by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Mountainous Battle (Paul vs Ura)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A Mountainous Battle (Paul vs Ura) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Mountainous Battle (Paul vs Ura)

Post by MrDoctor Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:36 pm

"Umph! Ow... thank you! Aw man that stings!" Paul said as the rump of Ura hit his face, he sat there rubbing his face. Paul slowly got up and went for a dropkick to the knee, if it worked then he would yet again go for the headlock he applied earlier, but failing meant he would be on the ground.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

A Mountainous Battle (Paul vs Ura) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Mountainous Battle (Paul vs Ura)

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Ura managed to dodge the repeated move by hopping back a bit, trying to burst forward and hop up spread her legs and squash him under her crotch and butt, or her belly in his face if she was off a bit

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Paul saw the jump foward and got a face full of belly. Paul squirmed around and brought his hands up and felt around, accidentally grabbing a hold of her breasts and started to push, if he succeeded then he would elbow her back and then realize what he did before. "Damnit, I did something like that again! I'm so sorry!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:50 am

"Aaahh!" Ura let out a feminine wail as she was groped, wriggling uncomfortably and sliding back just barely, but her bulk holding rather steady as her thick tummy pushed down on his face, covering it in her fat. "It... it's alright," she mumbled, grunting shortly from the blow but lifting her ass up enough just before smashing it back down on his stomach

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:01 am

"OMPH!" Paul had grunted into her stomach, trying to squeeze himself from under her. If it worked he would first apologize and then would kick her back. "I'm sorry for doing that!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:24 am

Ura wriggled to try and keep him in place, rubbing her sweaty belly over his face but grunting as she was booted backward, tumbling off clumsily and rolling head over heels once. She shook her head, hat falling loose though she paid it no mind as her hair hung low over her face. She'd grunt again as she tried to shove herself back to her feet before Paul could try another move

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:45 pm

"Damn, that was a miss! Well, shall we continue?" Paul would ask, rushing at her and was aiming for a jumping knee to Ura's stomach, if it worked it worked, but he would be close to her and would set himself up for another attack.

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:03 am

Ura let out a winded grunt at her fat tummy was rammed before s could fully rise, doubling up and wincing. She'd take the position as she could when she regained her breath, trying to spear into him and ram him backward until he fell or hit a tree

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by MrDoctor Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:50 am

"Omph!" Paul got out as he was rammed against a tree, and it rocked him at the moment. Paul would try to elbow Ura in the shoulder. "Wow Ura! That was an incredible move!"

MrDoctor

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:26 am

"Rrgh!" Ura grunted and staggered back a big, but slugged her fist into his firm belly to bash him back against the tree. "Stop flattering me!" she insisted

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next