by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 246 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 246 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

vrado meet jordan

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

vrado meet jordan - Page 8 Empty Re: vrado meet jordan

Post by jadeitehx Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Vrado grin and whispered at her "be nice... soon or later the week will be over..." , he dressed with the shirt and try ignore her statements about being the woman between them. "well.. since you ask it so kindly" heslowly undressed her ,running his hands on her shoulder (as he pulled her shirt off) , then her legs (as he removed her shoes and stockings) , then on her hips (as he downed her panties). The last part was made carefully from the halfdemon , fixing his eyes on the crotch , still wondering where she hide all that thing. He stood a step back to admire her "wow" he add staring at her for a couple of seconds , "you better put that on fast" he then add showing a clear boner in his speedo.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:42 pm

"Hmmm, okay!" Jordan said, slowly and sexily pulled up the bikini bottoms, she gave Vrado a wink and then pulled them up completely. "Is that for me? We'll deal with that later!" Jordan then picked up the top part and slipped it on, noticing it was a little big on her. She then added fat to her breasts and butt, and turned around to reveal a thonged bottom. "So, how do I look?"

Last edited by 1033 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:29 pm

"Uh?! replied the halfdemon that was looking at her transfixed , "gorgeous" he add , "i wonder if my manual could explain if im could do that too" , he looked around grabbing a pair of trunks and put them on ,they hided a bit it's excitement , "this way at least i can work almost unnoticed" , all the other dresses were pushed in a near bag. "ok ... let's pay and we can see what we can do today!" he tipped the brochure and moved out the dressing room , "and stop looking at my ass" he ad without even looking back at her. "all this is offered from my guest" he add to the clerk , surprising her "really? it's a bit odd to have the wife pay for the husband" , he blushed "we are not married" he blushed.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:21 am

"Yeah, he's right, I just a girlfriend! Now I think this should cover it." Jordan said, handing the clerk some money as she started to walk with him, and started to whisper. "Mmmm, that's one tasty looking ass! So, where should we go next?" Jordan would ask. "And quit looking at my boobs!" Jordan said, poking her enlarged breast.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:36 am

"I should be blind to avoid it" he grinned , "girlfriend..." , then he checked again the brochure , "let's see , we could take a relaxing day to the pool , so we can recover some energy , does succubus like water and suntan?" , hue looked back at her admiring how good she looked in the red bikini.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:25 am

"Yeah, the pool! And don't worry, nothing will happen, today anyway!" Jordan would playfully tease, skipping ahead to have Vrado look at her bouncing ass. "C'mon honey! We'll take a hot tub!"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:41 am

vrado grin at her , at least before she moved forward loring his eyes on the swinging , shaped , sexy dressed ass. "well ..ok... nothing" he add doubt full about her real intention , but trying not give that much importance , "after all a free week can be worth some disadvantage" he thought to himself , not admitting he was having fun till now with the succubus. "welcome to 'pinapina' village cental pool ... feel free to order whatever you like , mr. Giuse advice us that you two have full payed rights here , just ask me anything you want..." said a maid dressed girl that looked like come out from nowhere. Vlado smiled big "well... good to know it...." , his words come out without thinking he was Jordan knight at the moment , then he gave the succubus a quick look "you can start bring us 2 orange juices ,,, red ones.. and uhm.. ice and.. uhm.. something to ease our suntan..." then he looked worried at Jordan to see he done right "right?".
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:32 am

"Yes, we'll take those! Come here Vrado!" Jordan said, getting into the hot tub and had motioned him to get in. Jordan had relaxed herself and had started to talk. "Come here and sit on my lap, I won't do anything horrible." Jordan would say, looking around seeing that nobody else was in the tub.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:15 am

"jelous?" Vrado riddled her as he entered the hot tub , "This place is steamy... look relaxing" he add pulling of his dress then took a towel and wrapping it around his waist. "that seems a lot odd" he add to Jordan , "but ok... no need to reming me i must obey for the week ..." he add sitting there. "so? is there something you'd like tell me?" he teased sat on her lap.

Last edited by 127 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:59 am

"Yes..." Jordan would say lowering her bottoms and would let her cock out right into his asshole. "...don't moan or people will know what's going on, got it?" Jordan would say, trusting in and out slightly, adjusting herself so her cock would wiggle itself inside of him.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next