by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Haruka meets Arthur ((For Anegge))

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Haruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) Empty Haruka meets Arthur ((For Anegge))

Post by Harukasan Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:04 am

The tall muscular woman known as Haruka Tenou waited out in the ring for her opponent of the night. So far she had done fairly well for herself in this federation, beating many young women and men. She was mostly disappoinhted in the men's division though.

She had entered into Sex Wars because she had hoped to encounter some tough male opponents like had heard of in the underground. So far however, most of the male opponents she had met seemed to be a bunch of rpepubescent boys who seemed more interested in foreplay rather than competition. The thought made Haruka, who had always been a lesbian anyway, cringe inside a bit.

She jogged in place dressed in tight green gym shorts and work out shirt that showed off her toned sexy body and her long, strong athletic legs to great advantage. She was even barefoot as well. At a distance she might even resemble a handsome young man with a great figure.

She awaited the coming of her opponent with some interest.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Haruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) Empty Re: Haruka meets Arthur ((For Anegge))

Post by anegge Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:35 pm

Arthur was comfortable enough in just his blue spandex shorts despite the catcalls of some of the women in the crowd. He was used to venues like this. Actually he was used to venues much bigger, but he supposed that he was a relative nobody in this new league.

This was his first time in the arena, hopefully it would prove more competitive than some of his prior spars in this league or the audience might be disappointed at the length of the match. Arthur would hate to disappoint a live audience but it didn't seem like a lot of people in Sex Wars were classically trained making them pretty easy prey for the experienced fighter.

He pulled himself up onto the ring apron and casually slipped over the ropes, finally recognizing his opponent. "Ah, you are, Miss Tenou, yes? I was wondering, I hope this isn't too forward, why would a lesbian join Sex Wars rather than, say AFW Friction?" he inquired.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) GXChUKwHaruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) 1BElGMIHaruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Haruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) Empty Re: Haruka meets Arthur ((For Anegge))

Post by Harukasan Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:12 pm

Haruka had been giving Arthur an appraising smirk as he came down the aisle. She was glad to see that she was fighting what appeared to be a man in wrestling shape in opposed to some punk boys that she had mostly been set up with.

Her smirk twisted slighly in bemusement as he made the lesbian comment.

"And how pray tell did you arrive at the conclusion that I am a lesbian." This had been the first time they had met so she certainly would not have told him. "Is it because of the way I look or how short I cut my hair?"

She almost seemed to be trying to bait him to feel uncomfortable as if though he had insulted her.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Arthur shrugged, "Given the ridiculous living arrangements around here I would be more surprised if there was anyone here who didn't know. But I guess the question was too forward for you. Sumimasen."

The broad shouldered man simply raised his hands into a grappling position and stepped forward a bit. If Haruka wanted to be standoffish it was no business of his.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Haruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) GXChUKwHaruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) 1BElGMIHaruka meets Arthur  ((For Anegge)) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:28 pm

"Actually I will answer your question. The truth is, I am seeking some good competition out here to make me stronger. When it comes to women I am more a lover than a fighter. There is no need to rearrange their pretty little faces or bodies. I figured here in Sex Wars, I would fight people who would give me more of a work out."

She cast a glance over Arthur's body that seemed less lustful and more like a farmer appraising the quality of a work horse or cattle. She could tell that he seemed to be a wrestler of some experience and the result seemed to satisfy her.

"You look like an actual wrestler and I hope someone like you can give me a decent match up."

Then she noticed Arthur getting into his stance.

"Well then, shall we...?"

Waited for the bell to sound well she got into ehr own defensive stance, her long, shapely legs spread a bit while her arms were up in a nearly karate like defense.

Last edited by 253 on Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:56 am

Arthur frowned when Haruka adopted a sort of martial arts style stance. He intended to grapple with her but it seemed she might prefer strikes, and Arthur wasn't entirely sure how he felt about gtting into a brawl with the blond before he knew how much she could actually do.

Arthur closed in on his tall opponent circling a bit. Suddenly he lunged trying to grab one of Haruka's wrists to twist her around in a hammer lock. Perhaps he could end the match quickly.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:31 pm

As Arthur lunged at her to grab her wrist Haruka would go to bring her powerful leg up hard into his gut trying to stun him. If this worked, she would then try to follow up by getting him into a headlock.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:35 am

Arthur grinned as Haruka met his advance with her knee, stumbling him a bit. His abs were tough enough to mitigate the hit, but it didn't really matter as Haruka quickly pulled him into a front headlock before he could react anyway. He reached between her leg trying to hook her thigh up so she would be thrown off balance before she could do anything with the hold.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:18 am

As Arthurt grabbed Haruka's leg he could feel that her skin was smooth but the muscle underneath that velvety skin was hard as steel. At this early juncture in the match Haruka would stumble slightly as Arthur went to lift her leg off the ground and unbalance ehr enough to make her let go of the full headlock, but she would still have the skill to hold on to Arthur's shoulders with both hands and then try to raise an elbow and bring it down on the square of hsi shoulders as she was crouched down trying to tackle her leg.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:32 am

"Ahhh," howled Arthur dropping to his knees. He hung onto Haruka's waist with his free arm trying to push forward and knock her onto her back.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next