hello Lady Taikohara, my name is Jennifer Takeda. Lady Taikohara, may I call you Juli? I would love to form a team with you, however I see you have a new toy, so I was wondering, what would be a better chance to prove myself, I help play with your toy, under your ideas of coarse, and then we can have a match. Is that a good idea?" Jennifer had asked excitingly, clearly wanting to help and team up with Juli.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer Empty Re: Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer

Post by luffy316 Wed May 05, 2010 11:41 am

Juli was quietly surprised by the new girl, slowing her pace before stopping entirely and shifting her weight to just out one thick hip. She smiled fondly, though, already a bit fond of the girl who knew her way around praise.
"You may... though mainly for your earlier courtesy."

She heard her out, smiling a bit wider each time. "What an interesting young woman you are... well yes, that sounds lovely. But I insist this little pet get his rewards and punishments first. It's gone and riled up my appetite, and I'm afraid I can't help but sink my teeth into it at this point..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer Empty Re: Jeff's Punishment, Juli vs Jennifer

Post by Whipwreck Wed May 05, 2010 1:30 pm

"Of coarse Juli, do you know a place to play with it? I think it needs to be awake, so we can peg him, use him as a toilet, and anything else you have planned." Jennifer said, petting Jeff's head, licking her lips. "So, what's it's name? I would just like to know, so when we play with it, we can tease it!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed May 05, 2010 8:50 pm

"Mmm!" Juli hummed in delight at the suggestions. The women knew her well, somehow. "A woman after my own heart! Well, I've been thinking on what to call him... Rover came to mind earlier, so let's stick with that. It's so perfect for this little untrained, filthy little mutt." She'd give his ass a quick swat. "I do have something of a storage room for my toys hidden around here... have so many things I'm just dying to try out on him too." She'd take Jen's hand and start to lead her off towards the former classroom, which she'd bought off the place by rent, undoing the padlock and opening the room stocked with anything any self-respecting dom mistress would wish for. And some a less-respecting, overweight omnifetish one would.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed May 05, 2010 11:47 pm

"Oh wow! This place is perfect Juli! We're going to have so much fun with Rover! Should we wake him up? Do you want me to cuff him first?" Jennifer asked, looking like a kid in a candy shop with everything she saw. "Oh, by the way, I hear you have a lot of fetishes, we should do all of them! Then, maybe I can prove myself to you and face you in a match."

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu May 06, 2010 3:16 am

Juli couldn't help but laugh. "Oh, the beautiful things you and I will do together, Jen my dear! Yes, do see his wrists are down so he can't try to stop us." She'd toss him on the large, black-sheeted bed, a pair of solid elastic wrist straps already on the headboard. "See that he gets a rude awakening," she said, taking off her gloves to get comfortable, removing her top and tossing it aside casually as she went to gathering several twisted toys off racks and shelves

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu May 06, 2010 5:09 am

"Okay Juli!" Jennifer said, taking her own set of handcuffs out, and cuffed Jeff's arms behind his back. Jennifer then took a paddle she found, and smacked his ass hard with it. "Hello Rover! We are going to have some fun, after all, you are Juli's new toy! She is so nice, she is sharing you with me!" Jennifer then binded his legs together and walked off to get some toys.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Thu May 06, 2010 5:19 am

Jeff woke up with a pain across his ass, yelling in pain. "What? Rover? Who the fuck are you?" Jeff had questioned, going wide eyed as he figured out that he was completly immobile, and that he lost, realizing that Juli was going to have fun with him, and that she was going to be joined by the new and tall police looking dom. Jeff had started to struggle, realizing that he was in big trouble.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sat May 08, 2010 4:12 am

Juli grinned and went back to him, calmly binding a studded collar around his neck. "There we are, Rover," she cooed. "Who's a pretty little puppy? Mommy's going to have to teach you your manners in praising your mistress now... so BEG, puppy!" She smacked his ass hard with a short paddle, reddening already. "Praise your mistress with your dying breath!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat May 08, 2010 7:08 am

Jennifer came back and started to giggle, "Hehe, yes Rover, beg puppy!" Jennifer said dropping a bag filled with some toys, picking up a paddle with some holes and smacked his ass hard. "So Juli...I think you should tell him what we'll do, whether or not he answers yes or no, you know, to see the little puppy squirm! Well, we have to much things to do to explain to him!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next