Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 3 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Into the Domain of the Dragonkin (for d_ultsch)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Into the Domain of the Dragonkin (for d_ultsch) Empty Into the Domain of the Dragonkin (for d_ultsch)

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:48 am

Kentaro had always been an adventurous person, getting himself into trouble just through curiousity, imagine the height of curiousity when he had heard about treasure in the caves of a dormant volcano and a dragon-like being was guarding the whole thing, he just had to go!

He had been traveling for a few days, with plenty of food, a water canteen and a sleeping bag, marching endlessly with the occsional night of rest until he reached the volcano. He had reached it and would start to explore the caves, leaving almost everything except the canteen at an entrance.

"I wonder how many caves there are around here...oh well so long as I can at least find the treasure, that'd be pretty cool." He said to himself, wandering the caves.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Into the Domain of the Dragonkin (for d_ultsch) Empty Re: Into the Domain of the Dragonkin (for d_ultsch)

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:55 am

As Kentaro explored the caves he would hear the flapping of wing and then he would enter a large cave with an opening towards the ceiling revealing a blue sky and as the sun rained down into the cave a figure would fly into the hole in the ceiling carrying what looked like a giant emerald the size of Kentaro's head. The figure would then enter an opening on the other side of the cave Kentaro was on with out even paying attention to him.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Into the Domain of the Dragonkin (for d_ultsch) Empty Re: Into the Domain of the Dragonkin (for d_ultsch)

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:03 am

Kentaro did indeed hear that flapping, and it had echoed across the cave. It was a bit odd, the creature passing by without noticing him, but that might have fallen into his favor. He would follow the creature with caution, making sure that it didn't hear him, or at least hoping so. He would reach the other side and would look on at the creature. "Catching it's attention now could be a problem, but it might be worth the shot." He thought to himself. "Hey, are you the guardian?" He would ask the creature.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:08 am

As Kentaro reached the other end of the cave he would see a small pile of treasure with the figure standing over it but as he screamed out the figure wurned around quickly and stared at Kentaro "Who are you and why are you here?" The figure said to him as it moved towards him slowly and Kentaro could see fire begin to flicker around the figures mouth.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:15 am

"Yep, you are the guardian alright. My name is Kentaro Ono and I am here for two things, one is done since I see that pile, but now I need something else." Kentaro would get into a solid fighting stance, looking at her. "Care to test your skills against somebody like me?" He would ask with a straight look on his face, though he normally had problems facing women, he noticed the fire, and knew that he had to get any notions like that out of his head.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:19 am

"Hmm usually people run when they see me but you have to have some courage to face me in combat" the figure said beforee stepping out in the cave revealing itself "Well i guess i better introduce myself, i am Xun a dragonkin and just because you are human doesn't mean i will hold back" Xun said pointing over to a corner of the cave where there was a skeleton sitting in the corner. "That was the last person who tried to take my treasure."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:28 am

Kentaro looked over at the skeleton in the corner and would look back at Xun. "Pleasure to meet you Xun, and don't worry, I am not after your treasure...just wanting to test my skills as well, so don't hold back!" Kentaro would say, getting ready for any strike that she might of had in store. "Alright, come on, let's see where this goes!"

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:32 am

"Well if you want to throw your life away." Xun said before exhaling and sending out a blast of fire from her mouth aimed at Kentaro for it didn't matter to her that Kentaro didn't want her treasure as anyone who invaded her territory was target to get fried.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:42 am

Kentaro would see fire spewing from Xun's mouth, so the obvious thing to do would be to roll out of the way of the fire, so he did that. He would roll to the right and would spring right back to his feet. He would then rush the dragonkin and would attempt to kick Xun in the small of her back.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:45 am

Xun was surprised by Kentaro's quick speed that she didn't have time to avoid his kick and she stumbled forward a few steps before catching herself and spreading her wings to their full 12 feet. "Your not bad but i'm better" Xun said taking flight and diving at Kentaro trying to spear him into the ground.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next