by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:44 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:35 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:31 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:26 am

Who is online?
In total there are 142 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Jell-O Wrestling Class: Aimi Kyoshida vs. Nico Marelli

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jell-O Wrestling Class: Aimi Kyoshida vs. Nico Marelli - Page 3 Empty Re: Jell-O Wrestling Class: Aimi Kyoshida vs. Nico Marelli

Post by Shadowman22 Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Aimi, not wanting to miss the chance, ignored her wardrobe malfunction and tried to push him faced down in the jello. H-Hentai submissions are allowed right? She thought. If she could do that, then she would pull him into a one legged boston crab because she needed a free hand for what she was going to try.

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

Jell-O Wrestling Class: Aimi Kyoshida vs. Nico Marelli - Page 3 Empty Re: Jell-O Wrestling Class: Aimi Kyoshida vs. Nico Marelli

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:48 am

Nico flailed and let out funny gurgling sounds as Aimi pressed his face into the jello.
While the boy was wriggling in embarassement, he had all the chances to turn around and lock the half-boston crab on him.
"G-Gasp...! H-Hey.. w-what are you...??", he turned around in embarassement, his face blushing under a mask of jello.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowman22 Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:14 am

Will this make me a bad person? She thought. As she thought that reality kicked in. She was wrestling a young looking male in a jello pool with part of her chest exposed. "I think I crossed that line already." Aimi said, answering her own question. Using her free hand, she would try to pull down, or up from her perspective, the boy's tight swimming trunks. If she could get to down enough, she would try to pleasure him with her free hand giving him both a normal and sexual submission.

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:34 am

"G-Gasp...!". Nico squirmed but could not escape from Aimi's lovely trap, as she was both stretching and peasuring him in her teasing version of a half boston crab.

The boy's frame would shiver in her clutches while the slippery pool gave him no leverage for trying and escape, making his wrigglings only result into an extra enterteinement for the beautiful teacher, while she had the embarassed boy grow hard in his now even tighter shorts.

Last edited by 157 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowman22 Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:43 am

((Really sorry for the wait. I'm making a bad first impression. . .))
She could feel the boy wriggling around. It looked as though to be more effective than she thought. M-Maybe that would put him over the edge. She thought. She tugged on the boys shorts some more, hoping to reveal a little bit more of his body that his shorts covered. If she was successful, she would scoop some more jello, place it on his member and try to both hook his other leg and change the angle of the Boston Crab so that more pressure would be on his neck. She really was trying to bring his little friend closer to her mouth.

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:53 am

(Nah, it's really ok and you're doing good if you ask me ^_^)

"G-Gasp...mnnghh...". Poor Nico felt Aimi shift her position so that he was pressed face first a little more into the jello, enterteining her with more embarassed wrigglings as she was able to arch and pull the lower part of his body a little more, until his embarassing erection was at reach of her lips.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowman22 Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:35 pm

"Here goes nothing!" Aimi said to herself. She lightly kissed Nico's erection and licked some of the sweet, red jello off of it. He won't be able to get enough of this. "Nico, darling, let's add some cream to this jello. Your cream." She said before continuing to tease his manhood.

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:04 pm

"G-Gasp.. blubbbb...". Nico gasped and swallowed a nice amount of jello while Aimi started to have her playful way with him.
With his member now throbbing with pulsating veins, his body shivered in helpless delight at her seductive licking and teasing, letting her know that the boy was all hers to play with.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowman22 Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:20 pm

Aimi thought to herself. I will win my first match. I will win my first match. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth and leaned over. She started to suck. She had never done it before but by the feeling in her mouth, she thought she was doing good. Up and down she went trying to appease the young looking male. So far it's been pretty easy. It's in the bag. She thought.

Shadowman22

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:17 pm

Locked in Aimi's exotic version of a half boston crab, with his arms flailing meekly on a slippery surface and his mind weakened from overwhelming pleasure, Nico was totally helpless in her hands.

His light slender body would spasm cutely as he had reached the edge and was ready to pop. And when it would happen, then all Aimi had to do was to place the exhausted, unresisting victim in any hold she liked to let him pass out and close the deal with round 1.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next