by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap)

3 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap) - Page 8 Empty Re: Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap)

Post by Whipwreck Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:37 am

"Simple manuever right? Simple, effective and works as a wrestling pin!" Kasumi would smile and stand up, removing her shirt. "Sorry, it was hot in here! Hey, after this, let's hit the Sex Wars gym, does that sound good? Oh and we have one more part of the lesson after you apply the pin on me!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap) - Page 8 Empty Re: Courtney's FIRST Judo Lesson! (for CantMakeMehTap)

Post by CantMakeMehTap Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:42 am

Courtney smiled and nodded, and couldnt help but take a look at her nice breasts. She smirked and pulled her shirt off."Hey, hey, me too", she said and smirked, standing up and suddenly grabbed Kasumi's arm and preform the deashi harai move, land let go of her arm and went onto the floor, trapping her in the pin."How was that?", she asked and smiled.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:48 am

"Very good! So, do you want to head to the gym after this?" Kasumi would ask, tapping on her arm three times. "After all, we can find a guy to test your moves on, and I could see how you can manhandle somebody!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:49 am

Courtney smiled and let go, standing up."Totally! I cant wait to try out my new moves!", she said happily and helped Kasumi up.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:52 am

"Alright, one more move, ready?" Kasumi would say, grabbing her head and stuffed it in her breasts, she then grabbed a handful of her bottoms, giving her a wedgie and would turn herself, slaming Courtney to the ground. "Got it?" Kasumi would ask as she stood up.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:03 am

Courtney widened her eyes as she was pulled into her sensei's breasts, but it kinda felt good until she felt her yank up on the bottom of her uniform and lift her up. She cried out at the pain as she hit the ground hard, arching her back at the slam."God that one hurt", she said as she was pulled out of Kasumi's breasts. rubbing her back and fixing the uncomterble wedgie and standing back up and breathed in.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:07 am

"You see, from that h position I could have put you in a grapevine and pinned your arms down. That's a basic and effective move! YOUR TURN!" Kasumi would say with a smile.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:13 am

Courtney nodded and then grabbed Kasumi's arm and yanked her to her, then pushed her head into her breasts, then grabbed her bottoms and yanked up, pulling her up and then slamming her down, then pulled the her out of her breasts when she was finished."Good?", she asked, sitting on her master's stomatch.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:17 am

"Good, I think that you are done for a bit! Well, let's go to the gym, who knows, maybe I can find another student, I won't be able to teach smother judo to a man, but I could teach him the rest, right?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:20 am

Courtney nodded and stood up."Totally, I'd love to train with a guy, mostly to see his reaction to the smother stuff", she said and laughed, helping Kasumi up. She pulled on her uniform shirt, diciding to keep her uniform on for now."Ready when you are", Courtney said, grabbing her bag.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next