by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Debut Match- Kira Yamato vs Courtney Satasori

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Debut Match- Kira Yamato vs Courtney Satasori Empty Debut Match- Kira Yamato vs Courtney Satasori

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:31 am

Submission Match- Win via Submission
Kira's theme song came out of the stereo, Haruka Kanata came from the stereo. He came up casually wearing his jeans and his T-Shirt with his earphones in his ears. He looked like your average street punk. The song Remeber The Name by Fort Minor was playing on his I-Pod. He came into the ring and leaned against his post waiting for his opponent. While he was waiting, he would be looking at his I-pod.

"What to listen to..." Kira said cheerfully.

Last edited by 863 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Debut Match- Kira Yamato vs Courtney Satasori Empty Re: Debut Match- Kira Yamato vs Courtney Satasori

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:44 am

Courtney burst into the backstage area, panting."They could've told me a little earlier on, then I wouldnt have had to leave Matt so suddenly", she hissed and threw her bag down. She heard her music, The Good Life by Three Days Grace, and smirked."Always on time", she said with a smile and walked towards the ring, hearing relative silence from the crowd since this was her debut. She jammed her hands down into the pockets of her knee-high fighting trunks, and fixed her TAPOUT logo tank tops one last time before she slid into the ring. Since running all the way to the arena, she was still trying to catch her breath. She smiled at her opponent with a kind nature, gluping down the last of her ragged gasps. She was about an inch taller than him, and alot more boarder and thick, maybe a fifty pound difference between them. She walked over to him, and noticed he was listening, to his...I-pod?"Well, thats new", she thought, but still kept her smile. She offered her hand."Courtney Satasori, I hope we have a good match, man", she said whole-heartidly, as if she was talking to a good friend.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Debut Match- Kira Yamato vs Courtney Satasori Empty Re: Debut Match- Kira Yamato vs Courtney Satasori

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:00 am

When his opponent offered him her hand he took out his earphones and grasped it. As soon as he looked up his eyes widened, 'this girl could probably break me like a twig....'
"Oh, hey Courtney... My name's Kira Yamato... yah, let's have a good match... " he said non-chanantly, "Tell you the truth i didn't expect someone so strong for my first match but, don't hold back please. Cause I ain't no push over you got me?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:09 am

Courtney smirked at the boy's brave words."Thats the kind of guy I like to fight, one that aint afraid to fight, no matter their differences", she smiled and firmly shook his hand."I guess we both have an upper hand on each other, you seem fast", she looked the boy up and down, noticing his lithe figure,"and I'm pretty sure I'm kinda strong, not to be full of myself", she said and patted him on the back."Let's get this on, spitfire", she said with a small laugh. She stepped back some and got down into her stance, her left arm out in front, bent at the elbow for fore-arm guarding, and her other arm at her chest, she used it for all types of fighting."Oh, I I'll try my very best not to break your I-pod, that would kinda suck if I did", she added.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:25 am

"Oh, thanks.... i keep it in a samsonite case, it's nearly unbreakable so don't worry about it..." Kira said as he hit play on his i-pod and put it into his jean pocket.
(Flo Rida & Will.i. am - In the Ayer)
He moved forward and then moved back as if he were in a dance club, he closed his eyes to concentrate on the beat. He noticed the ref had rung the bell and dashed at Courtney . He would attempt to jump over her while she was in her stance and land behind her.
"In the ayer, Ayer, Ayer, ayer, ayer" he said
He would then land behind her and kick her in the back of the knee.
"Hey This is my jam!" he sung
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:31 am

Courtney let the boy go behinde her, and closed her eyes. She felt the boy's kick and opened them. She kneeled down, sitting down the knee that he kicked and she did a quick spin, attempting to preform a ground round-house kick into his head with her long legs."Hite!", she yelled as she slammed onto the ground and swung her leg into the quick, yet powerful move.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:38 am

The kick was so powerful it knocked off his center of balance. But, Kira managed to keep himself standing with his one hand. He smiled,
"Looks like you got some martial art background , eh?"
He flipped himself back up and then did a few backflips to get some distance away from her. He hopped around to the beat of his song like a boxer except they had a beat to them and the gaps between landing were much bigger. He would then quicken the pace and run at Courtney in a zig-zag pattern and send a jab towards her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:45 am

Courtney smirked at his comment."Silkisodan", she responded to his comment and got up as he preformed the backflips. She watched him carefully as he zig-zagged towards her, like a lioness stalking a gazelle."This kid knows how to fight a bigger opponent, using his speed-and music, against me", she thought and frowned as she saw him pull his arm back into a punch-she was ready, As he sent the punch towards her, she would side-step, grabbing his fore-arm. She would then, using her greater strength, take his arm and slam him down onto the mat. Next she would drop down onto the ground with him, then yank his arm inbetween her legs and she would drape her legs across his chest, using her right foot to pin down his other arm not in her painful armbar. She yanked his arm towards her."Let's go, music boy", she taunted.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:54 am

Kira was utterly out played as his move was countered. He gasped in pain as he slammed to the mat.

"Kuso...Hehe... you got me!" Kira said as he was trapped,
Kira couldn't get out of this one, he'd have to wait it out. This hold wasn't so painful either and he needed a third limb to get out of this hold.
He rocked his head back and fourth as he was listening to his music. He was still smiling.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:00 am

Courtney watched in amazment as the boy felt no pain, and was smiling? She yanked as hard as she could on his arm-yet he smiled?!"Flexible aren't we-eh?", she asked and then got her right foot off of his right arm, and stopped her own armbar, still holding his wrist. She turned the boy so he was lying on his right side and she sat her knee on his hip. She then held his wrist with her left hand and took his hand and bent it the wrong way."Not so tough now-huh?", she asked, gritting her teeth trying to make him actually hurt instead of smile and bob his head to his music.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next