Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

3 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 3 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Lordoftigers Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:50 am

Maya smiled nodding at Momoko "yes yes we are Momoko-san and I'm glad that we are." She smiled blushing a little bit as she breathed in Momoko's scent of peaches enjoying it immensely. "After I get better we need to have a rematch."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.) - Page 3 Empty Re: MayaVice-Recovering (open thread.)

Post by Yatori Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:57 am

"I look forward to that," Momoko said. "Do not expect me to go easy on you because you are my friend, though. I made that mistake once with Yatori," and she chuckled wryly, "She made me pay for that. Ever since she joined this league, she has become very... frisky." Momoko blushed. She remembered being guilty of accidentally groping Maya several times during their match. "Gomen... I am not one to speak of such without thinking..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:13 am

Maya chuckled looking at Momoko seeing her blush she realized that she was probably talking about how she groped her during the match. "It was just an accident Momoko-san you didn't me to grope me though I did overreact during the match, I was just not used to that." She chuckled again "under different circumstances I might of like that."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:30 am

Momoko blushed deeply. She directed her eyes elsewhere to hide her embarrassment. She even made to move away from Maya, then remembered her new friend was crippled and reversed her motion.

"Ah... still, my apologies, Maya-san..."

The sumo girl spent the rest of their short walk towards the clinic trying to regain her composure. The on-duty nurse thus surprised her.

"What happened?"

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:58 am

Maya looked at the nurse chuckling "well my friend got a little rough when we were having some fun each other you could say she is not in to the easy stuff." THe nurses eyes widened which made Maya laugh "I'm joking we had a match and my leg ended up getting injured and I just need a crutch."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:31 am

Momoko's face made a good imitation of a strawberry, she was so red. "Maya-san!" she protested.

"I... see..." The nurse did chuckle at Maya's joke. "I think we have some crutches. Let me go get them."

"Mou," Momoko lamented as the nurse went off. "Maya-san, you are as bad as Yatori-san..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:33 am

Maya looked at Momoko smiling "I'm sorry Momoko-San I didn't mean to make you so angry I was just teasing a little bit that's all." She then leaned over to Momoko's face and kissed her on the cheek "your not angry are you?"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:09 am

Momoko's face flared like a sun gone nova. "Ah!" Startled, she shoved Maya away from her while she herself stepped back.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:11 am

Maya let out a yeep as she fell on to her but holding her leg as she sat there half chuckling half wincing in pain "ow.... that wasn't very nice I didn't mean to startle you so bad though."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:42 pm

Momoko's face went from cherry red to bone white as the blood drained from her face upon realizing what she had just done. "Ah! G-gomennasai! Gomennasai!"

She immediately made to assist Maya to a nearby seat. "I am very sorry, Maya-san. I should not have pushed you away despite being surprised. I am ashamed of my unthinking reaction." Momoko looked away in shame.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next