by Yori Today at 8:06 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:48 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:35 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sensei, student, and their victim ^_^ (Fire+Whip)

3 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sensei, student, and their victim ^_^ (Fire+Whip) Empty Sensei, student, and their victim ^_^ (Fire+Whip)

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:03 pm

Courtney opened the door to her dorm, Darrick slung over her board shoulder, and turned on the light, revealing a bed with black covers, posters of her favorite bands and UFC fighters dotted here and there on the blue walls, a mini fridge, containing AMP, Mountain Dew, and water, pictures of family and friends on a small desk, a small TV, and finally a simple bathroom and a small closet."Welcome to my place", she said, putting Darrick down gently on her bed and turning around, waiting for Kasumi.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Sensei, student, and their victim ^_^ (Fire+Whip) Empty Re: Sensei, student, and their victim ^_^ (Fire+Whip)

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:10 pm

"Oh wow! Not bad, I thought that dorms would look pretty bland, but I guess not!" Kasumi would say chuckling, she would go up and hug Courtney, smiling as she did so. "So, what should we do about Darrick-kun Courtney-chan?" Kasumi would ask, then would turn her head to the pictures. "So that's your family? And that must be your sister! Oh, how cute! She would be perfect for smother judo!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Sensei, student, and their victim ^_^ (Fire+Whip) Empty Re: Sensei, student, and their victim ^_^ (Fire+Whip)

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:13 pm

"Eh, most of the stuff I brought with me from home", she said, smiling as Kasumi hugged her then ran over to her pictures."Yeah, people always tell us they have no idea how where releated", she said and chuckling."I dunno what to do with him, I'll just wait for him to wake up for now", she said as she took off her sweaty uniform shirt and threw it aside.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:18 pm

"Oh, that sounds like a good idea!" Kasumi would take off her uniform and toss it to one side. "Well, it is just the human body after all!" Kasumi would say, smiling.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:20 pm

"Yeah, I know right, I dont understand why some people are so scared to take their clothes off in front of others", she said, taking off her bottoms and throwing them across the room and onto her shirt, itching her back as she went into the bathroom and wet a washcloth, bringing it to Kasumi and handing it to her."rub this in his face to wake him up, I gotta use the bathroom", she said, going into the bathroom and shutting the door.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:22 pm

"Okay! Wakey wakey Darrick-kun!" Kasumi would say, walking up to Darrick and would start to rub his head with it.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Darrick had been having an odd dream, he was walking along, then he was tackled by a gaint wash cloth, no wait, his head was getting a wash cloth brushed across it...huh, that was odd! Darrick had slowly been waking up and his eyes would shoot right open. "Kasumi-chan, why are you naked?!" Darrick would ask, covering his eyes.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:31 pm

"Well, Darrick-kun, I was hot, and sweaty, so I took off my clothes...and uncover your eyes! It's just the human body! After all, as Grandmaster Kimberly says. 'if you cant fight naked, then you don't deserve any lessons!' No wait, she says 'if you can't accept your body, then you can't accept the fighting spirit!' Oh, and it's Kasumi-sensei now!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Firecyde Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:34 pm

"OH YEAH, SORRY KASUMI-SENSEI!" Darrick would say, uncovering his eyes and would bow. "I'm sorry Kasumi-sensei, you're right!" Darrick would say, looking at her now.

Firecyde

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:36 pm

Courtney then walked out the bathroom, looking over at Darrick with a yawn."Sup homie skillet", she said, going over to the mini fridge and grabbing an AMP, popping it open and downing it.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next