by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Clyde Gastin Vs. Angel Infinity (POW Match) (Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Angel Infinity (POW Match) (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Angel Infinity (POW Match)

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:55 am

Clyde was lauched straight to the moon as Angel planted a Kiss on him. For his if he were to die now, he'd die with a smile on his face. Still Clyde was trying his best to fight back in order to impress Angel but tried not to be too rough with her.

Clyde tightend the bearhug for few moments before falling over foreward with Angel, he then tried to keep her pinned down as he continued to kiss her while on the mat.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Angel Infinity (POW Match) (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Angel Infinity (POW Match)

Post by Firecyde Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:11 am

Angel was a little rattled by Clyde's actions, but she was happy as soon as she wrapped her legs around his waist, keeping the kiss up, overall she was trying to drain Clyde of his air.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:17 am

Clyde continued to kiss Angel with intense passion but after a while he noticed he was getting sluggish. He was losing breath, he tried to pull out but Angel's legs had him locked in. Though enjoyable and hardly a Bad Thing, Clyde remained in Angel's deep liplock unable to escape.

His air running out Clyde began to fade a little, his bearhug weakend until he had no grip on Angel any longer. Angel had him once more.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:23 am

Angel had smiled and pushed Clyde to the side, getting to his pants as she started to pull his pants down, and placed her breasts on his cock. "Don't worry Clyde, most men in here wished they could have this happen to them, they're just jealous of you! Now hang tight..." Angel said, gropeing his cock with her breasts once more.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:32 am

Clyde moaned loudly as he lay prone on the mat with his cock being groped and messaged by Angel's perfect rounf breasts. Clyde's member was fully erect and he was reaching his climax.

"Believe me ma'am! I AM HANGING ON TIGHT!!!" Clyde excalimed to his lovely queen who sat above him. Clyde didn't want her to stop but he had to try and win, sadly all he could do was bring his hands up to Angel, there wasn't much strength left in him.

"Ooooh... I ain't giving up..." He said while on the verge of his climax.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:36 am

"Well that's good, because I'm not done playing with my adoreable knight!" Angel said, grinding her breasts even more on Clyde's manhood, she then looked at him blushing. "Clyde, I...I think you are really cute!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:43 am

Clyde couldn't believe someone as Beautiful as Angel was blushing over somebody like him. By blushing and calling him cute, Made blush as much as Angel, turning him a deep red.

"W-w-Well I think you're t-the most beautiful... Beautiful girl I've ever seen!" Clyde said trying to hold his composure from Shyness and his orgasm.

"Miss Infinity... Im gonna cum...." Clyde mummerd trying to hold it in.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:50 am

"Ah! That's good! Let me help you..." Angel said, still using her breasts to message his cock, but she would start to give him head through his underwear, but also still messaging her breasts on his cock.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:58 am

Clyde gave out a large moan as he reached his climax and came into Angel's mouth as she sucked his cock. His member stayed erect as Angel messaged it with her breasts.

Clyde felt tired but he still had some stamina left in him and wasn't out just yet. Still he wanted Angel to continue having her way with him.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:20 am

Angel was finishing up her playtime with Clyde's crotch, after he would climax she would attempt to crawl up in him and get his legs in a grapevine, but she would just tease him at the moment. "So Clyde, I like you and you like me, but I proved my love, so prove yours! <3" Angel would say, moving the front of her attire out of the way, and peeped his cock through the front hole of the underwear and sliped it into her pussy, releaseing the grapevine.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Angel Infinity (POW Match) (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Angel Infinity (POW Match) (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next