by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

"Waiting For Trouble" Lobo Vs. Mich (For Meepo90)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Waiting For Trouble" Lobo Vs. Mich (For Meepo90) Empty "Waiting For Trouble" Lobo Vs. Mich (For Meepo90)

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:42 am

It was around 12:23 p.m. when Lobo left the Sex Wars arena on that sunny saturday afternoon. He had been scheduled to have a match that day, but to his dissapointment; Lobo's opponent no showed. Having nothing left for Lobo to do, he was given the day off, which the Luchador decided to spend by taking it easy and lazily laying under a tree on The Grounds, removing his leather jacket and placing it gently to the side of him, now wearing nothing but a plain red t-shit, Blue Jeans, and a pair of sneakers as he rested his head against the tree, laying in the shade, watching the clouds go by.

Yes, Lobo knew he was sitting on Girls Territory but he really didnt care. In truth Lobo wanted someone to try and take him on and end his boredom. This moment of quiet peacfullness wasn't really cutout for Lobo and he knew that; he was silently waiting for trouble. Still he'd try his best to relax and take a nap if he could.

"Maybe it's too much of a good day to fight at all..." Ponderd Lobo, as he lazily stared at the clouds that drifted in the bright blue sky, already starting to slowly doze off.

Last edited by 621 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"Waiting For Trouble" Lobo Vs. Mich (For Meepo90) Empty Re: "Waiting For Trouble" Lobo Vs. Mich (For Meepo90)

Post by meepo90 Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Mich was looking for jacob somewhere in the boy's dorm.. feeling very lucky she was not caught by any guys sneaking in the boy's dorms... she went to the grounds.. checking if jacob maybe around there somewhere... and then from a far mich noticed someone... lying underneath the tree... maybe he was jacob... and if he isn't maybe he knows where to find jacob... that's what was running on her mind.. so she took the opportunity to approach the guy....."hey mr.... you awake?" she asked smiling at the guy.. beneath the tree.

meepo90

Back to top Go down

"Waiting For Trouble" Lobo Vs. Mich (For Meepo90) Empty Re: "Waiting For Trouble" Lobo Vs. Mich (For Meepo90)

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:45 pm

By the time Mich had approached Lobo, he had already fallen fast asleep under the tree; laying comfortably in the spring weather, practically snoring. Lobo then heard a voice not too far away from him. He began to stir and slowly opened his drowzy eyes to see the blurry figure before him. "....I am now...." He yawned, asuming the person infront of him was a young boy until his vision finally cleared up to discover a young girl instead, and a cut one at that. Lobo couldnt help but be slightly surprised, blinking twice as he looked up at Mich smiling down at him.

"....uhhh..... Hi... Can I help you?" Lobo asked nervously, scratching his head.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:55 pm

"oh... sorry i woke you up..." she smiled back rubbing her head..."i haven't seen from anywhere... hmmmm.. by the way name is mich.." she smiled as she went closer to the guy.."hey.. you shouldn't be here... this place belongs to someone.... i mean this territory... you better be careful mister..." she then took a deep breath..."do you know a guy by the name of jacob... i was looking for him.. but i just can't find him...can you help me?" she asked as she blushed feeling very shy that moment..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:10 pm

"It's fine, dont worry about it." Lobo mutterd, still yawning a bit under the tree. "Nice to meet ya Mich... My name's Lobo; that means Wolf in Spanish." Lobo replied with a small friendly grin.

"I know I shouldnt be here... this is 'Your' territory after all, but I know how to take care of myself... " Lobo spat with slight arrogant annoyance towards Mich's warning.

"No... I don't know anybody here named Jacob; and I cant help you... Sorry..." Mutterd Lobo somewhat politely, not in the mood to go searching for this 'Jacob' person.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:21 pm

mich backed a bit hearing what the guy said..."but..." she then turned her back towards lobo...and was disappointed... still she was able to pull through an idea..."so you're lobo... and it seems like you really don't know jacob... and sice you do know how to take care of yourself...i wanted to tell you that... that place your lying at is mine.." she then muttered..changing expression.."you don't look like in the mood to help me look for him...get out of that place...NOW!" she demanded feeling very angry that time.. for it seems that for her lobo seems to be lying..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:40 pm

Lobo's daw dropped open a bit as Mich suddenly went from a nice, sweet girl, to an angry and scorned woman, who was now demanding Lobo leave The Grounds, and the expression on her face showed she wasn't kidding around.

"Woah, Woah, Woah!! What the hell's gotten into you!?" Lobo stammerd in a bit of confusion, not knowing why Mich's attitude had swifted so suddenly. "Don't tell me you were acting all sweet to try and get me to find your little boyfriend!! I said I couldnt help you!!" Lobo yelled back at Mich before slowly rising to his feet.

"But you're right... Im not in the mood to help you... But im not leaving the grounds... Don't like it? Then do something about it." Lobo mutterd back at Mich, looking her in the eyes with an attitude of his own.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:59 pm

"hey... i'm not using you to find my boyfriend... i wanted you to help... so whether you like it or not.. you're going to help me..." she then moved from a distance...removed her jacket revealing her black bra top....and raised her fists with a boxing stance..."if i do beat you,.. you'll help me..." she demanded..."stand up...lazy lobo..." at her very mind... this is not how it should be but i do have no choice... i have to find jacob.. and with this guys i can easily find him even though he is hiding in the boy's dorm... that was her plan...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:11 pm

"Pfft... We'll see about that..." Lobo said with a smirk, removing his t-shirt and tossing it beside his leather jacket that layed under the tree, leaving just Jeans, Fingerless Gloves, and Sneakers.

"I'll say it again... I dont even know this Jacob kid... But if that how you wanna play missy... Suit yourself..." Lobo mutterd with a small smirk under his lips before scoping out Mich's body for a brief moment as he removed her jacket. He didnt plan on losing to this girl who just wouldnt listen. Lobo would then step into his fighting stance, looking Mich in the eyes, waiting for her to make the 1st move.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Am i in trouble... mich was shocked... but at the same time quite excited...staring at lobo's body..."you really do look like a tough guy..." finally a fist match... but with a guy... mich didn't know what will be the outcome of his troubled mind but she has to do something..."well... here goes nothing hiyaahh!!" she charged quickly to lobo with a quick roundhouse kick to lobo's gut to see how tough he really is..." take this!!"

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next