by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 9:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 188 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Annabell vs. Nico: Wanting to Read in Private (Archived)

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Annabell vs. Nico: Wanting to Read in Private (Archived) Empty Annabell vs. Nico: Wanting to Read in Private (Archived)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:58 am

IN THE GROUNDS
Hentai KO

Annabell walked towards the open grounds, finding the girls territory rather noisy as was the gym. After looking around for a bit, she's found a nice, quiet spot outside. She walks towards the bench that was next to a dirt pit. It had also been raining recently and the pit looked to be pretty muddy as well. Walking around it, she sat herself on the bench and took out her newest book and began to read it after adjusting her outfit and her glasses. After a couple of minutes she seemed to be really getting into the story, a light pink blush forming across her cheeks. She then started to look around for a second. Once she saw she was alone, she slowly reached a hand over her skirt and proceeded to lightly rub herself while reading the book, her pink blush turning into more of a red one.

Last edited by 145 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Annabell vs. Nico: Wanting to Read in Private (Archived) Empty Re: Wanting to Read in Private(Open challenge)

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:29 pm

It was a nice sunny day, so Nico had decided to have some jogging and exercises. Though, after less than a hour of this light workout, he was a bit sweaty and tired, so he stopped for a break. "Whew, Since i gotta be a wrestler, i guess i'd better keep myself in shape, but it's quite hard" he said to himself. Besides, he knew well he needed some real wrestling to get himself improved, as he definitely didn't like the idea that some female wrestler might toy with him.
Suddenly he oticed the kawaii Annabell sitting on the bench and apparently trembling, so he decided to come closer, just to check if she was allright.
"H-Hello t-there, are you okay?" he asked timidly, still not noticing what she was intent to.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Annabell vs. Nico: Wanting to Read in Private (Archived) Empty Re: Wanting to Read in Private(Open challenge)

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:37 pm

Annabell's glasses fogged up as she suddenly flared red at the sound of a male voice, jumping and making a cute eep noise. She immediately took her hand out of her skirt and smoothed it down, closing her book up and turning to the voice. "M-me? Yeah, I'm fine, why do you ask?" She asked, scratching the back of her head nervously, hoping to god he didn't find out what she was really doing.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:03 pm

Nico blushed slightly in front of the very cute and schoolgirl looking girl. "W-Well, i had the impression u were sitting here shivering, so i t-thought, you might have a fever or something..." And, actually she was red-faced, and a bit sweaty.
"Anyways, i'm glad to hear i was wrong *brushes his head with a shy grin* My name's Nico Marelli, nice to meet ya". He timidly approached stretching a hand to clench.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:07 pm

Annabell breathed a small sigh of relief, then chuckled a little. "N-no, I'm ok, I don't have a fever, but thank you for your concern... um.. Mr?" She asked while shaking his hand.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:26 pm

"N-Nico... Nico Marelli" He blushed deeply as he had just told her, but she was probably barely noticing a stupid kid like him, who had been forced to work here as a wrestler.
"I am totally new here, and lacking skills and experience, so i was outdoors today to try and keep mt body in hsape at least... but i think i'd need some real wrestling spares instead. M-Maybe, have u seen some of the wrestlers around here?" He finally asked, not by far thinking this cute small girl might be part of the SW roster.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:22 pm

"Nico? I'm Annabell." She said, shaking his hand. Her grip was quite firm, especially for such a small girl. She listened to him quietly, smiling a little. "I think your body is in shape as it is, Mr Nico." She said, a soft pink glow filling her cheeks when she said that, but it faded when he asked if she's seen some of the wrestlers around here. "Well... yes I have... just one though." She said, looking away and scratching the back of her head a bit.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:41 pm

"Uh... Really? B-But but... i can see only me and you here..." He sayis in slight confusion, thinking that maybe a wrestler was there but has gone away now.
"Anyways... i'd not complaint for it, since u are.. *blushes lots* s-such a cute lovely girl..." He manages to say in spite of his shyness, but now he's afraid she will sedn him off for being excessively straight-on.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:44 am

Annabell blushed a bit at the compliment. "Oh... why thank you. Um... you aren't... uh.. hard on the eyes yourself." She replied, growing a pink glow across her cheeks again as she looked back at him. "And it's me that's in the league."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:19 am

With his quite small size and his "kawaii-like" face, Nico was used to be sometimes addressed as "cute" or "adorable" by girls, and he knew it was often meant as a taunt to his lightweight appearance. But Annabell's shy cuteness caused him to blush bright red instead.

Besides, he felt a bit embarassed for his gaffe:" Oh. R-really? So-sorry in that case, i wasn't meaning to unwittingly offend you not realizing you might be a wrestler. The fact is.. uh.... that i just thought you were so good-looking, and i tend to imagine female wrestlers as... well you know... bulky amazonian women^^" he laughed a bit with a shy smile, then taking a deep breath as if he was awkwardly trying to date her, wondering if he could dare asking her a match together.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Annabell vs. Nico: Wanting to Read in Private (Archived) Empty Re: Annabell vs. Nico: Wanting to Read in Private (Archived)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next