Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cicilia, killcarrion, Maxy, Nelv, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

I'm back

Wed May 20, 2020 4:48 am by Ragdoll_Jobbers

Hey everyone! I'm back. My grandparents are safe now and I have been able to get some free time again. I look forward to RPing and talking with everyone again.

Comments: 2

Cicilia De'Reignhardt: Looking for a Match

Tue May 19, 2020 10:41 pm by Cicilia

Hello!

Looking for a match for my main German Juggernaut: Cicilia De'Reignhardt!

Match Type: Up for discussion! (Minus hentai)

Who wins: Up for Discussion!

Cicilia's Profile: https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t17488-cicilia-the-juggernaut-de-reignhardt#480004

Comments: 0

Hoping for some matches

Sat May 09, 2020 9:32 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hoping to find some more matches here. Send me a message if interested

Comments: 4

Angel vs Darrick (for CantMakeMehTap)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Angel vs Darrick (for CantMakeMehTap) - Page 2 Empty Re: Angel vs Darrick (for CantMakeMehTap)

Post by Firecyde on Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:36 am

Due to Darrick's stature, he was easy to put in these kinds of moves, but this also allowed him to slip out of things this way. Darrick would attempt to slide his head out from out of her, and if he couldn't he would attempt to move his legs up to roll them over with him on top, he would then get up and face her. "Good move Angel-chan..." Darrick would say, blushing as he would get back into his stance.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Angel vs Darrick (for CantMakeMehTap) - Page 2 Empty Re: Angel vs Darrick (for CantMakeMehTap)

Post by CantMakeMehTap on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:04 pm

"Whoooa!", Angel said as Darrick rolled out from under her."Oh noes! He got away!", she said and frowned, and stood back up."Sissy wont like that Darrick-san", she mumbled. Angel turned and faced Darrick, smiling."But it's otay, Sissy still be happy that I made you cum!", she said happily, then walked and got super close to Darrick, wrapping her arms around his neck."You are very cute Darrick-san", she said and examined his face.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:16 pm

"U-um, r-really?" Darrick asked, blush on his face looking at her. "I-I think you're cute too Angel-chan..." Darrick said, not sure whether or not this was supposed to be distracting him or not, but either way it was working. Darrick would try to get her off of her balance though and would attempt to get her to the ground softly.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Angel smiled."This kid is easy", she thought, jumping up and wrapping her legs around him, trying to get him down, pushing her huge breasts close to his face."You deserve you sqrium under me", she purred.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:45 pm

Darrick was struggling to stay up, arching back as he had started to feel his knees give out, but he would try to twist to get Angel on her back. "S-squirm..." Darrick had repeated what Angel had said, looking up at her. "Maybe if you can get me to I will..."

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:48 pm

"YAY!!!!", she called happily and snaked her legs down to his calf, and preformed a rough kick to it, hoping it would send him down so she could get to work.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde on Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:56 pm

Darrick felt that kick, and he went down, hard. He was right under her and he would attempt to roll over so he could get on top, he was really hoping that would work so she couldn't keep him down long enough to really get to work on him.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Angel smiled as they went down, and as they landed, she grabbed both of his wrists, pinning him down and wrapping her legs around him."Take a deep breath", she purred and leaned down, smothering him with her F-cup breasts.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:14 pm

Darrick's eyes opened up widely as he saw the biggest breasts he's ever seen land on his face, he would hold his breath and would really start to try to escape, trying to slide his wrists out from Angel's grasp, if it worked he would grab hold of Angel's legs and try to pry them apart.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Angel frowned as he twisted his wrists around in her grasp, put she traced down his arm and pinned down his forearms, and began to sqeeze in the bdyscissor."Mhh, you feel good under my breasts!", Angel exclaimed as she shoved his head further into her clevage.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum