by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lobo Vs. Dana Williams

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Lobo Vs. Dana Williams Empty Lobo Vs. Dana Williams

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:53 pm

IN THE GYM
Hentai Pow Match:
Best 2 out of 3 orgasms

Lobo entered the gym after long vacation from AFW and wrestling together. He was glad to be back and had the urge to go out and find an opponent the minute he arrived back at Sex Wars. Still he knew that he needed to get back into the flow and training if he wanted to win his matches, but instead of training he decided to take a dip in the pool after a long flight.

"I'll get back to training later..." He told himself as he lay against the edge of the pool, while his body relaxed in the water to the point where he began to slowly fall asleep.

Last edited by 2 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Lobo Vs. Dana Williams Empty Re: Lobo Vs. Dana Williams

Post by GrandmasterSilver Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:05 pm

"Hmm, nobody has faced me in a match yet, I hope I can find somebody to face off against soon, like that cutey!" Dana said, spotting a tall, muscular man sitting in the pool. She would strip down to nothing and get into the pool while he wasn't looking. Dana swam to him, and would sit on his lap and kiss his neck. "Why hello there? What is a gorgous man like you doing not being with a girl like me?"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:15 pm

Laying half-asleep, Lobo was startled a little bit when he felt someone against him and to his surprise a very beautiful girl was sitting in his lap, right in front of his eyes. Lobo's face turned red in an instant as the girl kissed his neck, he tried his best to hide it.

"Well... I uh... Im... J-Just swimming... and I... uh ... Hello..." Lobo was tounge tied and could barely say anything to the girl, he could only take his hands and caress her hips gently as she sat on his lap beneath the water.

" *Ahem* Are you a wrestler here?" Said Lobo as he gained his nerve back while strokeing the girl's rear.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:19 pm

"Swimming huh? Oh! Yes, I'm a wrestler here, and you must be a messager, because you are really good at messaging my bottom!" Dana teased and she kissed his neck again, lightly biting it afterwords. "So, you seam like you could be quite the guy for me here. Oh, my name is Dana Williams by the way, what's yours my future hentai opponent?

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:32 pm

Another cute Sex Wars Girl on my first day back? Must be my lucky day! Lobo thought to himself silently

"Oh im good at alot of things; Ask the Girls Team..." said Lobo with a sly grin on his face and a firm grip on Dana's butt as she Kissed and bit at his neck.

"Really? I seem to be the guy for you here? I was gonna say the same thing..." Lobo said while trying to keep his cool and not seem to exited.

"They call me Lobo... Thats Spanish for Wolf if you didnt know..." Whispered Lobo softly trying to seem sophisticated; but his shot up when she mentioned Hentai Opponent.

"Dana Williams... Thats a beautiful name. I'll remember that when I leave you down in the middle of the ring over there aftet I make you cum..." Whispered Lobo as he got out of the pool and carried Dana out with him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:38 pm

"Lobo huh? So maybe I'll domesticate you and make you my cute little dog." Dana would say, smileing as she was picked up out of the pool, hoping he would notice her naked body. "Hmm, could I get my outfit before we start? I want to look cute as I beat a strong man like you. Then after I'm done, you'll be my cute little slave, but I'll serve you if you can beat me. Oh, and my attire is across the pool on a table over there."

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Lobo was to busy thinking about the match to notice Dana was naked. He took a long gaze at her and practically drooled over her vulptuous body. It took a few seconds for him to snap back to reality.

"I'd like to see you try and make me your lap dog! But yea if I win... It's Me. You. And my dorm bed..." Lobo teased back as he carried Dana away to the table for her to get her outfit.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:49 pm

"Thank you!" Dana said hopping out of his arms to put on her cute bustier outfit. Dana then grabed his arm and started to walk to the ring with Lobo. When they got to the ring, she would hop on the apron, crawling on all fours like a sexy kitty before getting to her corner. "As soon as you get to your corner, we can start this match, okay Lobo?"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:55 pm

"Well... Woof..." Lobo mutterd as he saw the her sexy bustier along with her Kitty-like crawling, this was only making him more eagar to "Wrestle" with Dana.

"Alright... Ready when you are" He said with a smirk as he backed into his corner trying to hide his exitement from Dana.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:02 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:06 pm

"Okay!" Dana said, rushing towards him and would attempt to splash him. If he were to dodge, she would attempt to hop back, hopeing to hit his face with her bottom, and if that work, he would fall back with her butt crushing his face.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next