Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Harrier, KillerV, Panda, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Looking for a match for a debut for new girl

Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:42 am by Void Effect

Like the title said: Looking for a match for Lily, contact me using Discord please or PM

Spoiler:
Angel vs Darrick (for CantMakeMehTap) - Page 5 FIasYCH

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20264-lily-harper-the-princess-knight#543965

Comments: 0

Looking For Matches/Long Term Story Threads For New Wrestler

Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:19 pm by HighFly

Hey everyone, I just made JJ and need some threads for her!

https://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t20259-jj-janella-johnson

I am looking for matches, maybe even a long term rivalry as well! If you feel like you want to work with her long term asa sparring partner for friend outside the ring after a match that is fine as well. Really anything that tells a fun story would be awesome! Please PM me if interested, thank you!

Delay

Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:16 am by ChateauDame

My apologies for the delay on all posts and plans. My workday has a start time dialed back to a 4:00 AM start as of late and I don't end until about 4 or 5 PM so I am utterly tired as of late. I have about the rest of the week at this schedule and then it should lighten up a bit. I am optimistic for a sense of normalcy soon, maybe this weekend or start of next week.

Apologies for the delay!

Angel vs Darrick (for CantMakeMehTap)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Angel vs Darrick (for CantMakeMehTap) - Page 5 Empty Re: Angel vs Darrick (for CantMakeMehTap)

Post by Firecyde on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:16 am

"Ch-chan? Great, I'm being called a woman!" Darrick thought as he as whispered to, but such a sweet voice and he couldn't help it and he had climaxed, he knew it wasn't a long match, but he lost fair and square. Darrick wasn't knocked out at least...

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Angel vs Darrick (for CantMakeMehTap) - Page 5 Empty Re: Angel vs Darrick (for CantMakeMehTap)

Post by CantMakeMehTap on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:25 am

Angel smiled as she felt Darrick climax."Hehehe, Angel-chan wins!", she called happily and stood up, the bell ringing. She ran around the ring, jumping and waving as the crowd cheered at such a cute match.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:29 am

Darrick would stand up and stick his hand out, wanting to congradulate her on her win. "That was a nice match Angel-chan... good job!"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:32 am

Angel ignored his hand and jumped on him in a hug."YAYYYY!!!!!!", she called.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:40 am

"Huh? Hahahaha!" Darrick laughed cheerfully, man was her happiness getting to him! "Oh man, thanks for the wonderful hug Angel-chan!" Darrick would say, smiling at her.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:43 am

Angel smiled at him."Angel-chan likes you Mr. Darrick!", she said happily and nudged his face."Sissy gonna like you too!", she said and smiled.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:47 am

"Hmm, I like you too, but you keep talking about Sissy-chan, who is she?" Darrick asked, really curious at who she was, but he smiled. "Well Angel-chan, we'll have to talk to each other sometime, well, anytime you want really, I don't really have anyone to hang out with here..." Darrick said, blushing at how cute Angel was.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:55 am

Angel smiled."You'll meet Sissy in a little bit-and if you have nothing to do, why dont we go to my dorm and have a little fun?", she whispered in his ear, tracing his chest with one finger.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:02 am

"Uh, uh, uh, okay...." Darrick said in awe, he would of never guessed that Angel would invite him back to her dorm. "W-well should we g-go?"

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:05 am

(Ill set up the thread)

Angel shook her head and got down, taking his hand and leading him out of the ring.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum