by Yori Yesterday at 8:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 5:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 3:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 3:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kanya's Vengeful Wrath

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Kanya's Vengeful Wrath Empty Kanya's Vengeful Wrath

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:38 pm

After two days of recovering from her defeat, she was determined to find the wrestler that had brutally assaulted her, knocked her unconcious and amoung other things he made her do. She described, the description of the wrestler and many of them told her it sounded like she was describing Matt Floyd. But, all of them said he was a decent enough guy, and he wouldn't do anything violent unless it was consensual. But, she waited for him in the gym. She sat in the corner and looked at the ring and then her eyes turned to all the weightlifting equipment.

"Where are you, Matt Floyd?" Kanya said, scanning the room, she squinted was that him.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Kanya's Vengeful Wrath Empty Re: Kanya's Vengeful Wrath

Post by Darius Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Matt Floyd did happen to be in the gym that day, but unlike what Kanya thought, he was not the culprit she was looking for. Matt was currently doing reps on the bench press, and with a final grunt he finished his set. "Thirty!" he grunted, and set the weighted bar back into the machine.

Matt sighed in relief, breaking into a sweat from al the hard work he had been doing. Lately he seemed to be falling into matches, so he needed to be in top physical condition if any other girls wanted to challenge him. "Now let's go hit that swimming pool!" he declared, and leapt off the bench and to his feet, heading for another part of the gym.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Kanya's eyes widened that was him, she dashed forward and grabbed his broad shoulders from behind. Forcing him to turn around, she looked staright into his eyes. with that, she would push him harshly backwards,

"Let's go right now!" Kanya roared "In the ring! NOW!"

She was very pissed and ready to kick his ass to the point of ultimate defeat.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Matt blinked as he felt someone suddenly grab his shoulders, and before he could even ponder what was hapening he was spun around, coming face-to-face with a girl he had never met before. And boy did this girl look angry. His eyes widened when she pushed him backwads with surprising strength, and he stumbled backwards several steps. "Wh-What the hell is your problem?!" Matt stammered, managing to get that out over his astonishment.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Kanya stared at him blankly for a few seconds but, her anger came back in an instsnt.

"Oh, I get it..." She said seething with anger, "You're too afraid to face me in a fair fight, aren't you?!"

'That was it!', she thought, 'he attacked me from behind last time he's just playing innocent because he was too much of coward to fight her in a fair match'.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Matt was certainly taken aback by this girl's wild accusations, and couldn't fathom just what she was talking about. For the life of him he didn't know who the girl was. "I-I don't know what you're talking about!" he stammered again, and took a cautios step backwards.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:04 pm

"Oh, yah, play innocent all you want Matt..." she said, "All I want is my revenge, now get into the ring like a man and fight me without handcuffs, or attacking me while my back is turned..."

Kanya went into the ring, "Well, come on...Let's go right now! you made oathkeeper's dojo a laughing stalk! But, once I'm finished with you I'll strip you and hang you up for the entire world to see! And once the sun has fallen, so you don't catch a cold. I'll throw you into the girl's dorm. I wonder what they'll do to you there after what you've done to me....hmm..."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:18 pm

Revenge? Handcuffs? A dojo? If possible Matt was even more confused than before. And he couldn't help to flinch as she listed the ways she was going to destroy him. "Look," Matt said raising his hands. "I don't know what I did to make you so mad, but if it's a fight you want I'll oblige." He slowly followed her into the ring, still reeling over how he had gotten into this.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:26 pm

"This one's going to be a submission match" she said getting into a muay thai stance. Her fists were raised like a boxing guard exept the fists pointed at her opponent and her knee was raised up.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Matt saw her slip into her stance, and immediately recognized it, causing him to frown. "Muay Thai," he silently cursed. This was a problem with Matt primarily being a grappler. Strikers were his achiles heel. That's why he was surprised when she said it would be a submission match. He wasn't going to argue though.

"Uh, good luck?" he called out. He wasn't sure how to approach this match, it had basically come out of the blue.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next