Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Clyde Gastin Vs. Emma Whipwreck

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Emma Whipwreck - Page 4 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Emma Whipwreck

Post by Whipwreck Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:46 am

"I'm not giving up! This is humiliation remember?" Emma would say, moaning as she was getting eaten out, panting heavily. "I-I'm not going to g-give in!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Emma Whipwreck - Page 4 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Emma Whipwreck

Post by Firecyde Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:51 am

"Humiliation huh? Clyde, get her up!" Angel would say. "Now, let's sandwich her, you place her head between my breasts and you finger her from the other side, here, hold this dear!" Angel would say as she unbottoned her shirt and handed to another girl.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:57 am

"I like the way you think Momma!" Clyde said with an evil grin as he stood Emma up, holding her by the collar of her shirt, he then leaned in and whisperd to her.

"You know... I'd almost say lets trade spots... But you know what? I'd rather not be humiliated in front of millions of people all over the world on LIVE tv.... Sorry... HD TV!" Clyde said before shoving Emma's head between Angel's large bosms, letting Angel hold her, while Clyde began to go down and finger Emma, while looking innocent in front of the camera's.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:01 am

"What? Wait I mmmmpph!" Emma yelled out as she was shoved between Angel's large bosoms and moaned when she got fingered by Clyde. "Mmmph-Igiupmhhh...." Emma trying surrendering, but was stuck for words.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:05 am

"You give up? Well that's good! Clyde you won! But let's really humiliate her, keep going until she is passed out and cummed..." Angel would say, tightening her hold on Emma.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:11 am

"Yes my Queen!" Said Clyde as he jammed his finger deeper within Emma, penetrating her as much as he could.

"Sorry bout this Emma but whatever Angel says... Goes!" Clyde said with a smirk looking towards her buried head.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:15 am

Emma would start to squirm, but she was secured and she was wasteing energy now, trying to get out, but her air would be trapped between walls of breast flesh and fingers penetrating her deeply. She had finally climaxed and passed out, going limp within the sandwich.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:19 am

"Shhh, good girl! Go ahead Clyde, taste your victory!" Angel would say, taking some of Emma's juices on her fingers and would lick them dry. "Mmmmm, tasty! Well, let's go back into my room!" Angel would hike Emma over her shoulders, and would carry her to her room, motioning Clyde to follow.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:25 am

"Meh... Im good..." Clyde said wiping the cum off his finger on a one of the nearby girls that spectated that match before following Angel to her dorm.

Im on my way baby! hold up! Clyde hollerd trying to catch up with Angel.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4