by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 250 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 248 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy) Empty After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

Post by Whipwreck Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:27 am

Tenshin had met a woman earlier, and it was so odd how they had kicked it off so soon, but he didn't question it at all, she looked great and was pretty funny too! The woman he met, was Phea Le'onards, and they were just coming back from dinner,a party and went back to the dorms. Kenshin had not known that there could be such a good time, in fact, he didn't even have a match yet and he was having a good time! He had started to enter the dorms and turned his head. "Coming Mrs. Le'onards?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy) Empty Re: After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

Post by MrsIffy Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:34 am

"Yeah...hold on....."

Phe steps inside of your room and throws off her purse without even looking at where it would land. Your room certainly looks better than how a typical male would keep it. That's an extra point in Phe's book.
Still, Phe was still pissed off on a grand scale, and she felt like Kenshin could be the only one to spill her anger towards.

"Did you see how that guy looked at me back there? Did you see him!?"

Phe rasies her voice without caring about who could be living next door to them.

"That guy back at that party! He totally grabbed me up! You saw him, right?"

Last edited by 725 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy) Empty Re: After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

Post by Whipwreck Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:42 am

"Oh, I saw that, and that was rude and completely uncalled for! Now, what happened is a little fuzzy to me, what exactly happened again? Why did he do that?" Kenshin would ask, going to a mini fridge and would grab a drink. "You want anything to drink? I have a bunch of different things to drink..."

Kenshin was trying to get Phe's mind off of what happened, but if she kept talking about it he would simply sit down in a loveseat and listen to what she had to say.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:50 am

"Ugh, what do you mean you don't remember?"

Phe's rolled her eyes in annoyance. Then again, you were probably in the bathroom and never got out in time to see anything that time.

"Well....first I was in line, waiting for the bar table to open so I could get us some Cognac...you know...the stingy stuff.....the stuff that tastes like berries...the kind you like...."

Phe sits on the edge of your bed and peels off her sheer leggings.

"Then this tall, lanky guy, who was waiting behind me starting breathing down my neck! I'm telling you his breath gave me goosebumps! I turned around and then he had the nerve to ask me to get out of my dress!"

Her hands clasp over the deep neckline of her partly opened, party blouse. Then, she began to unbutton.

"It was too bad security had to kick us out...I didn't even beat him up THAT bad you know..."

Last edited by 725 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:02 am

"Yeah, sorry, I was at the jukebox, I was going to pick out a good song."

Kenshin said as he listened nodding as he listened to Phe's story of what happened at the bar.

"Yeah, I do like Cognac, it's a good thing you didn't let him get away with that, that guy looked like a creep! You certainly can kick ass Phe!"

Kenshin had blushed a little as Phe had started to unbutton her blouse.

"Hey Phe, do you need a message? You look tense..."

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:12 pm

"Message?"

The room fell silent as her ears took in that very word. The idea didn't seem too bad, at all.

"Kenshin, I'd love one"

A look of glee came over her face as she sat up on your bed. She thought about undressing herself completely, but the hem of her cocktail skirt has yet to lift. Showing off her legs in another boy's room was something that never crossed her mind until now....

"Uh.....Kenshin?"

Phe looks arond nervously, making sure you were nowhere within range of seeing her taking off her dress.

"You got any pants? Pants that I could wear just for tonight?"

Last edited by 725 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:43 am

"Pants? Well, yeah, I'll get some for you."

Kenshin had said, walking over to a dresser and went to the bottom drawer and grabbed some pants, walking up to her and handed her his pants, afterwords turning around.

"Just tell me when to turn around, okay Phe?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:02 am

While Kenshin walked off to get a pair of pants, Phe quickly kicks off her shoes. To her surprise, hidden inside one of them was a condom wrapper!

"W-what?"

Phe gasps and stumbles off the bed to retrieve her little item. Thanks to her forgetful mind, her leggings were yet to come completely off, making her trip over and fall flatly on her face.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:09 am

"Huh? What's wro-..." Kenshin would say, looking at Phe while she was on her face, he was confused at what just happened. "Um, are you okay Phe?"

Kenshin looked down at the condom wrapper and picked it up. "Oh, so that's where that went, I was meaning to throw that out, is that what you freaked out about?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:48 am

"Oh....that was yours?"

Phe got herself on one knee. Her face was red hot with mortification at her quick and sudden fall. Phe knew all too well that the wrapper couldn't have been yours. Actually, it her very own. She had been it saving for a....different occasion.

"About that massage, Ken....hey, can I call you that? Ken for short?"

Even if you said no, Phe would still call you by your new name. Phe gets up and sits on her bed, shamelessly unbuttoning her skirt and throwing it to the floor. She then reached for the pants you were about to give her.

"Alright, Ken. I'm ready...do my back first, will you?"

Phe will asks you, hoping that you had forgotten about her little accident.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next