by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An encounter with Roy! A pleasant(?) surprise in Phe's room!

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

An encounter with Roy! A pleasant(?) surprise in Phe's room! - Page 6 Empty Re: An encounter with Roy! A pleasant(?) surprise in Phe's room!

Post by MrsIffy Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:36 am

Phe leaned in close to Roy's face, only to shift her position and throw her legs across his chest with one of his arms in hand. If she was allowed to get into position, she would pull back with strength in an armbar and say:

"Sorry, did I say kiss? I meant [size=150:3irdrm6o]break your fucking arm!"

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

An encounter with Roy! A pleasant(?) surprise in Phe's room! - Page 6 Empty Re: An encounter with Roy! A pleasant(?) surprise in Phe's room!

Post by Cirno Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:36 pm

Despite the position and Roy's ' request ', he kept a close watch on Phe, unfortunately for the girl, Roy was fast. He did not only have the strength, he was also skilled in agility, something guys often forget, always wanting to be like their little pathetic comic hero the Juggernaught.

When Phe tried to get her legs around his arms, he quickly rolled to the other side and away from her, from there he tried to skillfully roll onto his knees and try to pounce ontop of her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:20 pm

Damn, Roy was a FAST little fucker! Phe's attempt at an armbar totally F-bombed and she wound up getting tiger-pounced on. The bed mattress springs wailed and squealed from the abuse of the combined weight from Phe and Roy. This might only piss Phe off a little more, since her bed was made for SLEEPING and FUCKING, not for tussling around like two wild cubs in a forest!

"Damn it, Roy! Get off of me....shit is that your cock?"

Phe raised her voice after feeling sometihng unusually hard press against her waist.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:42 pm

" Mm.. Iffy, you're quite sexy from this point of view! "

A smirk played upon his lips, he was pretty sure he got Iffy pinned good now, pressing his weight down upon her, her chest mostly, leaning in close to brush his lips over hers but not pushing in to kiss her.

" Darling.. I think I'll keep you. "

Again it looked like he wasn't lieing, leaning over further to bite upon her lower lip and nibble upon it.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:47 am

Ugh, from the looks of how this guy kept on throwing himself on her, Phe can tell that this guy hadn't heard a word she had just said. Phe rolled her eyes and scoffed under her breath.
Much to anyone's surprise though, especially to herself, Phe took Roy's advances without dishing out a single form of protest of any kind. Admittingly, Phe had been curious about Roy and wanted to atleast get a feel of him, beginning of tasting, first-hand, the flavor of his lips.

After the short time thier lips had embraced, Phe reared her head back and wore a judging look on her face, examining Roy's features closely in deep thought.

"Not bad....not bad at all...erm...what's your name again?"

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:36 pm

Roy's eyes were locked purely on the beautiful display of Phe's own pair, his fingers glided from Phe's wrists and released her arms cautiouly, a smirk played upon his lips while they withdrew from the girl's, whiserng out with a soft but still dominant tone.

" ..Roy. The new guy.. I'm probably the only guy in this place that won't give up so easily. "

He pressed down upon her just a little more, making sure he felt her delicate body underneath his own, leaning back down and planting a gentle kiss upon the girl's cheek.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri May 06, 2011 6:07 pm

(Who's to blame for this....this....DELAY! I blame you my lord! I BLAME YOU!!!)

"Roy?"

His name dirbbled from her lips. The name was distinct, carrying a sour yet sweet taste in her mouth. Phe was still angry with him, though. Sitting on her face and the whole nine. If Phe never knew him, she'd probably kick his ass or something. Not just a regular kick, either. More like 100-Yard punt. Yeah...like a football bitch.

One thing was sure; Roy had above average lips. One kiss on the cheek was all Phe was going to allow though. Quickly, she rose to her feet and yanked back up her underwear....(If Iffy remembers her actually wearing that instead of pants....eye).

"Well, Roy....prepare to be made a man out of....up for it?"

Her smile looked invitingly enough, yet her clenched fists told something else.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6