by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

An Old Fashioned Rodeo! (Rudi vs. Trixie)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

An Old Fashioned Rodeo! (Rudi vs. Trixie) Empty An Old Fashioned Rodeo! (Rudi vs. Trixie)

Post by Tanosh Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:54 pm

Rudi Silberruck was running along the track field, and was content for the moment to be left alone. He proudly displayed his colors (his red vest) which he had gotten back from the little wrench who had taken it from him in the first place. The weight of its red leather felt good on his shoulders, and for the first time in a while he felt complete again. The man was built like a Greek Herculean statue. But this Zeusian man didn't run around in a toga. No, tight jeans covered his lower body all the way down to sneakers. His chest was covered by a tight black tank top which was covered by the red emblazoned vest of his former gang. Sure, he had left it, but it hadn't left him yet. Black gloves covered his hands to protect his knuckles when punching (which he did quite often in fights).

Two miles now, seemed like a good enough place to take a short break and a breather. And he decided to do so.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

An Old Fashioned Rodeo! (Rudi vs. Trixie) Empty Re: An Old Fashioned Rodeo! (Rudi vs. Trixie)

Post by MrsIffy Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:47 pm

It was one of those hot and humid afternoons. One step outside into the field and Trixie already started to feel her fair skin get pounded hard from the suns rays. The high temperature that made her skin sizzle, and the her hair drenched.

"Mah golly! Feels like a pig bathin' in baraque grease in a steamin' hot oven!"

The southern belle shuts her eyes and shields her face from the sun. She had stepped outside for some jogging, but after coming outside and being greeted to this weather, she might just turn back inside.

That is....until her brown eyes captured a large hunk of man meat strutting away along the track field. He looked muscular and seemed to have a thing for leather....just her type.
In that instant, Trixie's mind had forgotten all about the sweat that had been building in her bra, and then sprinted for the man!

It was a good thing that she was dressed for running, though her hips were exploding at a broad and full thirty five inches, not too comprimising for her small, white jogging trunks. Atleast her sports bra held up her C-cups well, unlike her previous ones.

"Hey there!"

Trixie catches up with the man. She was panting, sun-beat, yet still willing to strike up a conversation.

"You wouldn't mind tellin' me where they got any juice bars at would ye? It's hot out here!"

Last edited by 725 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

An Old Fashioned Rodeo! (Rudi vs. Trixie) Empty Re: An Old Fashioned Rodeo! (Rudi vs. Trixie)

Post by Tanosh Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:42 am

He was panting up until he heard the footsteps coming up behind him. Taking a deep breath he tried to slow his pounding heart as he stood up and looked over to see who was coming. Dark brown hair was matted with sweat from the summer heat and the run. Sweat had soaked through his black tank top and beaded along his arms. "Juice bars?" he asked, almost thinking that the introduction was a joke or a trick. Calmly, he looked around to see if there was anyone else that she might have been distracting him from. Finding them to be alone on the track field he considered her again, directly. She had a weird accent, like her English had been made to be long and drawn out.

"Jyu vaunt a juice bar?" he asked, as though he needed clarification on this. He knew a nice little bar down the road from the Sex Wars campus, and had occasionally snuck out there to get a good drink or two. Few places were willing to serve warm brew. He thought he had seen some juice behind that bar.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:18 am

Great! He responded back to her. Even though she never quite caught on to his accent, atleast he aknowledged her existence. Looking to further break the ice, Trixie will make an attempt at casual laughter and continue.

"Yeah, I'm a lil' thirsty....and I was thinkin'...."

She was doing fine a moment ago, but then her words trailed off as her eyes ran a stray course over his build. Her lips stopped moving and her breath came at a slight pause. Images of his sweat glimmering skin and brown hair grew more vivid in her mind, and as a result, made her choke on her words.

"...I...I mean....um....hol' on...."

Even after Trixie shuts her eyes in a useless attempt to regain her composure, her mind still ran foggy after images of what she had saw of his body moment ago. This guy was looking delicious...like a tall, stock, leather-clad candy bar.

"Look..how 'bout say we wrassle sum? You an' me, right here an' now! Game?"

Her sudden request might've seemed awkward and out of place, but after her eyes had feasted on his looks, there was only thing that crossed her mind.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:37 pm

An eyebrow rose as he looked her over, noticing her attention went to his body instead of his face. She wanted a piece of him. A smile twisted upon his lips as he looked her over, sizing her up now as a mate rather than a threat. Her luscious curves, her strong nature. She'd certainly be worth a fight, or two. His teeth shined through the smile as he took a step closer to her, making the distance between her chest and his a mere inch and a half. "Vet sort off metch?" he asked as his brown eyes locked in with hers, "I'm alveys geme for eh fight vid de lediess."

He was going to do terrible things to her. Thoughts of smashing her around a bit until she submitted to him filled his mind, then stripping her in this heat and using every gram of her body for his own carnal desires made him want to start the match immediately... but he wanted to wait to know what the victory condition was, so he could avoid it as long as possible while he wore her physically out.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:40 pm

"O-ooh mah gawd! He said y-yes!"

Her words proudly proclaimed in her mind. Trixie couldn't help but bring a hand to her lips to hide her girlish amusement.
However, then she'd realize that he had asked her what type of match she wanted, making the pall entirely in her court.
In an instant, her heart banged against her chest wall and throbbed loudly in her ears.
So many options..so many possibilities!

"Uh...I..."

She could tell from the way his shirt stretched tightly over his upper body, that this man was carrying a rock-hard mountain of a chest underneath. Just as he took one step closer, the small, tiny, millions of hairs over her fair skin stood erect.
Funny how nearly every part of her body was screaming a testament to how adorable this man looked, yet Trixie, herself, never got to say another word, yet.
The southern belle took a deep breath, making the plump, round dunes of flesh rise like yeast against the spandex of her sports bra, then she exhaled her cool, minty breath. After that, she was now ready to state the terms of the match.

"Alright...this place ain't lookin' too bad for a good ol' throw down, don' it? Here with the grass an' all....y'know? Oh yeah, an anotha thing; it's gonna be a submission or K.O. Meanin' that we tussle on until one of gets cold feet about our limbs gettin' plucked like a feather off'a chicken....or...until one of us hits the hay an' says goodnight! Clear?"

Trixie folds her arms over her chest and waits his approval. She was trying very hard to keep her hands to herself at this point.

Last edited by 725 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:02 pm

"Crysdel," he said when she was done explaining how their fight was going to happen. How he just wanted to skip to the chase and simply tear the clothes from her body and have his way with her in a manly fashion. "But, vhen jyu pess out or submit, I vill be taking edventeche off jyu," his eyes went over her body again, leaning to the side so that she could not miss that he was certainly enjoying the sight of every bit of her body. In fact, had he had it his way, this would be a triple fall hentai match... and he wouldn't let her free until he fell thrice... regardless of how many times over he would have won the match by making her fall. Confidence was certainly not a weak point for this man, already he had planned on defeating her.

"Oh, und... Ding Ding," apparently he started the match abruptly. Dropping his right knee he would try to plant his shoulder into her stomach and lift her from the ground. If he could get away with this, he'd start the match with one of his signature moves, Flugreise. The move would involve her being lifted off the ground and take a few steps towards the grass before crashing with her to the ground, intent on making her go back first into the grassy area just beside the track.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:51 pm

"Ding-Ding"

The german man cued in his sexy accent. Throughout her entire life of being in the ring, that was sound that she had familiarized herself with. So on his signal, Trixie was already more than ready.
Noticing you going low on one knee, Trixie took it that you were getting yourself into grappling position. Trixie would stoop low to the ground to meet you at shoulder height, then sieze your arms in a lock-up.

What in tarnations!?"

But instead of grappling her like she had expected, your hands ended up wrapping around her waist. A split second after, she ended up hoisted into the air!
Before she could count her blessings, she toppled to the ground, back-first, where she was left to gaze up into the sun's powerful rays, nearly blinding her.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:05 pm

With her on her back slightly dazed, he made sure to quickly move to mount her stomach, trying get her arms under his knees and send a few punches into her sides... just to soften her up a bit. His hind end would sit directly on her stomach, if he could manage it. Rudi liked the thought of her being under him, and the size of her chest would help hide the pressing bulge in his jeans from her view. "Oh, I'm gonna enchoy dis, toy!" he shouted as a manner of intimidation during all of this.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:37 pm

Rudi's towering, bulky form had blocked out the sun's harmful rays as he got close, making her more aware of his presence that before.

Not wanting to lose the edge so soon, Trixie quickly bridges her plump behind up and lunges her legs upward, aiming her thick, meaty thighs to snap shut around the man's neck. If her surprise attack came through, she would summon the power in her lower body to drag him down into the grass right next to the southern blonde.

"So kind o' you to join me!"

Trixie will wink.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next