by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

3 posters

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 20 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:12 am

"Really" Brandon said quite interested in such a thing as far as he knew about his name his family changed it to escape being traced when they first left their original country which to this day he did not know such information lost to them now. "Momoko Hanayama that is a pretty name I have to say it is quite an interesting name to."

Maya and Alex watched as Yatori ran off looking at each other chuckling they both started walking again looking for another place to go wanting to resume what Yatori had interrupted though neither one of them said anything.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 20 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Yatori Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:23 am

Momoko blushed at Brandon's praise. "Thank you." Apparently Brandon didn't know just what kind of samurai clan the Hanayamas were. Then again, Brandon was not Japanese, so he was 'safe' in that way.

"Your surname is very interesting, too, Brandon-san. I have never heard of a Western surname 'Strike'. Isn't that a baseball term, I think?" Which showed that Momoko was Japanese; trust a Japanese to know the terms in baseball.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:27 am

Brandon laughed a little bit nodding his head "well it is but trust me it doesn't come from the term in baseball apparently it is not my family's original last name but was changed. Though none of my family now knows what it used to be we can only trace it to the fact that it was changed but from what and were no clue."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:37 am

"Souka..." I see... Momoko was intrigued by how Brandon's family was cloaked in an air of mystery, just like her own. "I'm sure it must have been an interesting story, the one behind your family's surname."

But she didn't press the matter. After all, she, too had her secrets.

"Do you like your surname, Brandon-san?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:41 am

Brandon smiled nodding at Momoko "yes I do like it even if it isn't our family's original it keeps me linked to those ancestors who changed it even if I'll never know the reason." He shook his head "what about you Momoko do you like your last name?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:57 am

"Yes, Brandon-san, I do."

I'm a Hanayama. There is no changing that. And there is nothing wrong with that.

After all, Brandon-san has no problems with his clan.

She saw the Maha Rajah looming through the windshield of the taxi. "Ah, we're here, Brandon-san." Inwardly she was relieved at an excuse to change the subject.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:03 am

Brandon smiled as the taxi started making fora place to let them get out as he got the money to pay the cab fare and for a tip. "Well then I guess I'm finally about to taste some of this curry that you were talking about."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:20 am

"Haii." Momoko led Brandon towards the garish restaurant.

The attendants at the entrance immediately recognized Momoko. They graciously opened the door for her. An officious waiter dressed in Indian clothing came up to them.

"I would like to ask for a table for two, please," Momoko requested.

"Yes, Miss Hanayama. This way, please, if you would?" The waiter led them to a round table. Once Momoko and Brandon were seated, the waiter handed them menus.

"You will have the usual, Miss Hanayama?"

"Yes, please."

The waiter looked to Brandon. "And you, Sir?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:24 am

Brandon looked at the menu then at the waiter he chuckled "I think I will just have what she's having" he said politely handing the waiter his menu back. He looked over at Momoko chuckling "wow I guess you come here often if they know you by name." HE smiled warmly at Momoko before looking around the place he had to admit he was quite impressed at how nice this was.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:50 am

"It is my favorite restaurant," Momoko admitted. She was glad to see that Brandon was enjoying himself. "I think you will like what you ordered. I never get tired of it."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next