by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Holly Vs Ataru: one hard hour (complete)

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Holly Vs Ataru: one hard hour (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Holly Vs Ataru: one hard hour

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:08 pm

"G-Gasp...!!" Ataru yelped at how easily Holy would pick him up, pressing the air out of him with her snuggly bearhug.
"Unghh... w-well i'll admit you are v-very strong....and beautiful, but i won't give up easily", he said in a short-breathed tone, trying to pry apart her arms, both of them blushing as he turned around.
Also, Ataru's struggles were causing Holly's ample breasts to get rubbed against his back, in a sensually suggesting way for both of them.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Holly Vs Ataru: one hard hour (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Holly Vs Ataru: one hard hour

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:14 pm

"Oh, Ataru, don't struggle to much, you might hurt yourself, and that will make me horny, then I'll hurt you more, and the cycle will continue..." Holly said, hugging him tighter against her, making her breasts press up even more against Ataru's back. "I'm sorry! You aren't hurt are you?"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:30 pm

Due to the height gap, Ataru's feet were dangling several inches off the floor, making his escape quite improbable.
"N-Nghf....n-not at all... i'll b-break free in seconds...", he groaned breathlessly, cutely trying to act the tough guy. Actually, her tightening embrace was not hurting too much, but she was squeezing him into weakness by pressing more air out of his lungs.
To Holly's pleasure, Ataru's struggles were now subsiding into a softer squirming, allowing her to easily toy with her cute prisoner.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 3 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:02 pm

"All right...well round one will go to me..." Holly said, falling backwards and placed a bodysissors onto Ataru, and then placed an arm of his behind his back, placing her arm to trap his neck and isolated another arm with her other arm, applying one of her finishing holds on him, the Burning Love. "I'm sorry Ataru...but I really want you to be my boyfriend."

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:01 pm

"G-Gasp.... h-have t-to get out..", he groaned breathlessly as Holly wrapped her legs around his waist while snuggling his throat under her armpit, locking in a neat dragon-sleeper, her sinuous movements making her look like a sexy pythoness wrapping herself lustfully around her little prey.

She could enjoy Ataru's cute struggles tingle her body, doing nothing good for his escape attempts. Opposite, each of his movements seemed to allow the beautiful amazon to secure him even tighter into her both sensuous and lethal embrace.

Last edited by 157 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:08 pm

"Please, give up before you hurt yourself!" Holly would say, squeezing harder on accident, blushing, she started to apologize. "I'm sorry! Please give up so this doesn't happen again!"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:32 pm

"N-Nhhh n-no...way...", he groaned meekly. With Holly's finisher perfectly locked in, he could not even move his arms, while she constricted him in her hot clutches, making it clear why this move is called "Burning Love".
While he could not escape, his squirmings were rubbing suggestively against Holly's body, making him even more appetizing to squeeze into weakness.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:36 pm

"O-okay... I warned you!" Holly said, still blushing, but gaining a smile, now enjoying his squirming as she pulled back, makeing him squirm and hurt more. "I warned you boyfriend! Now I'm going to hurt you, and I will think it is so hot and cute... I'll do it some more!"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:47 pm

"U-Unghhhhhhh.....!!". Ataru groaned and wriggled in pain as Holly squeezed and wrenched him in her python-like squeeze.
While she could enjoy the squirmings of her cute prisoner, her tightening dragon-sleeper was sending him dizzy, making his struggles weaker and more pleasurable while she was slowly subdoing him.
With each squeeze of her arms and thighs around her male prey, she was rocking him back and forth, making it look like she was starting to cradle him in a tauntingly sensuous way.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:57 pm

"Hehe! If you give now, and for every hold I put you in, the pain can stop!" Holly said, tightening her hold, sending him into an odd feeling of pain, pleasure and dizziness. "If I heard correctly, you had an opponent before me? Did she knock you out with her breasts? Because when I do that, it will hurt you so much, you'll scream, and that will make me so happy!"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Holly Vs Ataru: one hard hour (complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Holly Vs Ataru: one hard hour (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next