by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 3 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tricky interview: Kasey vs Ryu

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tricky interview: Kasey vs Ryu - Page 2 Empty Re: Tricky interview: Kasey vs Ryu

Post by wrestleryu Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:39 pm

Ryu blushed at her teasing question.. she seemed to have noticed his embarassement before her ample and seductive breasts.
That allowed her to hit him with her tackle, but while he was falling Ryu would apply a quick suplex, thus flipping the girl off.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tricky interview: Kasey vs Ryu - Page 2 Empty Re: Tricky interview: Kasey vs Ryu

Post by Park Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:46 pm

"Umph! Yikes!" Kasey had exclaimed as she was suplexed, man was that quick! Kasey would get up and would look down at him, as she would try to pin his shoulders down with her feet as she tried to grab his arms and would start to pull up on them. "Can't have your arms working well before I do anything to smother you, right?"

Park

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:16 am

"G-Gasp... w-what are you going to do...? Unghhhh....!" Ryu had his arms stretched into weakness, while he could not get out of Kasey's hold.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Park Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:29 am

"Well, I'm going to wear your arms down, then I'm going to help you with what you said you needed help with, smother you!" Kasey said smiling down at him as she pulled harder, trying to make his arms feel like they were going to exit the sockets, but she didn't apply enough pressure for that. "Hmmm, so how will you get out of this?"

Park

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:37 am

"Ngrrrrr.... i h-have no idea... but i have to!". He kept wriggling in her clutches, actually wearing down his own arms more in the effort. Squirming his body underneath her he would try and tug his arms free eventually. But, even if succeeding, he would feel that his arms felt numb and barely responsive. "Ugh... i..i'm in troubles!", he would admit almost to himself.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Park Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:45 am

"Oh! I guess you got out!" Kasey would say, getting off of his shoulders, and then would get on her knees to have her breasts hang above his face, but would not pin him down or even smother him, she would just tease him. "So, you'll end up here..." Kasey said standing up and would squat down, hovering a suprisingly perky butt clad in jeans above his face. "...and here soon enough Ryu!"

Park

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:55 am

"G-Gulp... w-we'll see about that..", he blushed deeply at Kasey's sensual taunting.
Trying to get up on his feet if she allowed him to.. and possibly to lockup with her... except for his arms were temporarily weakened and he could barely lift them.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Park Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:07 am

Kasey had giggled as Ryu tried to lock up with her and had locked up with him, and would attampt to move his arms up over her and would attempt to get him in a capture suplex, giggling as she did so. "Hey Ryu, I will beat you, and show you that being inspired will help anybody win, I'm inspired by Janabell, what about you?"

Park

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:11 am

"I don't need such kind of inspiration... and i won't lose!", Ryu replied, trying to wriggle out of her clutches as she easily embraced him for the capture suplex thaks to his weakened arms.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Park Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:20 am

"Oh well, I tried, but you are wrong about one thing, you WILL lose!" Kasey said, looking down at him and then went to his chest as she attempted an elbow drop, and if that worked she would roll over and plant her breasts on his face, shake them on there and would stand up going to a corner. "Aw, look at the funny little boy, or should I say 'teddy bear'!" She would tease, trying to get into his head with the thought of Maria.

Park

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next