by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame - Page 4 Empty Re: Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:15 pm

"ma'am?" she said, "don't call me that it makes me feel old, I'm not even in my twenties yet..."
Ayame would send another rear back horse kick, except it was a feint. Combined with a tornado kick, Tae Kwon do's pride and joy.

(Visual reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4ZE9Ivs9Kc&feature=channel)
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame - Page 4 Empty Re: Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:56 pm

"Hey come on! Nothing wrong with giving proper respect right?" Shatter saw that the rear horse kick was faint that she was going to do the tornado kick. Before her foot hit his face, he quickly grabbed it and used his other hand to grab her planted leg and lift them both into the air. Then he would use both fists to punch her stomach down to the mat.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:53 pm

Ayame rolled in pain, she looked up to find shatterfist stand ing there,
"Big Meanie" She teased, with a hint of laughter in her voice.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:26 pm

Shatter then offered a hand for assistance. "Come on...let's keep going."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:40 pm

"I'm fine..thanks anyway..." Ayame said flipping herself back up and shaking his head, getting into her stance.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:06 am

"Okay...my turn!" Shatter then began to throw two punches and then back elbow bashes from both his right and his left.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:12 am

"You're pretty quick but, not faster than me.." Ayame avoided the blows with some difficulty, she moved away from Shatterfist resorting to one of her trump card. Ayame did a few back flips to get some distance from her and Shatter. She got into a more contorted stance as she would dart at Shatter and perform 720 degree spin
"Tae Kwon Do: 720 KICK!" she yelled, as she put all that mommentum into one roundhouse to shatter's face.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:47 pm

Shatter Fist saw the kick coming toward him, but he ducked quickly and got back up to do a full counterclockwise 360 degree flying roundhouse kick to her own face. Then by chance he would do a little breakdancing footwork while she was dazed before he would do a 1990 kick to the face, pushing Ayame back a little.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:41 pm

Ayame dodged the 360 with relative ease due to the fact she already was in the position she needed to be after the 720. She read a pick off motion that he was about to do alot of spinning. Ayame snickered at Shatterfist's 1990 , to display why, she saw this as hilarious she pretended to yawn for a mere second but, quickly sent a low reverse roundhouse to Shatterfist's leg as it came around.

"Doing that much spinning is incredibly unnecesary it becomes incredibly easy to see through your oppponents kick, especially if your up against someone like me who specializes in kicks." Ayame said, "But, that was quite impressive I can only do a 1080 without falling over, you must be quite the acrobat."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Shatter Fist giggled a little and said, "Yeah, I'm pretty agile nowadays, but those moves were just part of keeping you off guard. So without further ado..." He slowly spinned 360 degrees, but suddenly he used the other 360 to roll on Ayame's shoulder with his left. While rolling, he grabbed her chin and slammed it onto the mat on landing.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next