by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 226 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dante Sunderland vs. Bonnie Gastin (Complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dante Sunderland vs. Bonnie Gastin (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Dante Sunderland vs. Bonnie Gastin

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:21 pm

As Dante gets to his feet, he straightens out his back a bit. Hearing Bonnie's comment, he nods his head and a smile comes across his face as well. "Well thanks, I'm glad I could impress you! I have to say, you're really good as well. I was hoping I could get a great challenge out of this and I definitely am." he says as he readies himself for the match to continue.

"So, let's keep this going then. I really want to find out who's the better out of the two of us." he says smiling over at Bonnie. A new excitement running through him as he seems happy to be on somewhat of the same page with Bonnie, he stands at the ready.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Dante Sunderland vs. Bonnie Gastin (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Dante Sunderland vs. Bonnie Gastin

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:13 pm

"Aint nobody gonna give you a fight like good ol' Bonnie Gastin, hun. " Said Bonnie with a gleeful smirk as she brought up her fists in guard, showing Dante she was ready to rumble again. "Glad I met ya too, boy! Needed a good fight 'round here. Happy to find a man who ain't no pansy" Bonnie said with a grin toward Dante, happy that she found an equal.

"Now don't you be gettin' soft just cause I like ya, boy. You better keep fighin the good fight, Ya hear!?" Exclaimed Bonnie with a stern look on her face dispite the fact she was still smiling. Bonnie would then make her way towards Dante, motioning for a test of strength between the two. "Don't cry if I get ya hurt, cowboy." She teased with a sly wink, having fun playing around with her opponent. Dispite being prepared to get serious once they locked up.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:39 pm

"Heh, you don't have to worry about that. I don't plan on going soft at all. I'm going to give it my all until the end." He says as the smile gets wider on his face. He sees her signaling for the test of strength and goes with it, locking hands with her.

"Ah-uh of course not. Th..that goes the same for you too." he says as he blushes a bit at her wink. He tries putting pressure on the lock, trying to win the strength battle, even though it isn't really his strongest point. He still tries to get the upperhand in the lockup, or even just keep an even footing.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:26 am

"Ha! Happy as hell to hear that from ya boy! You know, you aint all that bad 'D'!" Muttered Bonnie to her opponent with a gleeful grin, affectionately giving Dante the nickname of 'D'.

"Right! Let's Rock!" Bonnie would suddenly yell out, not hearing Dante's words or seeing him blush for that matter, due to the fact that once the two were locked up, Bonnie already started forcefully pushing against Dante, which wasn't exactly easy since Dante appeared to have a firm footing on the ring mat.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:45 pm

"Ah..D?" He says with a confused look, but it suddenly turns back into a smile as he saw her grin. A nickname wasn't bad, it also meant that he strayed away even more from making any sort of enemy. Loving the friendly competition, he focuses on the lockup, keeping his footing as much as he can. However, strength not quite being where Dante excells, he finds himself being pushed back a bit by Bonnie. Forced to take a step back, he leans himself in a bit to try and keep a balance.

"Eh, looks like you might have me here." He says before glancing around himself.Coming up with an idea, he then sort of lowers the amount of strength that he's putting into the lockup, letting Bonnie push him back, trying to maneuver himself so he'll be backed up into the corner. If he is successful in this, he will try to jump backwards up onto the bottom rope, then the middle, and then attempt to jump forward, trying to move his arms in a way that it turns the lockup into an inverted bulldog type move.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:29 am

"Yeah, D! Alot Quicker to say Dee instead, ya know?" Bonnie would explain while she remained locked up with Dante, smirking as she was able to push her opponent back towards the corner.

"Yeah... Looks like I gotcha now, boy..." Bonnie would mutter with a gleefull grin as he pushed Dante back towards the corner, ready to go to work on him. What she didnt count on was this little counter of his that really threw her off. "The Hell you doin'?" She questioned as she saw Dante jump on the ropes before leaping off of them and driving her into the mat, face first. "Ahh! Shit!!" She cried out her nose smashed into the canvas, instantly letting go of Dante's hands to clutch it.

"That Really Fucking hurt!!!" She growled in pain, wincing as she layed face down on the mat, cupping her throbbing nose with both her hands.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:52 am

After the move is landed, Dante stands up, almost holding back the urge to show his excitement in the match. Hearing Bonnie yell out, he sort of freezes in his steps a bit. Taking a second or two in almost shock, he quickly shakes it off and turns to the girl who is now on the ground.

"You did have me, I knew it, so I had to act fast as I could. Hate to admit it, but you are stronger than me when it comes down to it." He says as he walks over to her, attempting to pick her up. If he can do that without any inturrptions, he will try to lock Bonnie's head under his arm and grasp her leg with his other arm before pulling back and trying for a sort of t-bone suplex.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun May 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Bonnie clutched her acheing nose and rubbed it softly, wincing at the pain she feeling after falling right on her nose. Bonnie then cocked her head up as Dante spoke and raised an angry eyebrow at him.

"Boy! I don't want none of yo' ol' sweet talk! Wrong place and time!" Bonnie would remark to Dante with a scolding tone of voice before she was suddenly grabbed by Dante and hoisted up in the air with him and driven down into the mat by his T-bone Suplex.

"Agh!" Grunted Bonnie as her body hit the canvas, bouncing up before she layed sprawled out along with canvas, arms and legs spread out, her chest rising up and down with every tired breath she took.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 09, 2011 2:14 am

"Egh..F-fine, I was just saying." He says, trying to mask his hesitation after the previous move hit. As the t-bone then connects successfully, Dante rolls onto one knee. He turns to look at Bonnie and see her condition. Seeing her lying there spread out, he felt as if the match was quite a bit in his corner now. Finally getting the upper hand more than ever, he feels confident in his steps.

He looks up to the top rope for a few seconds, thinking it over. "Is now a good time? If I miss this, I don't quite know how it'll go from there" he thinks to himself as he looks back and forth from the turnbuckle to Bonnie. Finally making up his mind, he gets to his feet and backs up to the opposite corner. Once he gets there, he'll run towards Bonnie, try to jump over her, jump up to the middle rope in the nearest corner before bouncing off that one to jump to the top and attempt a moonsault, looking to hit his SunderSault move

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 09, 2011 2:35 am

Stunned and groggy, Bonnie remained on the mat, laying flat against the canvas, unable to really move at this point due to the T-Bone suplex that she had taken head on.

"C-Crap...." She mutterd to herself as she tried to get up, raising her upper body a bit before falling back down, unable to stop Dante from making his way to the turnbuckle and leaping off of it. Bonnie looked up and saw that the boy was preforming a moonsault and was going to land directly on her, expecting a hard splash, Bonnie shut her eyes just before Dante's SunderSault connected.

"Good Job, Dee..." Thought Bonnie with a slight smirk on her face. Proud that she had such a good match with a worthy opponent and possible friend. Dante's SunderSault then connected across Bonnie's body, effectively knocking the wind out of her as he limbs flew up a bit, laying sprawled out once again under Dante. This time, out for the count.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Dante Sunderland vs. Bonnie Gastin (Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Dante Sunderland vs. Bonnie Gastin (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next