by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) - Page 7 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by Lobo Thu May 19, 2011 3:39 pm

"Oh, alright... Cool..." Mutterd Clyde as he heard that Heather was going to stay. While he did wish to have the situation with her less hostile, he didnt exactly know of any way to really get on her good side at this point. "Shit... Why me?" Thought Clyde, wondering what he had gotten himself into.

"I...uhh...I don't mind helping you back to your dorm if you..." Clyde spoke, offering to walk the girl back when she was ready to leave but cut himself off when he realized that he probably wasnt wanted around by Heather. He could honestly tell that she didnt care for him in the slightest, prompting the texan to keep his distance. "It aint like im ever gonna have to deal with her again..." Thought Clyde as he tried to make himself feel better regarding Heather's apperent contempt for the texan.

Clyde then looked around for the TV remote and would spot it on the floor before turning it on. Laying against the bed post as he turned to catch the Sex Wars match recaps.

"Hello! This is Tika Sagaro! Tonight we take a look at some of the earlier Sex Wars matches of the night! Also remember that the final days of Sex Wars are nearing! So some of you will be out of a job!" The red haired japanese girl would say from behind a news desk with an all too cheerful smile.

"Earlier Tonight... We had Friction's Bonnie Gastin making her Sex Wars debut against Dante Sunderland, whom was having his first match in the AFW! It was a fantastic match! One of the best we've ever seen! But it was Sunderland who came out on top and defeated Gastin with a massive SunderSault! Pinning Gastin for the win!"

"..." Clyde's mouth hung wide open at this point. Sunderland. It all made sense now. But while Clyde was still reeling in that revalation that he had a small confrontation with the sister of HIS sister's opponent, he really didnt care for what he saw next. Bonnie flirting with this Sunderland guy. "The Hell..!?"

"Dispite losing! Bonnie was a real good sport about it! And seemed to form a friendship with Dante! Or something more by the way she was flirting with him in the ring! Oh! They just look so Cute together!" Tika would chime, blushing happily at the thought of such a pairing.

"Who the hell that loser think he is!?!? Flirtin with my sister!!" Clyde would exclaim, dissaproving of the image he saw of Bonnie, slinging an arm over her opponent while pinching his cheeks, forgetting Heather's last name for a moment.

"Bonnie Gastin! She's so nice... unlike her Brother....CLYDE GASTIN!" Tika's Cute appearance soon faded as she began to frown heavily, before dropping a rather unflattering image of a drunken Clyde, standing on a table and yelling at people within a local bar. Clyde's face turned pale at this moment, he was about to get bad-mouthed on live TV and in front of Heather.

"This man is a meanace! He is a drunkard known to berate human beings and has no regard for the rules and regulations of the AFW! He has no honor! A menace to civilization! He deserves to be hanged! Not to mention thinking he can have his way with any woman in the girl's dorm, just because he stays there on occasion! He makes me SICK!!!" Tika would rant in a fury before Clyde quickly turned the TV with a slightly frightend look in his eye before he slowly nervously turned to look at Heather and see her reaction to this.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) - Page 7 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 19, 2011 4:28 pm

"I'll..be fine in a few." Inside Heather did appreciate the offer from Clyde to walk her back to her room, she was figuring the boy might just have a better side to him. However his assumptions were right, at the moment she wanted nothing to do with him. Just the sight of him would remind her of the whole situation they had, and she just didn't want to think of it anymore. If she had the energy she'd get up, get dressed, and walk back to her room that second. But she still remained, a bit of gratitude in her for what seemed like his care for her now.

As Clyde turned the TV on, Heather shifted her head and vision to get a glace at it as well. Might as well catch it while it's on, it might help her relax just a bit more. However the Sex Wars recap would reveal quite a bit to Heather there, as her eyes glued to the TV when it began.

As her brother's match was mentioned, her attention was grabbed, especially when the girl on the screen said the name of his opponent. "Wh..." She looked over at Clyde and then back at the TV. She couldn't believe it, what a turn of events this was that the match her brother had was against this guy's sister! Even more, the two seemed to be getting quite friendly after their match.

Heather shook her head as she saw the scene. "Just like you to be like that Dante...but-" she says quietly to herself until her train of thought was cut off by Clyde as he yelled at the screen, talking about her brother. "Hey! W-wait a second! My brother is not a loser! He's a much better person than you that's for sure! He may be an idiot in the ring but other than that he's a great person! Besides it was YOUR sister that started that!" She says back to him, not having the will at the moment to completely yell, but her voice was raised quite a bit.

Then hearing the next words from the girl on the screen's mouth, she quickly turned back to the television. Hearing what she says about Clyde and seeing the picture that she shows, Heather clenches her fists tight again with her handfulls of the blanket. Turning her head back to Clyde, she glared at him with a fiery look in her eyes. "Ha......I...fucking...knew it!" she says before leaning towards him a bit with a look on her face saying 'you gotta be fucking kidding me'. "You BASTARD...You've done this kind of thing to other girls too!?...I can't BELIEVE people like you!" She says, her tears flowing again as her anger that filled her before starts coming back. "Just when I thought maybe you might be an OK guy! Thank GOD for that saying that!" she continues, seemingly getting back her energy to yell at him

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 19, 2011 5:16 pm

Clyde backed up nervously from Heather against a wall as Heather leaned towards him and started going off on him, her words hitting him like a ton of heavy bricks.

'He's a much better person than you that's for sure!' While Clyde was a bit of a dirty scoundrel, hearing those words from Heather really struck at the boy's heart, which dispite being 'two sizes too small', he did have one and it struck him good.She berates the boy even more, and the texan crawls back away from her on the bed with a shocked and frightend look in his eyes, afriad of the girl who was in the dorm with him. The old Heather Sunderland that hated Clyde guts had returned in full.

'Bastard' She called him. How very accurate considering how Clyde didn't have a father around in his life, which most likely attributed to the type of person that Clyde was today. The type of person that Heather hated and was yelling at in her disgust for him.

"You've done this kind of thing to other girls too!?...I can't BELIEVE people like you!" The words that Clyde would hear Heather yell to him. In Truth, Clyde was a bit of smooth talker and occasional womanizer, but aside from the several fights and trouble he would often cause for the AFW, it was very Rare to find Clyde actually trying to get another girl in bed with him at Sex Wars. In fact all of his intimate and sexual experiences had been from women going after Him, and not the other way around. This didn't stop Clyde though from earning his notorious reputation, which was something he never bothered to clean up.

"Just when I thought maybe you might be an OK guy! Thank GOD for that saying that!" Clyde's chest sank down after hearing that, seeing the tears coming from Heathers eyes, he knew he messed up. At this point He tried crawling up and reaching out to Heather in order to place his hands upon her shoulders. Trying to grab her and calm her down in a desperate attempt to fix and explain himself. "Wait! Heather you gotta Listen to me! It ain't what ya' think!" He pleaded, more concerned with trying to repair the damaged caused rather than avoiding a beat down from an angry Heather.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 19, 2011 5:39 pm

As Heather rained down her words on Clyde, her anger rose with them by the second. She was completely torn now and if as if she wasn't already angry with herself for what had happened before, she was double as much now, believing the words said on the television completely with no doubts in her mind anymore. Hearing him plead and try to correct the situation, Heather shakes her head.

"Not what I think!? I'm sure it's exactly what I think! Why would she lie? She had that picture showing how you are and everything. Then...and then you dare call my brother a loser!?" She says, shoving his hands off her shoulders, unknowingly causing the blanket around her to become lose and fall a bit. "You know for a second afterwards I felt as if you did care and you weren't just some damn perverted drunk! But now I'm not all that sure anymore!"

Her tears flow wildly as she crawls to him with each word. She pushes him up against the wall before getting in his face as she continues yelling. "I can't believe I had thought differently for a second. I can't believe I went in with that kiss, that I actually enjoyed it! Yeah, that's right I did I'll admit it! I'm such a fucking idiot for it too. The fuck was I thinking..."

She looks down closing her eyes as she clenches her fists and teeth. "Tell me...why I shouldn't kick your ass right here..." She says, almost directly over him her hands grabbed the sheets on the sides of him. She slowly looked up into his eyes, hers completely watered up, filled with tears as she waited for a response from him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Clyde shook his own head after he heard Heather's reply, trying to correct himself and tell the truth and make a better explaination as to what he was trying to explain. Clyde was far from perfect and had his share of problems with trouble making and talking bad about people. This was true, but he was still determined to convince Heather that he wasnt a total sleaze-bag or that he wasn't a 'perverted drunk'. Even though it was kind of true. He would be cut off though as Heather shoved his hands away, yelled at him again and pushed the texan up against the wall before getting right in his face to berate him some more. Normally the ever stubborn Clyde Gastin wouldnt take any of this, but it was different this time.

He couldnt awnser her as she began crying again and revealed her feelings about the kiss they shared. Clyde knew that she had fallen in it and even returned it. He felt that from her during the embrace they shared. Clyde knew that she liked it, much like how he liked it as well, if not more. But the hardest part was hearing how she called herself an idiot for actually falling into the kiss, that she regretted having done that with him. Clyde didnt want to take that moment and feeling back, but she did, and it hurt a lot. To the point where even the eyes of the usually uncaring Clyde Gastin, began to water up.

Clyde kept silent as Heather asked her question and looked into his watery eyes with her own teary gaze, a saddened and angry stare that burned right into the boy. He couldnt take it, he couldnt stand to look at Heather now, he hated himself so much because of the way he acted, and what it had earned him at this very moment with Heather. He hated himself, much like how she hated him right now. Clyde would still say nothing, he simply looked to Heather with a regretful stare with his watery eyes before finally replying to her after a long period of silence. "...I Can't..." He'd whisper to her, choking on his words a bit. Beleiveing that he deserved a beating from Heather.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Heather stayed looking into his eyes throughout the whole silence between them. Seeing his eyes water up like her's she shakes her head a bit. "What?? Why are you crying now?" She says, confused and angry as she looked at him, still clenching her fists. Hearing him respond to her, not being able to come up with a reason for her not to beat him up, she lets out a small laugh that lasts for just a second before she bites her lip, trying not to let her crying get too out of hand.

"Yeah well...I can't do it either..." She says, keeping her sights directly on his eyes. "As much as I want to rip you apart right now...I just can't...I can't deny that it's mostly my fault in the end...I went with it...I could have avoided it easily but I know I did things that would make any guy act like that...Im not saying I'm changing my mind on how I think you are...I just." Her look trails off a bit as she stops talking.

Feelings colliding and conflicting with eachother inside her, she lost ideas of what she should say. Beating Clyde up right now wouldn't do anything for her, she feels it'd just probably lead to something else that would end her up in even more trouble. Her gaze turns down as she closes her eyes again, unable to stop her tears from dripping as she starts to sob a bit. Feeling as if there's nothing she could say or do to change what happened, part of her feels as if she needs someone to look to for support. Part of her was even feeling as if she should cling to Clyde and look for him to make it better, but a bigger part of her held the hatred for him, despising what she felt was a disgusting perverted mind and nothing more, but his eyes watering and his voice chopping up conflicting with even that feeling as well.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 19, 2011 7:37 pm

"N-No! I ain't cryin..." Clyde would stammer, trying hard not to show any weakness, considering it embaressing that Heather got him like this. The situation they were in wasnt even that bad, but it was the emotions of Heather that got Clyde so worked up, as well as his need to be protective of Bonnie. And while a part of Clyde could care less about Heather, another part of him didnt want to lose any chance wtih Heather because of his stupidity and the way he acted. Nor could he stand making her feel bad.

"Yeah. Don't worry about it..." He tells her in a soft tone, looking away for a moment before turning back to her. "Why don't we just... forget about everything? Go our seperate ways..." Muttered Clyde reluctantly once he heard Heather confess her inability to hit the blonde now, thinking that his proposal was for the best since her hate for him had become so conflicting. But also because Clyde couldn't stand making her cry and he knew that any further business with Heather would be rather complicated.

Looking at Heather as she sat there in front of him, still in tears and unsure what to do. Clyde wanted to comfort her, but felt that she wouldnt allow him too do that, not with all the contempt she had for him. Thus, Clyde sat there, unsure what to do.

At this moment though, Clyde's twin sister Bonnie was already going through the halls of the girl's dorm after a long day, but as she approached the door and heard quite a bit of comotion coming from her dorm, Bonnie acted.

"What in Sam Hill is goin' on up in here!?!?" Bonnie would yell upon entering the room, kicking her dorm room door open. As she did this, she would spot two sitting within the bottom bunk of her bunk-bed. But that wasn't what bothered her, since Clyde used the bottom bunk. What bothered Bonnie was the fact that her dorm room had been completely trashed and that her twin brother was against the wall in a rather messy bed with some girl in her lingerie. Bonnie put two and two together and instantly jumped to conclusions as she saw that Clyde was wearing nothing but his blue jeans and that this girl who she had never met before was in her underwear.

"Awwww Hell Naw!!!" She roared upon stomping out of the hallway and into the door, shutting the door behind her as she approached the two in the bed, gritting her teeth as she scowled at both of them. "Of all the places to have a Hentai Match, Ya'll had to do it in my dorm!?" he would bellow before she looked closer at the two. "Wait... Why the hell ya'll cryin!? Could somebody please explain to me what the hell is goin' on!?" Bonnie would demand, crossing her arms as she did so, confused about the situation but demanding to know what was going on.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 20, 2011 4:35 am

Heather looked up at Clyde again as he spoke. Hearing his suggestion she thought for a bit. This should have been an easy thing to agree to for her, It's been what she wanted ever since they finished. However, she seemed to be in a deep thought as she stared in his eyes, her hands losing their grip on the sheets as they relaxed.

The solution to their problems was right there, she could walk away and forget about the whole thing. It wouldn't be hard, she has plenty to worry about and deal with being in the AFW and all. Yet, something seemed to be holding her back from agreeing right away. Almost as if a small part of her wanted to find a way to somehow get over it instead of just parting and ignoring it from then on. After mulling it over for what seemed like an eternity to her, she slowly began to nod her head. It was for the best and it was what she originally wanted in the first place. She wouldn't even have to make herself known to his sister, she could act like she knows nothing if Dante were to ever bring it up.

That is...that's what she thought she would do.

Then as she felt things were settled, the door flew open as Bonnie had kicked it. Heather jumped a bit at her yells as her face completely flushed over, the color almost totally drained from it. This was probably one of the worst things that could happen, especially the way they looked. As Bonnie continued on with her questioning, Heather just stared at her, her mouth hanging open as she froze in place. Finally able to get a word out after a bit of a pause, she shakes her head. "N-no it's..I...Not that...we.." she stumbled over her words. No clue what to say in her situation, she felt completely trapped in the spotlight.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 20, 2011 8:22 pm

While Clyde sat there, he honestly wondered what took Heather so long to actually agree with his proposal. Why did it take so long for her to decide that the two would just part ways and forgot about everything? That deep gaze she gave him, she seemed so lost in thought as she peared into his eyes, Clyde didnt really know what to make of it at all. Even as Heather finally nodded her head to agree to the proposal, she seemed liked she was unsure as if she wanted to, almost hesitant.

But as Bonnie entered the room, Clyde froze up as well, his mouth hanging open in shock as he realized the two were discoverd in this predicament. Clyde really hoped Heather would be the one to explain everything, but as she stummbled over her own words, he knew he would have to be the one to talk to Bonnie now. "B-Bonnie... Trust me when I say... It ain't what it looks like..." Clyde would mutter with a nervous stammer as remained against the wall behind Heather, whom was too embaressed to explain anything on her own.

"Bullshit! I know what I see!" Bonnie would exclaim before pointing to Heather. "You the Ho'!" She declares before pointing to Clyde. "...And you the a Man-Ho'!" Bonnie would declare with a bit of a scowl, thinking that Heather was the loose temptress and Clyde was the all-to-easy and ever willing manwhore.

"Hey shut the fuck up, Bonnie! Heather ain't no Ho'! Im...--" Clyde sits up from behind Heather begins yelling back at Bonnie to defend Heather from his sister's declerations, but hesitates to admit that the situation was his fault. "...Now holdup! What about you!? You the one Live TV flirtin' with ol' what's-his-face, right after losin'! You gave him that match, didn't ya!?" Clyde would argue as he sat up a learned towards Bonnie, clinching his fist as he gave her a stern glare.

"Fuck you! I ain't slept with the muthafucka yet! I do as I please Clyde, but I sure as hell dont need to hand a match over to somebody to get laid, Clyde... Unlike you..." Bonnie would reply back, coldly in a stern tone of voice while she returned Clyde's glare as she leaned forth and met his gaze, getting locked into a heated stare down with her brother. "...And Maybe I did mess up... I sure as hell ain't gonna lose to 'Dee' next time!" Bonnie would say, using the nickname that she had given Dante during their match.

"Dee...? ....Dee!?!? You Gave the muthafucka a pet name!?!?!" Clyde would exclaim, a bit angry and shocked that her sister was getting fresh some dude that he didnt even know. Granted, Clyde did have a tendency to overreact with the people that Bonnie was interested it, he was really concerned though, he found out that Bonnie had created a little nickname for Dante, which meant that she thought fondly of him since she only gave out nicknames to people that she liked.

Last edited by 621 on Fri May 20, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri May 20, 2011 9:00 pm

As Bonnie furiously came in and Heather stumbled over her words, a relief came over her as Clyde was the first one to say something. She knew he would feel the same in what to tell his sister, so she would watch as he would try to explain things. She figured the two were siblings, so they should be able to understand eachother and she would hear him out.

She would find that assumption to be completely wrong as she jumped, startled again as Bonnie would yell back at Clyde. She looked at her as she pointed at the two, calling her what she did. Heather's face turned from shock to a bit of anger as she heard this. "What?? You f--" As Heather was about to say something back to Bonnie, she was surprised to hear Clyde yelling back, defending her. She looked back at him as he cursed at his sister, with a confused look on her face.

Then it seemed to just spiral out of control from there. The two constantly yelled back at eachother, Heather's brother being thrown into the conversation as they argued about that as well. Heather looked back and forth at the two as they traded insults, swore at eachother, and were giving glares that looked like they were about to lash out at eachother. Heather sat there, not knowing what to do for the longest time until she finally had enough.

"Wait STOP! That's enough! Listen...ah you have to understand...me and Clyde..it really isn't what it looks like." She says, looking straight at Bonnie, hoping she'd give her the time to talk. "It was my fault this whole mess...I..tend to get a bit carried away with my matches, but that's all it was. Just a normal match that's all. Things just got...a bit out of control. Like I said though, totally my fault."

Heather looks back and forth between the two siblings, wiping her tears a bit before continuing. "And..also I just want to say sorry about my brother. He doesn't seem to understand yet just what a match is for. I wish he would just worry about getting the job done instead of what happened...but he did seem happy." Heather says while trying to pull off a smile in this atmosphere. Truth be told, she still felt like hell. Her emotions haven't stopped running wild but she felt calming down everyone would be the best thing. "I just do hope Alessa wasn't watching that match.." A random thought crosses Heather's mind, but at the moment that is the least of their worries.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End) - Page 7 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalries: Clyde Gastin Vs. Heather Sunderland (End)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next