Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami Empty Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami

Post by wrestleryu Sun May 23, 2010 11:56 pm

Ambush, multiple falls KO match (win by KOing the opponent 5 times, and keeping them unresponsive in a hold or pin for at least 10 seconds to confirm the KO)

Deep within the woods, Okami had reached a grassy field where he was used to have his combat workouts, without being distracted or disturbed by other people, or so he thought.
For about half a hour he kept practicing his techniques with both strong and elegant movements, convinced that nobody was observing him.

Last edited by 157 on Mon May 24, 2010 12:04 am; edited 4 times in total

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami Empty Re: Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami

Post by MrDoctor Mon May 24, 2010 12:11 am

Kendra was wandering the field, bored and looking for a little fun, she then saw a boy and thought that he could be fun. So with amazing speed for somebody her size, she rushed to meet the boy, hoping to hold him tight in a hug, both in an attempt to weaken him and to say hi. "Hi there, I'm Kendra, and you are the one that I'm going to play with today!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami Empty Re: Ambush in the woodlands: Kendra vs Okami

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 24, 2010 12:35 am

Okami was catching his breathing, after the latest series of exercises, when Kendra charged him and picked him up in her hug, catching him totally offguard.
"Unghff.... h-hey.... l-let me go..", he struggled in her very powerful and tight embrace. Before his surprised eyes, a very curvy and muscular bovinian was squeezing him in her embrace, looking at him with a wide, content smile.
"Besides...ungh... what do you mean with 'PLAYING'?", the silver haired boy asked, while groaning and struggling in her hug.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon May 24, 2010 12:43 am

Kendra had let go of the hug, and put him in a headlock. "I mean, we're going to have a little fun, think of it as a match you cute little boy! We will have a match, I will knock you out 5 times, for 10 seconds, I will hold you in my arms, and that will see if I have knocked you out. But of course, this will be for a fun little match, and who knows, maybe my milk will put you to sleep!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 24, 2010 12:55 am

"Nghf... m-milk..? Hey.. d-do you think i'm a little boy..?" Okami's face blushed deeply at Kendra's last words, which let her know she had effectively embarassed him, especially with her headlock pressing him close to the side of her large breast.

"W-Well ok then, let's have a match, but i won't let you put me to sleep that easily!" With a soft groan Okami reached around the powerful bovinian's hips and tried to counter her headlock with a back suplex.
Though, the bovinian powerhouse was very big, curvy and muscular, and it was quite unsure that Okami would manage to lift her in his human shape.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon May 24, 2010 1:06 am

Kendra could feel her body getting lifted up, and planted her feet to the ground, she then turned her body and would let go of the headlock, flinging him away. Kendra would walk up to him, and lift him. After getting him off of the ground, she would lift him up for a powerbomb. "You have to try better then that!" Kendra said, powerbombing him afterwords.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 24, 2010 1:32 am

"G-GASP.... UNGHHH...!!!". Kendra was very strong and the boy could not escape her clutches, getting powerslammed down into the grass.
Though Okami's well trained body could take such kind of hard strikes, he remained stunned for a few seconds, meekly trying to roll away as Kendra had all the chances to follow with her next maneuvre.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon May 24, 2010 1:38 am

Kendra had not let go after she powerbombed the Okami, lifting him up and doing the same attack. "Hehe! You will never beat me in this kind of enviroment!" Kendra would say, hooking his legs with her arms, swinging him around and then she threw him pretty far, she would rush up to him, pinning him down with her foot.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Mon May 24, 2010 9:20 am

The starting of this match could not be worse for Okami. They had just started, and the amazonian cow girl was tossing him here and there like a ragdoll.

He landed into the grass back first and was pinned down by her foot, forced to watch up at the curvy beauty, needing a few seconds to recover his strenghts while she towered over him in such a taunting position.

"D-Damn...", he would groan softly, as she could feel his heaving chest squirming lightly underneath the sole of her foot.

Last edited by 157 on Mon May 24, 2010 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon May 24, 2010 1:48 pm

Kendra was looking down Okami, with her bare foot on his chest. "You know, maybe you aren't as strong I thought you were, you're kind of boring!" Kendra said, picked up Okami, and took part of her top off and shoved her nipple into Okami's mouth, flooding his mouth with her milk, which was a sedative.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next