by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:23 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Angry girl,a storm broken free(more or less open)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Angry girl,a storm broken free(more or less open) Empty Angry girl,a storm broken free(more or less open)

Post by headshotgunny Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:19 pm

moderator:"Wellcome to AFW thursday-talkout. I will have a talk tonight with one of our new wrestlers , Sasha Brenshov, the Cossack Kid."
camera turns in on Sasha , bad temper writen in her face.A black eye and fresh bruises on her left cheeck even so the match with Marie has passed since a week already.Her eyes seeming empty and a bit cold.
She sits down, after greeting the showmaster in an almost militaristic manner.
mod:"Hello,Sasha, wellcome at AFW thursday"
Sasha:"Evening, Sir"
mod:"So you come from Russia?"

Sasha:serious and polite"Positive Sir"
mod:"You seem to be someone very direct so I will ask two thing directly to,things fan asked us via mail.
First question:Why do you wear your hair this short?"
Sasha:"Sir, Becasue I need free vision, but no aditional weekpoint . Also it's some kind of tradition,Sir"
mod:"Aha.Well the second question..May I ask you where these scars come from?"
Sasha:"Sir, negative Sir, you may ask but I won't answer"
mod:"How do you feel after two defeats in a row?Not a big show"
Sasha eyes change as she glarres at the interviewer with pure anger,they are burning again.She grabs the poor guy by his tie and pulls his head closer.
Sasha:"What? One defeat you stupid luguny! One defeat and one bloody cheating!I will find out who helped this bloody c*#~t
Marie to steal my chance from me and he or she will wish it would have never happenend,for I will rip some heads off to pee into some necks!"
Sasha shouts at the guy and rihgt into the camera.She pushed the interviewer away and turned toward the camera.
She strikes her taunt pose number two, leaning forward with a grin and one hand on her knee,saluting with her right as she sticked out her tongue.
Finally she went out of the studio still in rage kicking around a small table with drinks and snacks.
Sasha:"You are all against mne but be ready to reap the whirlwind"
the young girl hissed ,venting both her hurt pride and her paranoia.

(ooc:this is no whinning or ment bad irl against anyone,just my charas somewhat pasionate and helpless reaction to a lill intrigue,hope you like it)

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Angry girl,a storm broken free(more or less open) Empty Re: Angry girl,a storm broken free(more or less open)

Post by Kelsea Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:41 pm

It was a little while after her interview went on the air that one of the ring assistant (not Silhouette for some reason) knocked on Sasha's dressing room door.

"Sasha, Ms. Sellers would like to see you in her office now.."

Spotlight
characters:
Angry girl,a storm broken free(more or less open) ELZuoMvAngry girl,a storm broken free(more or less open) OG5hnuaAngry girl,a storm broken free(more or less open) Cg3CzYmAngry girl,a storm broken free(more or less open) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Angry girl,a storm broken free(more or less open) Empty Re: Angry girl,a storm broken free(more or less open)

Post by headshotgunny Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:49 am

Sasha hissed at the girl and turned toward the door,starting to head for Ms.Sellers office.She wasn't afraid, she was just one thing that ate up or rathe rburned any other emotion:anger.
Nevertheless she asked her self why the owner of the league wanted to talk to her.
Arming he rself for some trouble she knocked at the massive wooden doors of Ms.Sellers office.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:47 am

"Enter.." Came a voice from behind the door... when Sasha went in, she'd find a nicely set up office with a big varnished wooden desk... Windows behind the desk and a big leather chair which Ms. Sellers sat in. She didn't seem to be pleased, but at the same time she didn't seem to be angry... Just a neutral mood.

"Sasha..." She said briskly "You may take a seat if you like... Do you know why you are here?"

Spotlight
characters:
Angry girl,a storm broken free(more or less open) ELZuoMvAngry girl,a storm broken free(more or less open) OG5hnuaAngry girl,a storm broken free(more or less open) Cg3CzYmAngry girl,a storm broken free(more or less open) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:05 am

Sasha stood "at attention",arms crossed behind he rback and stiff,her whole body at tense.For a short moment she did bite hard on her botom lip as always when being nervous,angry or insecure.
The young girl with the short hair forced her self to speak.
"Mam,yes,Mam" she answered.
She slowly looked straight at the woman sitting there.
"Because I was a bit too hard to that mic-wielding wiswa...I mean reporter,Mam"
Sasha did her best to not let it sound like an excuse.Anger burned deep inside her but she tamed it as good as possible,her will still broken and he rbody still aching from the beating the Major had given her.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:08 pm

Ms. Sellers didn't say anything for a long while, just held her hands below her chin and watched Sasha as if to build the tension. She didn't acknowledge that Sasha was correct or incorrect in her assumption

"You didn't seem to pleased with the result of your match against Marie in the hardcore tournament.. You used some very colourful language and imagination when addressing that matter in particular."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:04 am

Sasha cleared her throat,shifting weight from one leg to the other, she felt like she would already stan dunder some gallowtree. She looked straight at Ms.Sellers nevertheless.
"Mam,I wanted to make my...o..op..opinion,Mam.Marie didn't won by being stronger faster or tougher Mam,she had this pill or bottle with that stuff..ohh Mam..that was colorfull to.This guy just expresssed in the wrong way and no one talks about me in this way!"
Sasha hadn't even recognized that he rvoice had become louder and more enraged with every single word.
Now Sasha's body was at tense,she outright glarred at Ms.Sellers but still in respectfull distance and demeanour.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:16 pm

"Hardcore matches are about cunning and proficiency with foreign objects.. As much so as speed, strength and toughness." Ms. Sellers stated rather dismissively, now that Cassandra had this girl in front of her worried and tense, the GM was feeling she wouldn't cause her too much trouble... After all she did say she'd find the "Bloody cunt" that had helped Marie.

So Ms. Sellers didn't really have much need in destroying the girl, but still...

"Well, if you still think you were cheated, perhaps I could arrange a match to pre-emptively decide on the number one contender for the hardcore belt... You would be one of the wrestlers for the spot." Ms. Sellers didn't say who she'd be putting in against her, no need to spoil the surprise.. After all, anyone that knew Ms. Seller's most brutal fighter Layne, knew that it was best to stay away from her

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:46 pm

Sasha took a deep breath,her eyes now fixed on Ms.Sellers, her voice took a different tone now,sharp and vibrant.
"I don't think that I was cheated,I know that I was cheated! Not by cunning but by someone aiding my opponent for I ask my self where that pill did..well who cares.I will someone make bleed for that loss of glory and honor,not to mention for runing around blind for two days!"
The broken,avoiding glance turned into a wild glarre.
"And for this worm of a moderator,he called me a weakling right into my face and noone does that..I ain't weak..I AM STRONG!!I WILL PROVE THAT TO ANYONE.READY TO PROOF ANYONE WHO SAYS SO THAT SHE'S WRONG!!"
Sasha's rage set her own world spining as she glarred at Ms.Sellers,still keeping respectfull distance.
"I will make Marie Belladona bleed for it and anyone who helped her.I am not quite sure yet..but I will..find..out!!"
Sasha came down again sudenly,her face still lightened up with anger,her whole body quivering with tension.Again she took a deep breath.Her jaw ached again right on the point where the Major's uppercut had hit her square,but there was another pain,much worse.A deep sting in her heart,the sting of hurt pride.
"I will gladly use an ychnace to get a hand on that belt..and Belladonas throat" The young Russian hissed,leaning toward MsSellers with murder in her eyes.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:12 pm

Cassandra didn't say anything like she might have usually done in this kind of situation, she didn't want to spoil the surprise seems Sasha didn't realize that Cassandra was the one to help Belladonna and didn't realize that right now the GM was planning a nasty scheme for the Russian girl.

"Yes, yes..." She said dismissively "Well you'll get the chance to prove just how strong you are in the match..." Inside Cassandra was smiling, thinking about how Layne would mess up her little body.. "Now, was there anything else..?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next