by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tedium arising? I think not! (Helborne Girls vs Kyo Tsang)

2 posters

Go down

Tedium arising? I think not! (Helborne Girls vs Kyo Tsang) Empty Tedium arising? I think not! (Helborne Girls vs Kyo Tsang)

Post by KyoTsang Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:30 pm

"Hmmpf ... this thing has to be broken"

Kyo impatiently tapped his middle finger on his wristwatch, which seemd to have stopped working. A broken watch was precisely not his issue though. Boredom had sneaked up to him during the forenoon. This day wasn't especially bad though. In fact, the sun was shining brightly, feeling pleasently warm on his tanned skin.
But there he was standing, hunched over his watch starring at it almost hypnotized by the time's slowness.

"Why won't you go faster you ... meh ... whatever"

Capitulating to his clockwork, Kyo readjusted the collar of his unbuttoned black shirt, put his hands back into the pockets of a pair of rather expensive looking white snake leather pants and looked around for a comfortable place to take a nap ... sooo bored.

"Hmm ... a there. Looks good enough I suppose."

His destination was clear. A bench overshadowed by a large tree, perfect for what he had in mind.

"Now if one of these losers makes his arrival on the scene, bothering me with his nonsense I'll ..."
"Mimimi, that girl beat me! Mimimi, where can I get a patch" *groan*

Kyo let himself slump down onto his back, crossing both arms behind his head and casually closed his eyes. If one ignored his rant about some fellows, he'd make a rather snuggish impression. Maybe someone should have told him that taking a nap in girl's territory isn't the smartest idea. Not like Kyo who would care, but at least he'd be aware of it.

KyoTsang

Back to top Go down

Tedium arising? I think not! (Helborne Girls vs Kyo Tsang) Empty Re: Tedium arising? I think not! (Helborne Girls vs Kyo Tsang)

Post by LaReinaSombra Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:24 pm

It wasn't long before soft, feminine voices could be heard. The newly-arrived Helborne Girls were wandering the grounds, having already set up in the dorms. Specifically, they were out looking for prey, a guy they could take home with them. After all, if they understood the situation correctly, any guy who loses in the Grounds has to spend a night at the female dorm - and it seemed they were lucky, for there happened to be a guy taking a nap not too far away!

Jetta pointed to him and motioned for her mother to follow. They quietly approached their unlucky boy, surrounded him and gently kicked him in the side.

"Wakey wakey!" Jetta said. "You picked a bad place to sleep, hon."

Arachne looked him up and down, examining him, as if trying to pick out a piece of meat at a grocery. "Mmm... he's a cute one. I wouldn't mind taking him home tonight. Oh, don't make that face, Jetta, you'll get a turn..."

Her daughter pretended to snort indignantly, but still had a smile on her face. "Damn right I will, mom!" she replied, a slight laugh in her voice.

LaReinaSombra

Back to top Go down

Tedium arising? I think not! (Helborne Girls vs Kyo Tsang) Empty Re: Tedium arising? I think not! (Helborne Girls vs Kyo Tsang)

Post by KyoTsang Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:37 pm

Dipped deep into slumberland, Kyo was snoring a bit in his relaxed state. This peaceful calm wasn't built to last though as somebody thought it'd be funny to poke his sides.

"Zzzz .. not yet ... nnnngh"

He tried his best to just ignore it, but the poking was persistant enough to annoy him. In addition the annoyance started to talk to him directly...

"Listen, I'm not inter ... wait a sec ..."

Kyo just realized, that the invading annoyance had a rather pleasant voice. In fact he could make out multiple voices, both undeniably belonging to some women. Lazily opening his dazzled eyes, Kyo was startled as he noticed two rather attractive young women, one on his right side and one left to him, babbling with each other. Not really listening, Kyo took a closer look at their faces. Both had emerald colored eyes and looked suspiciously alike, the blond one maybe slightly older, but certainly not by much. Perhaps they were sisters? Oh how he hoped they were sisters...

"Now what do we have here? Don't tell me you beauties rummaged around my dream and came along to fulfill it? *grin* "No wait, they sent you to cater to me, about time ..."

A smirk appeared on Kyo's visibly pleased face. He completly ignored what they had to say, only listening with half an ear and closed his eyes once again.

"How about you blondie get me something to drink while your sister starts giving me a massage. I've got quite the tension in my shoulders, you know."

Sighing impatiantly to illustrate his instructions to them.

KyoTsang

Back to top Go down

Post by LaReinaSombra Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:09 pm

Both of the ladies' smiles turned to annoyed frowns as the man they'd picked to be their bitch dismissively ordered them around like servants!

"Oh my god, mom, Jetta said, looking up from the boy at Arachne. "Did you hear what this little bitch just said to us?"

Arachne nodded. "What a rude man. He must think we work here. Little fucker should be giving me a massage!"

The two girls took hold of his arms and yanked him to his feet, then Jetta spoke up while they were still holding his arms. "You don't know who we are, do you, bitch-boy? Jetta," she motioned to herself, "and Arachne," to her mother, "Helborne. We're looking for some ass to kick, and then spank. And since you're right here, guess that where that leaves you?"

LaReinaSombra

Back to top Go down

Post by KyoTsang Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:04 am

Kyo felt himself getting drowsy again, as suddenly both of his arms, aka his pillows, were grabbed firmly and with one swift movement he was hoisted up completely.

"What the hell ... what's wrong with you gals? Kinda dense, are we?"

Again these two were babbling with each other hysterically. They have to be sisters ... a pain in the arse sisters. For the first time, Kyo would listen to the attracive women latched on his limbs. All the while his formerly calm expression gradually made room for a more enraged one.

"Who the ... Hellborne? ... I don't care WHO you are! You should be more concerned about WHAT you will be, if you don't let go of me ..."

Kyo's arms would tense up noticeably, his face reddening with each additional word thrown at him.

"... Right now!"

Usually he'd make fun of them, thinking they could "kiss his ass", but he was way to angry for such things. Kyo officially was pissed!

KyoTsang

Back to top Go down

Post by LaReinaSombra Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:28 am

Arachne tsk-tsked, shaking her head. "My my, you have quite a mouth on you, don't you? After we beat you, we'll have to see if it's good for anything other than sassing us, won't we?"

Jetta flashed a predatory grin. "How about a submission match, mom? Us against him."

"I think that's a fine idea, honey. Surely Mr. Tough-Guy here doesn't have a problem taking on two little women, does he?"

"Not that we're giving him a choice. I can't wait to drag him back to our room!"

The two of them let go and assumed defensive stances, waiting to see what he does first.

LaReinaSombra

Back to top Go down

Post by KyoTsang Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:34 am

His stiffness eased up as both ladies wisely let go of his arms. While calming down and listening to their almost endless jabbering, Kyo would take the time to examine them a bit closer.

Despite being the most annoying thing he had to deal with all week, these Hellborne girls were quite attractive. Both had shapely, toned bodies and if they didn't insist on beating him up, he might consider taking them both to his room. They'd have to shut up for a chance though.

"Gals hold your chatter for a second I ... wait a sec. Mom? The heck, you're her mother? "

Kyo cocked his eyebrows in disbelief. How can she be her mom? A surprising revelation? Or are they messing around? ... who cares *shrug*

"Sister, mom, grandma, whatever ... You two nudged the wrong guy. You want a piece of me? ..."

A familiar smirk showed up on his angular face as Kyo bent down slightly. Flexing is leg muscles, both arms wide open, he'd swiftly lunge out towards the blonde chick. His goal was to ram his broad shoulders right into her belly, encircling her slender waist and hopefully tackling her down in the process.

"... Then come and get it ... mom!"

Silently agreeing to their terms by ruthlessly attacking them might not have been Kyo's smartest move, but it's to late for regrets now. He'll have to manage being stuck in this handicap submission match.

KyoTsang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down