by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Brawl at Dinner

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Brawl at Dinner - Page 6 Empty Re: A Brawl at Dinner

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:19 am

Ayame's eyes opened with a red glare at Lobo but, faded back to yellow, "Oww...Kelly must have done a number on me huh? what the hell happened to the restraunt? Oh!, crap I'm sorry lobo! Who else did I-"

Oathkeeper was dealing with the manger and gave him a pretty generous check, when Ayame had hugged him, "Big BROTHER!"

Oathkeeper laughed and hugged her back, "Nice to see you again, Ayame-chan..."

"You don't call or write for 7 years and I find you at some restraunt!" Ayame said.

"I was always around, Yu-Shin and i always kept tabs so, I could watch you from a distance..." Oathkeeper said, "He and I were old friends back when the old order of the sixsages was around... but, we left the order... and now we're rebuilding it..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:34 am

"Thank God its over!" Lobo said with a sign of relief as he watched Ayame return to normal.

"Watch her from a distance huh? Is that why we had to call you on Kelly's Cellphone just to get your ass over here!" Lobo said while searching for something among the remains of the restraunt.

"Yu-Shin I don't understand anything more... Please explain... And Where the Hell is Clyde!!?!?" Lobo asked still looking around the restraunt.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:10 am

Yu-Shin past out with exhaustion, Ayame son followed.

Oathkeeper said, "I am Ayame's brother and Yu-Shin and I were apart of a group 3 years ago called the order of the six sages. However, prior to that Yu-Shin here was a high ranking member of the opposing group called, Asura's Order. Yu-Shin fell in love with the leader OSS, Kairi, who was killed. Out of vengeance and anger, Yu-Shin here attacked the entire group by himself which explains his current condition. Defeating and killing many of Asura's members, he left it severely crippled. Yu-shin left because it brought him too much pain to stay there anymore and i left cause I swindled alot of money from alot of people. He and I left for three years lying low, but, because of recent media coverage that I wasn't happy at all about. Asura's order is back and kicking with more force and devestaion than ever before and we're restarting OSS. But, if anyone from Asura found out ayame was my sister, she would be in severe danger. so, I kept my distance..."

Oathkeeper sighed, "Short version: Bad people want to kill me and Yu-Shin, if they found out our relation to Ayame they would kill her!"

Setsuna was under the table with Clyde making out with him, "Hmmm.....Please don't go..not yet..." She said between kisses.

Last edited by 863 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:25 am

"Why aren't people trying to kill me all the time? Oh wait they are! ITS YOUR SISTER!!! I swear no matter where I go, every place on the planet is destoryed by either me or just somebody I happen to know... But dont worry your secret is safe, I wouldnt have a reason to tell Asura anyway... Just make sure Kelly and Clyde don't know... Because Both of them WILL sell you out." Lobo said coldy before he began to hear something.

"Is somebody there?" Lobo looked around and began to hear something from underneath a table, he pulled back the cloth and saw Setsuna and Clyde having there moment. "Oh... It's You two...Clyde you're on your own from here on out." Said Lobo before pulling teh cloth back down.

Clyde contiuned to kiss Setsuna and replied to Lobo with only a Thumbs Up and a "Im gonna... Be Stayin here.... For a while." Clyde said in between his kisses with Setsuna.

Kelly began to stir after awhile making a light groan before yelling. "WHAT IN THE HELL HAPPEND!!!" from the destoryed bathroom.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:17 am

"well, you look pretty tough... yu-Shin mentioned you as the one who actually hit him... although he informed me that you have no martial art skill, you are quite skilled in professional wrestling. So, I'll offer you a memebership at the order of the six sages, he also told me you're quite poor... but, you'll be given access to funds...my funds...and free 5 star accomodations if you join however, the risks are quite high. this being a street fighting war with no rules and weapons can be used...well, I got to run but, here's my card!"
[attachment=0:1qmso5wz]Yin_yang_barnstar.jpg[/attachment:1qmso5wz]

Setsuna kissed clyde, "Do you want to continue this someplace else Clyde honey?"

Last edited by 863 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:36 am

"P-Poor!?!? I have money!!! Just not alot.... Anyway! As far as im concerned Asura isn't my problem they haven't done anything to to effect me or make we wanna fight em. But I can't resist good ol' ultra violent street brawling... I don't think its in my best intrest to join you guys yet, but if you guys ever need some extra muscle im there." Lobo taking the card in his hand and putting it in his pocket.

Clyde took Setsuna in his arms and began to carry her. "You took the words right outta my mouth!" Said Clyde, giving her a quick peck before running outta the restraunt with her, ending up in Lobo's car. "I know i got an extra pair of keys somewhere."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:07 am

"Well, here's the directions to my place if you change you're mind we could really use more guys like you" Oathkeeper said, "If you feel like dropping by for some cake... you don't have to join"
(http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/the-order-of-the-six-sages-we-have-cake-t2930.html)

Setsuna was awefully excited, "Do you think Lobo would mind if we took his car?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:15 am

"Ya damn right he gon' mind baby! He'd damn near kill m- Oh! I got em!" Clyde hopped into the driver seat of the red sports car and turned on the engine, he began to rev it up for a moment for Setsuna.

"I'll keep that in mind... And cake does sound good right about now... Well we outta get g- HEY CLYDE!!!!" Lobo ran out of the restraunt bursting through the window.

"Shiit!!!" Clyde cried out before backing out of the parking lot and hitting the gas, speed off with Setsuna and Lobo's car.

"CLYDE!!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Lobo roared shaking his fists as Clyde Drove away with his pride and joy.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:28 am

"Oh, that sucks..." Oathkeeper said, picking up Yu-Shin and Ayame as he threw them in his lambourgini, "Tell you what I'll let you drive...Hurry we got to go!"

The restraunt manager came roring out holding a tommy machine gun firing bullets into the air, "You son of a bitch!" in an italian accent

"Oh, one more thing, the owner of this restraunt is a mafiosi who haapens to be a conartist, it just so happened he was my next target..." oathkeeper said calmly, "I wrote him a check with invisible ink and sort of stole all the money out of his vault before i came and helped you guys."

As Ayame and Yu-Shin laid on mountains of cash. "I'd advise drining really fast..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:37 am

"Fuck!" Yelled Lobo diving into the drivers seat of the Lambo to avoid gunfire.

"Invisible INK!?!?!?" Questioned Lobo as he started the Engine and backed out of the restraunt parking lot.

"Wait YOU ASSHOLE!!!" Kelly cried out with her purse and cell in one hand and her dress in the other. she then dove into the car as well landing across the front seat of the car between Oathkeeper and Lobo. "DRIVE!!!"

"YA'LL DAMN RIGHT IM GONNA DRIVE FAST!!! IM GETTING MY CAR BACK!!!" Lobo growled to his comrades before speeding off down the highway in hot pursuit of Clyde.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next