Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori!

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori!

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:02 pm

Courtney definately hit the ground-hard, on her head. She would roll over onto her side, dazed and moaning as striking pain was sent all throughout her body, a wonder she was still even awake, but she was far from getting up or even moving. As she was thrown down and her head hit the mat, Magnus's wrist was released. Courtney coughed lightly and her teeth grinded, fighting the urge to scream."Your......not...win...ing", she choked out, clenching her fists.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori! - Page 6 Empty Re: Sex Battle: Magnus vs. Satasori!

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:27 pm

His left hand was still on her leg, his right arm only good for clenching in pain after the destruction she had applied. Gritting his teeth, he got back up, grasping onto whatever he could of her chest (likely her bra/shirt instead of her chest.) "You... keep saying... that..." he grunted as he forced his mutinous body to stand... and to lift her upside down as he had before. "Beg... for mercy." He panted, barely holding her leg with his left arm. If begging didn't commence immediately... he'd drive her back into the ground again.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:34 pm

"Because it's the truth!", she spat violently into his face, as her limp body was pulled up and spun upside down...again. Courtney groaned, expecting what to come next, she took her arms and found strength, placing them onto the mat, holding herself up, even though she was seeing doubles of everything and her strength at the moment wasn't alot, she had something."I would rather die then give into you", she said, her voice weak but her words where clear.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:04 pm

They came crashing down into each other as she severely unevened the drop by landing on her hands. Of course, now instead of her weight driving into the mat through her head followed by his weight, it would be her weight driving into the mat through her arms followed by his weight driving into the mat through her arms.

This landing was a bit more rough on him, but he was certain he could repeat this technique long after she was knocked out if it was necessary. "What are you talking about? Death? This is SEX WARS. Noone gets killed. Mostly people just fuck. What the hell is your problem with me, anyways?" He panted, setting up to take her into another drop.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Courtney hissed and rolled away from Magnus, roughly trying to break whatever grip he had on her. She was getting better now, but her head was heavy and she felt woosy, but not helpless."I take fighting seriously. I know some immature kids like you come for sex", she hissed."And you, boy, you make me sick. You think you better then everybody, when you aint", she said, narrowing her eyes.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:58 pm

He tried to keep her from escaping, but his right arm wasn't all that great with keeping up with her roll. Instead of attacking again while she was on the ground he backed off and held his right arm with his left hand. Trying to lift it felt like it had been solidified to solid lead. Great. Without the arm, his destructive defense would have a huge hole in it. Already, bruises were forming down the length of his arm. Courtney was not a bitch he wanted to give any body part over to.

"You know nothing of my reasons for joining, Ms. Satasori. The fact that I am encouraged by management to make my matches sexual is another issue entirely, girl." He couldn't hide the fact his arm was lame, but that didn't mean he was going to stop talking, "And I'll have you know: I generally am better than everyone else here. You couldn't prove me wrong back in the boys dorm, and you won't prove me wrong here, either!"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:06 pm

"God just shut up, fight, and live your life!", she yelled annoyingly."Every fucking thing is honor and being better then someone! Cut-the-shit! God dammit! You are sooo not fun!", she said all at once, taking a breath."DAMN!", she finished, sitting up and rubbing her head.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:51 pm

Once she sat up, he stepped in, giving up on allowing her all the time in the world. His left leg would raise and slam outwards, intending to blindside her from where she was currently rubbing her head. Her blind hatred bored him, a symptom of her ignorance, he'd surmise.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:45 am

As Magnus stepped toward her, she growled. Courtney tensed, then waited. When Magnus's long leg came swinging out, she knew the power behinde it. Courtney hissed and hit the mat, going flat on her stomach. She then rolled away quickly, getting onto her knees and watching Magnus with narrowed eyes, then stood slowly, still regaining her strength and eyesight.......and fucking headache...

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:57 pm

He brought his leg back as it met no mentionable resistance. Stepping after her, he'd allow no more time for recovery, attempting to stomp down on her as she rolled. Each boot found nothing but the mat until she finally stopped and his stomping had left him just out of range of another stomp. Magnus knew he had to turn this woman's lights off, so he shifted his weight and sent another vicious side thrust kick to Courtney's head.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next