by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore - Page 2 Empty Re: Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore

Post by headshotgunny Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:15 pm

Sasha sighed and explained:"Pelmini are from Russia, my homelands" She wasn't angry but she thought it was needed to make that clear.
While the meals still needed a while, the shakes where brought by the waitress.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore - Page 2 Empty Re: Three girls and a visit to a burgerstore

Post by Yatori Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:15 am

"I see," Momoko said. "I don't get to eat foreign foods very much. Please pardon my ignorance."

"Wow," Yatori cooed as she got her shake. "It looks good..."

"Haii..."

The duo got their spoons. "Shall we?" Yatori asked Sasha.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:39 pm

Sasha just smiled, asking if all people in Japan where so polite like this duo. Sasha, hungry and milkshakes being her weak point, didn't waste anytime, starting to drink her shake trough her straw but also looking forward to eat the ball of icecream floating in it.
It was quite strange to see such a happy and relaxed exression on the face of a girl like Sasha.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:08 am

"Well," Yatori admitted, "We do have some jerks, but all in all, we're nice guys. Momoko here especially."

Momoko managed to smile while sipping daintily at her shake. Yatori herself took a long guzzle.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh! That hits the spot!" The brown-haired girl grinned at Sasha. "No wonder you like it so much."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:58 pm

Sasha stopped sipping for a moment,lifting her head.
"I love shakes in general" She explained, happy that the two other girls enjoyed there shakes to.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:35 am

"Me, too," Yatori agreed. "I like sweets in general, since I burn a lot during a match. But I like ice cream the best. Though my favorite flavor is mocha." She smiled, remembering a delicious private match with Victoria.

Momoko was much slower and more genteel with her shake. "I don't like sweets that much," she softly admitted. "But this is still very good."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:32 am

The two are quite different but niceSasha thougt to her self. It was quite unused to her to hang around with other young peoples. She looked at Momoko saying:"You seem to be a very disciplined person, that makes good warriors".
It was a compliment and Sasha did hope that no one would take it wrong.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:32 am

Momoko smiled warmly. "Why, thank you, Sasha-san," she said, honestly pleased at the praise.

Yatori chuckled. "What about me?" she joked, not really expecting any glorious commentary.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by headshotgunny Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:38 am

Sasha blushed a bit, for she needed a while to say and form some nice words for Yatori to but she found some, saying : "You, Yatori, like sweets, so we have something in common, that is great to"
Sasha wasn't a girl of many words but she hoped thate these where gentle enough but suddenly she added, just befor her head could control her tongue:"Anddd buuth of you are aas beautyfull as an amberstone fallen from the hands of Venus, resting in a clear mountain lake,shining like a diamont in a fullmoons night"
Sasha asked her self where these words had formed, she had such moments offen in her past, words quite untypical for scawny tomboys like her. But still it had happened.
Sasha blushed a bit deeper.

headshotgunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:43 pm

Yatori laughed in agreement with the friendly comparison. Sasha's sudden eloquence thus surprised her.

"That is a very moving and powerful description, Sasha-san," Momoko kindly ventured.

"Spontaneous?" the equally impressed Yatori asked. "Did you think it up on the fly?"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next