Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 2 Bots

ChateauDame, Iceman, killcarrion, Lobo, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

I'm back

Wed May 20, 2020 4:48 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hey everyone! I'm back. My grandparents are safe now and I have been able to get some free time again. I look forward to RPing and talking with everyone again.

Comments: 2

Cicilia De'Reignhardt: Looking for a Match

Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 pm by Cicilia

Hello!

Looking for a match for my main German Juggernaut: Cicilia De'Reignhardt!

Match Type: Up for discussion! (Minus hentai)

Who wins: Up for Discussion!

Cicilia's Profile: https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t17488-cicilia-the-juggernaut-de-reignhardt#480004

Comments: 0

Hoping for some matches

Sat May 09, 2020 9:32 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hoping to find some more matches here. Send me a message if interested

Comments: 4

Tenshi Go Teeburu Fever! (for Oathkeeper)

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Tenshi Go Teeburu Fever! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 8 Empty Re: Tenshi Go Teeburu Fever! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Whipwreck on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:20 am

Kasumi was confused at the movements, but realized that he was acting. She would grab the table and would attempt to swing it, hoping to smack Yu-Shin hard in the head with it.

Kimberly would get up and turn around. "This match is nearly done... nice meeting you Ayame, if you ever need help with anthing, you know where to find me..." Kimberly would say, exiting the arena.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Tenshi Go Teeburu Fever! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 8 Empty Re: Tenshi Go Teeburu Fever! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Oathkeeper on Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:58 am

Yu-Shin did a summersault and rolled out of the way, of the table. He would do a quick 360 kick to knock Kasumi off her heels but, catching her and throwing her against the table as he showed his back,

"Dragon Roundhouse!" Yu-Shin would send a 900 degree kick to Kasumi's solarplexes more than enough to break through the table.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:05 am

"AH! DAMN!" Kasumi covered her face, but then uncovered it for a handshake. "Nice! You are the first one to beat me at my own game! My record is now 9-1, thank you for the match Grandmaster Yu-Shin!" Kasumi would say, bowing as she shook his hand and brought him in for a hug. "Although, don't think I won't try to improve to beat you next time!" Kasumi smiled as she took him out of the ring. "Now, let's go to the infirmiry, after all, we both hurt pretty bad don't we?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:14 am

"You fought well... You're master must be proud. " Yu-Shin said, as he grabbed his bag from the corner.
He walked two feet and collapsed on to the mat. Ayame sighed and draggged him back up the ring ramp. "Don't worry after a shower, a good 50 course meal and a few blood transfusion's he's as good as new...coe on let's go have some cake after a trip to the hospital"

Yu-Shin left a trail of blood from underneath him leading up the ramp. He wrote help me in japanese in big letters with his own blood.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum